Legacy swapping (?)

Lord_Garrex

I don't know how much the Dromund Kaas gear goes for. But the Bounty Hunter event that happens monthly has some cheap legacy bound gear. You need to have a certain rep level with them though. Edited by altaboy

The reputation armors are indeed cheaper than the inheritance and birthright ones, and the lower tiers don't require too much reputation to buy. Over time you'll also accumulate the inheritance and birthright construction kits, which can be used instead of credits to buy those armors. Edited by DataBeaver

The reputation armors are indeed cheaper than the inheritance and birthright ones, and the lower tiers don't require too much reputation to buy. Over time you'll also accumulate the inheritance and birthright construction kits, which can be used instead of credits to buy those armors.

Except that the pieces you get from turning those kits in can't be modded.

Thanks for all the replies - I appreciate it.

That Dreadseed helmet is just plain nasty. :eek: Where can I score one of those? GSI only or are there additional ways?

I dug mine up in the seeker droid treasure area south of the pvp area on tattooine, in a heroic tusken raider area.

I dug mine up in the seeker droid treasure area south of the pvp area on tattooine, in a heroic tusken raider area.

You have to complete the seeker driod mission line with:

[HEROIC 4] The Alchemy of Evil/Uprooting the Last Seed

then dig it up on Tattooine (does not matter which faction you are as both can be dug up by either)

full guide to all the parts and dig sites:

http://dulfy.net/2013/04/15/swtor-dreadseed-and-star-forager-armor-locations-guide/

Edited by GythralSWTOR

You have to complete the seeker driod mission line with:

[HEROIC 4] The Alchemy of Evil/Uprooting the Last Seed

then dig it up on Tattooine (does not matter which faction you are as both can be dug up by either)

full guide to all the parts and dig sites:

http://dulfy.net/2013/04/15/swtor-dreadseed-and-star-forager-armor-locations-guide/

yup, sorry. I figure all about that. I remember now that I added I got the armor from finishing the story line, I immediately went looking for the helmet.