The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

• 2 weeks later...

A Bo-Katan armour set, I love the combination of the Beskar and brown leather for her armour set specifically in The Mandalorian (plus the slim designed jetpack). The set in Clone Wars and Rebels look good, but The Mandalorian has the best aesthetically. 

I can't settle for any of the armour sets in-game for my female Bounty Hunter. Right now I'm just running the Holoshield Trooper armour set with the Infamous Bounty Hunter Helmet. It works, but I'm not thrilled with the voice modulation the helmet gives my Hunter nor the fact it's visor design is normally attributed to male Mandalorians. The Forgemaster was an option for me, but I wasn't a fan of the spikes and it didn't have the rangefinder like the Infamous Bounty helmet. The fact the Infamous helmet had an animated rangefinder sold it for me. Just wish the visor was like Bo-Katan's lol (I'm picky I guess, sorry).

Edited by JusticeMoody
  • Like 2

On 3/14/2023 at 4:38 AM, Goreshaga said:

This could be nice. Or an option to choose between a few voice modulation on each helmet, from barely noticeable, like it is on most Mando helmets, to very robotic, like it is on the Infamous BH one.

Another toggle to never forcefully remove helmets during cutscenes would be nice too.

Oh my God, yes. That would be LOVELY!

• Like 1

This may be too big an ask, but, any chance for an updated Humble Hero set? 

Specifically I would love to see a) only one gloved hand, b) a second alt chest that includes full hooded cloak, c) better fabric texture that looks less like cheap shiny material, and, most importantly d) fully black color by default (Obi-Wan and Anakin sets are both the right color by default, but you have to use a stupidly expensive black and black dye to make this Luke-inspired set be the right color)

• Like 2

So found the leaked images for the next up coming Cartel items, and yes took time to read everyone elses wishlist...and it seems that NONE of our wishes have been made to the future market for 7.3, what was the whole point posting this forum Bioware if none of our wishes are gonna be added to the new armours on the cartel market?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jedimasterjac said:

I think the Andor set is sweet. Very curious to find out what the Desert Weapon Master looks like.

yes but i looked through the comments no one asked for it, so what was the whole point of the devs to ask us what we want, if they not gonna make any of the ones we posted? xD thats like going to a restraunt, ordering your meal, but the chef makes you something you not ordered for 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rhys_lightning said:

yes but i looked through the comments no one asked for it, so what was the whole point of the devs to ask us what we want, if they not gonna make any of the ones we posted? xD thats like going to a restraunt, ordering your meal, but the chef makes you something you not ordered for 

I mean, it's a suggestion box. Just because it's a place for us to suggest things doesn't mean they're obligated to do it

This thread has been going on since 2014. Many of the suggestions have been incorporated in some shape or form. It's an ongoing thing.

• 1 month later...

I would love to see "head" outfit items that are actually NECKpieces.  When you have the neck area of a character fully exposed (there are quite a few chest gears that do this) you get an awkward line around the neck where the head texture and chest textures meet, and it looks so awkward, especially on boldly-colored skins (like, blue, green, etc).

Would love to see, idk, necklaces?  bandanas?  scarves?  something that goes around the neck designed specifically to go with chest pieces that expose the neck

• Like 4

7 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

I would love to see "head" outfit items that are actually NECKpieces.  When you have the neck area of a character fully exposed (there are quite a few chest gears that do this) you get an awkward line around the neck where the head texture and chest textures meet, and it looks so awkward, especially on boldly-colored skins (like, blue, green, etc).

Would love to see, idk, necklaces?  bandanas?  scarves?  something that goes around the neck designed specifically to go with chest pieces that expose the neck

Would be nice.

I'd definitely use a bandana or scarf with the Pragmatic Master chestpiece, especially since for some reason the bare skin area under the neck is all blury and low res (which was not the case at release)

On 5/5/2023 at 7:25 AM, Rhys_lightning said:

If it's a set of the main action hero from a highly rated Star Wars TV series, it doesn't need to be asked for. It's called milking. Andor is the cow, and Bioware are the milkers.

Edited by Traceguy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, i put my character into ai an then generate me this. 
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/527957302511140918/1129143951773937764/ff3623cbef653907ae1d9f948c04d6a26c7df4c3.png?width=378&height=559
Can u make something like this? new version on fearsome, u make name it "reforged fearsion" or something like this :o

Edited by _Re_V_aN_

I strongly support a neo crusader kotor style armor set (and the dyes that goes with it)

The armor Zayne Carrick use to disguise himself on Taris and pass as a mandalorian would be nice (jetpack is included). 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

"cold weather" twi'lek headgear/something that covers their whole lekku and top of head in some kind of cloth wrapping.  or for that matter just any cloth twi'lek headgear that is more than just a circlet (something in the same vein as Hera's headgear sans goggles and earmuffs would be awesome, for example).

right now only option for similar level of covering is the Ri'kan set and if your character is not a mando then it's no good.

there are a few twi'lek helmets but no cloth head coverings and only the mando helmet which covers their lekku.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cannibithobbal said:

"cold weather" twi'lek headgear/something that covers their whole lekku and top of head in some kind of cloth wrapping.  or for that matter just any cloth twi'lek headgear that is more than just a circlet (something in the same vein as Hera's headgear sans goggles and earmuffs would be awesome, for example).

right now only option for similar level of covering is the Ri'kan set and if your character is not a mando then it's no good.

there are a few twi'lek helmets but no cloth head coverings and only the mando helmet which covers their lekku.

Would be nice.

A Pub and Imp trooper helmets would be nice too.

And as side not, why does Sa'har's headband remove hoods ? That's one of the few non face covering headpiece that could hide the hood induced baldness, but nope it removes the hood entirely (which if used on a Twi'lek is a useless feature as they remove hoods anyways even without that...)