Death Penalty is Getting In The Way.

Thlaylie

I am a casual gamer.

I don't have time to wait for some arbitrary countdown to play.

After a few times I just walk away from the game.

Devs, you don't want me to walk away.

It should be made an option for those who are seeking more realism and don't have as limited a time to play.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a casual gamer.

It should be made an option for those who are seeking more realism and don't have as limited a time to play.

:csw_jabbapet:

wat

so are you saying the .05(5sec)-2min respawn to make sure its safe and or the 8 sec stealth to heal is bad, are you from a 3rd world? dude just stop dieing this game is rather easy to play 1-2 hours a day doing simple quest if your dieing that much try geting friends to help you lol.

I am a casual gamer.

Simple. Stop dying.

/thread

This game has the least death penalty of any game I've ever played. There's not even a res walk

Sometimes it's better to die so you can get a free trip right to the nearest med center and not fight through all the mobs...I've been in groups where people just 'run for it' after a heroic because they don't care about dying in the first place.

I am a casual gamer.

you cannot be serious dude. here's a solution, stop dying. you're obviously doing something wrong if you're dying so much that your meddroid rez is taking so long.

take a look at your abilities, what the mobs are doing. somewhere in there is a solution. (hint, when you get stuns for your class.....use them!)

What are you trying to do zombie zerg something? Heck least when you get killed and raised back up you are able to move to a safe spot. So maybe the content you are doing is to hard for your level and you need to take the option of retreating. Try again after updating gear or level up.