Space PvP Shout-outs!

Hanak

So many shoutouts. So little space. And I can't remember all the names, but man - was it ever fun today, on both sides. From a clash of the titans that ended in a late, decisive 3-cap victory, to taking a bad friendly matchup and turning it into a cross-map scout race, and everything in between as Dainan, Sid and 9...

We're the best server for GSF. And it's you guys that make the statement true. -bp

Ditto. I think we all have those matches that we could fling our computers out the door and such. Suck it up and move on to the next match. If you're not finishing matches, you're not upgrading your ships.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely was fun yesterday. Saw my first match where 8 5 ships vs 7 5 ships and 1 4 ship. Pretty damn cool. Good playing, until the last 2 matches of my night (and unfortunately lag d/c'd me from the last domination match) which were infested with 6 or 7 bombers. Overall though, it was fun playing on both sides

Shout down to Braapp, another afk queen here on imp side, don't know why you even bother to queue at all.

So pls vote kick this afk queen out of matches as soon as you can, and if you don't know how to support a non-contributing player kick, hit "M" and click on the icon next to their name.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Edited by Nomaad
error

Shout down to Braapp, another afk queen here on imp side, don't know why you even bother to queue at all.

So pls vote kick this afk queen out of matches as soon as you can, and if you don't know how to support a non-contributing player kick, hit "M" and click on the icon next to their name.

Thank you for your attention and support.

I'm pretty sure this is a shout out thread, not a call out thread. We are recognizing good play.

Good matches tonight! Just wanted to give a shout out to all the Reps queueing and also apologize for those games where matchmaker was doing it's usual thing. Lotsa fun though, tried to make sure my team didn't go anywhere near spawns. :x

Shout-outs to, Shayd/Callem, Kelril and A'jak. Actually, the entire team we just had in our last match vs the bomber squad. Excellent play! Glad to play with a bunch of guys that know how to work an objective.

That game was awesome and loads of fun!!! Well played all around. :D

Yeah, definitely. Shout out to Eagleno, Eisenfunk, Chris-ee, Kbell, Sylio, and Ivothus! You guys are getting really good and today it showed in some really tough matches that had us really scrambling at several points.

Rhodogast / Kelril

Edited by Rollory

Also a shout-out to A'ja©k. Very consistent and vital performances each and every morning, on both sides! And a lovely personality to boot.

Also a shout-out to Vadim (Simairi) again :) Way to be a trooper and switch sides to make a pop happen this morning ... sorry we then proceeded to 3-cap you for your troubles :(

Shout down to matchmaking tonight. We had 8 Eclipsers on, several Jung Ma folks on Pub, several Bastioners on Imp ... and yet we seemed to always get put into lopsided matches or wargames.

In the future, if you have a badly matchmade game, wait 2-3 minutes before requeing to reduce the chance you'll be matched with the same group again. I think tonight we were just slightly out of phase all night.

Shout down to matchmaking tonight. We had 8 Eclipsers on, several Jung Ma folks on Pub, several Bastioners on Imp ... and yet we seemed to always get put into lopsided matches or wargames.

In the future, if you have a badly matchmade game, wait 2-3 minutes before requeing to reduce the chance you'll be matched with the same group again. I think tonight we were just slightly out of phase all night.

Eh it happens. If it starts happening a lot that's just the point where I decide it's time to either level or to work on an alt. c:

Edit: Gotta give a shout out to both Vadim and Vadic for that death match game we played 5/21! I thought we were sunk for sure, you guys were keeping us on our toes. XD

Edited by Purrversion

Shoutout to Kaeinn, Impside, for scoring their first 100k and carrying the team in the process. Very well done. -bp

(EDIT: We scored 51 that match, actually. It'd be nice to get credit for it on the scoreboard.)

Edited by Sidenti

And a VERY special and heartfelt shoutout to the gaggle of newbies that slogged through a 50-13 mismatch. I know four of you said you weren't coming back, and I get that. It's rough, going up against certain all-star groups your first time. I get that.

But you guys flew your hearts out. And I'll take that over score ANY day. I hope you read this and reconsider. -bp

I want to give a shout out to the repubs that stuck around during the imp premade show last night. I know it was definitely a rough time, but glad to see a few of you stuck around. Keep at it, keep flying, have to be tough as a nail sometimes no matter the out come.

I want to give a shout out to the repubs that stuck around during the imp premade show last night. I know it was definitely a rough time, but glad to see a few of you stuck around. Keep at it, keep flying, have to be tough as a nail sometimes no matter the out come.

You know, it's almost getting to the point where I feel like giving special recognition only to those that strive to keep balance and entertainment a part of the experience. -bp

Shout out to Halassia, Calanar (?), Imacca (?), and the rest of those imps queueing today between 12:30 and 1 PM - and apologies if I haven't got your names right. REST ASSURED that the next time I see you people in a match I will take very careful note. Mae'thon and I were marvelling afterwards in gsf chat about how we haven't been spanked like that in a long time - and by strikes and non-T2 scouts to boot. Halassia, I don't think I got you even once - every single time I was about to do it, your friends came in and saved the day.

Excellent use of ion missiles and EMP, excellent teamwork.

Rhodogast / Kelril

Edited by Rollory

Gotta give a shout out to Ko'shii and crew for that amazing TDM. XD 49-48... man, trust me, I was sweating most of that match, wasn't sure we were gonna pull it off!

Edit: I know we're not supposed to do shoutdowns. But matchmaker, c'mon. Most of the day across the board has been brutally lopsided.

Edited by Purrversion

Gotta give a shout out to Ko'shii and crew for that amazing TDM. XD 49-48... man, trust me, I was sweating most of that match, wasn't sure we were gonna pull it off!

Edit: I know we're not supposed to do shoutdowns. But matchmaker, c'mon. Most of the day across the board has been brutally lopsided.

Oh yah that was a great match, all I needed was another 2 seconds and I would have tied it up, one on the best matches i've played in a while, thanks to all to were in that match, it was great fun!

-Ko'shii

Oh yah that was a great match, all I needed was another 2 seconds and I would have tied it up, one on the best matches i've played in a while, thanks to all to were in that match, it was great fun!

-Ko'shii

Believe me I was feeling the heat when you had me in your sights and the clock was counting down those last seconds. ^^;;; I was like "DON'T LET ME LOSE THIS!!!!" ;_;

To Irialle, Jai-din, Dainan, and Steelwind, and condolences to Germanium for that Denon Domination Map.

The Imps hit 970, and for once, Bey'wan wasn't talking out his fuzzy Bothan butt when he said "Don't quit fighting! We can still win this!"

Because we did. Three-cap hat trick, turned it around from a score hovering around 580 to nab the win.

Strike Night REALLY DOES make GSF better. Even though Dainan was flying a Bomber.

He got talked to, don't worry.