Space PvP Shout-outs!

Hanak

Shoutout to Ni'ern, and I am so sorry if I've spelled that incorrectly. You're getting better, and I was really impressed when you hopped Republic side the other day to compliment me after a particularly bad TDM on your end. That's some seriously good sportsmanship on your part. You've got a great attitude and I'm looking forward to having you shoot me down in the future!

General shoutout to the Imps who communicate with each other in ops chat during matches. That's what wins games, guys, and Imp side needs more of it.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoutout to Ni'ern, and I am so sorry if I've spelled that incorrectly. You're getting better, and I was really impressed when you hopped Republic side the other day to compliment me after a particularly bad TDM on your end. That's some seriously good sportsmanship on your part. You've got a great attitude and I'm looking forward to having you shoot me down in the future!

General shoutout to the Imps who communicate with each other in ops chat during matches. That's what wins games, guys, and Imp side needs more of it.

I've noticed the sportsmanship on Ebon Hawk has definitely improved in recent history, shout-out to all of those people, you know who you are.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give quick shoutouts to:

Sonya for being a good teamie and shooting me out of the sky when I was trying to lock horns with Sriia in battlescouts.

To someone on their team (RickDagles maybe? I don't think that's right, but the name "Siraka" rang a bell, anyway...) for hitting tensor and immediately suiciding. I was probably the only one on my team that noticed it, but it made me laugh. I still got to the sat and capped first. ;) I did die soon after that, though... :o

And to Sriia for being pretty cool in general, and for being nice enough to say I'm a concern when I'm while randomly hitting queues over on TEH in my little StingFire. Cheers, mate! You're definitely not so bad yourself. :D

And honestly, to the rest of the people who were part of those pub teams I was flying against last night (I remember Freckles and someone who's name started with a G, but I'm awful with names, so no offense meant for not naming everyone). I'll have to try to make it over to TEH more often.

Edited by nyghtrunner

Just wanted to give quick shoutouts to:

Sonya for being a good teamie and shooting me out of the sky when I was trying to lock horns with Sriia in battlescouts..

You're welcome. :p

Good matches yesterday. The all Eclipse Squadron team I faced yesterday was like walking through a hornet nest. They were tough. Shout out to that team.

You're welcome. :p

Good matches yesterday. The all Eclipse Squadron team I faced yesterday was like walking through a hornet nest. They were tough. Shout out to that team.

Yeah, we had 16 guild members all queuing last night! Though we tried to have mixed groups of 2 Eclipse and 2 non-Eclipse when possible.

We had a ton of great wargames too.

Some really great matches tonight, against a variety of competition. It was the first night in a while where it was very hard to predict who would win at the start of a match, and there were even varying results for the same people playing against each other throughout the night.

Credit, as always, to Evgeni and Sriia. Maybe it's time to rename an alt :p

Some really great matches tonight, against a variety of competition. It was the first night in a while where it was very hard to predict who would win at the start of a match, and there were even varying results for the same people playing against each other throughout the night.

Credit, as always, to Evgeni and Sriia. Maybe it's time to rename an alt :p

Hey, Evgeni does most of the work, I just try to keep you all busy while he does.

Shoutout to Eclipse Squadron in general for being an awesome group of people to fly with as well as against.

Shoutout to Evgeni for putting up with me and my endless discussion of GSF during the late night lull. The more I fly with you (and against you), the more I learn.

Shout out to Obhrihim (I know I misspelled it) it was great to see you flying tonight

Shout out to Sriia. It's always fun to dance with you.

Shout out to all the rookie pilots that I flew with and against and were asking questions between games. I know that matches can be incredibly tough, but the only way to learn is to lower your head and push through while asking questions. Keep at it and before you know it you'll be an ace too. And if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask if anyone from Eclipse is on in the GSF chat. We're always happy to help out our fellow pilots.

Had some fun matches on Pub side last night, save for one match where Empire rolled over me and my team. Wish I could really remember names of everyone I was flying with or against but I don't. So good flying to everyone out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been too long since this thread got bumped!

I've been flying on some pub alts lately, and I wanted to give shout outs to both sides. On pubside, Nisman, Arisaro, Braegin, Sortu(?) have been great. And Verania(?). And Yarina(?) I wish paid better attention to names!

On Imperial side, Raxstus, Martoz, Cedwic, Rhea-hawk, Chat'on, Morgana...

I'll have to look at my screenshots and see what other names pop out.

Edited by Nemarus

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DAT MATCH THO.

http://puu.sh/hvU4l/b3075879c5.jpg

I just quit while I was ahead after that one. Well flown, all. It was crazy how wildly the lead swung back and forth--I thought we had it when we were in the 40's and pubs were in the 30's ("Great rally guys"), but then the Pubs retook the middle valley and pushed it all the way to 49-49. I saw two Gunships aiming at me then and just dived for cover. Luckily Lyvid got the final kill.

Most intense TDM I can remember in a long while!

Edited by Nemarus

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Shout out to (mostly in order from my friends list)

Rhint

Kaven

Kantherian

Lixalia

Arvokai

Baelyn-tiel

Jakkaru

Sylio

Ol'Doc

Kamie

Rylee-Rose

Smolder

Zigfreud

Brunnhilde

Ellscari

Ran'som

Patrician

Goldenstar/Windstorme/and all those other alts

Ded'i

Jon-ik

Daphnii

Siddain (just ... try and keep it chill, ok?)

Vothil

Zojata

Large

Crazyeights

Miraluna

Phil

Tolgid

Draec

Jai-din

Ar-phanad

Obhrim

Irialle

Kaylee'jade

Katbrona

Kimberly

Reinhold

Zakaros

Rapid-phyre

Meetr'ika

Klank ("Big Bird to B")

Mattisack

Dasum

Numa'rar

Archarlins (may you always triumph over evil)

Uix

Ruiji

Pitiful

Arca

Torvalo

Bexley (without a doubt the best pilot I've ever flown against, and fun in flashpoints too)

and, last but nowhere near least, Rainous, who taught me in the space of exactly one match why gunships need focusing and how to do it.

Thanks. The game was fun with you all in it.

Edited by Rollory