Space PvP Shout-outs!

Hanak

*folds arms, shakes head*

Nem, after a comprehensive check of how I feel about everything I've read, I'm simply going to say, minus fifteen Respect Points, sir.

But believe me, you made up a lot of what I was originally going to slap you with.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*folds arms, shakes head*

Nem, after a comprehensive check of how I feel about everything I've read, I'm simply going to say, minus fifteen Respect Points, sir.

But believe me, you made up a lot of what I was originally going to slap you with.

"Live fast, apologize hard" is my mantra :p

That being said, I want those 15 points back. Can I offer you a Memoir of the Unification Wars or Republic Senatorial Oath? Or perhaps a Rakata Grenade... or ... Gree Mind-link Device? :X

Kudos to Sonya. More than any other Gunship pilot, she has quickly adjusted and is still extremely difficult to chase down and kill, even in my Blackbolt. Just by flying evasively, she makes herself very hard to hit, giving her time until her allies could come scare me off.

Those Gunship pilots having trouble with the change to Barrel Roll should take a note from her.

Briefly reading through here, and I find out that there is a GSF Channel that I am currently not a member of... And not being hip on chat channels I have no idea how to find it or join it.

It might have helped with my frame of mind after getting utterly facerolled in a Domination match last night. Or at least let me congratulate the folks who I was flying against. :p

Any help for a fellow pilot?

Briefly reading through here, and I find out that there is a GSF Channel that I am currently not a member of... And not being hip on chat channels I have no idea how to find it or join it.

It might have helped with my frame of mind after getting utterly facerolled in a Domination match last night. Or at least let me congratulate the folks who I was flying against. :p

Any help for a fellow pilot?

/cjoin Gsf

It's still faction-specific though, so you can't talk to opponents of the other faction.

/cjoin Gsf

It's still faction-specific though, so you can't talk to opponents of the other faction.

Thanks! You can tell I'm not big on the channel thing I think.

Also, you were seriously annoying (in a good way) in last night's match.:p

I want to give a big shout-out to Simairi. We end up battling pretty much every weekday morning, and s/he(?) is very skilled pilot in any ship. His/her Strike was especially good this morning--reminded me of Itkovian. Dogged pursuer and suppressor, but also very evasive and hard to kill.

Also, s/he was flying the S/I Minelayer since the beginning, just like me, so kudos to him/her for reading tooltips and doing some theorycrafting on his/her own :)

Also glad to see Griff back in his Flashfire. He's too good a pilot to be cruising in a Dronecarrier in TDM.

Also, props to Kelril/Rhodogast for making what should be very noobstompy matches a little less stompy.

Thanks. I try.

And while I'm at it? Shout out to Zigfreud, a really good Imperial strike pilot who hasn't gotten nearly enough recognition. When you type out a warning about a seismic/interdiction bomber just arrived on the sat, and 10 seconds later said bomber is expanding space dust - that's good stuff. Always a pleasure to fly with you, Zig.

Rhodogast / Kelril

Edited by Rollory

Kudos to Renegade-one and ... Rek'something and someone else with a T-name? I flew against them and Swansea in a TDM last night. 2-3 of them were always on me, and they did a great job suppressing me while Swansea went to town on my PUG team. Smart strategy :)

Kudos to Renegade-one and ... Rek'something and someone else with a T-name? I flew against them and Swansea in a TDM last night. 2-3 of them were always on me, and they did a great job suppressing me while Swansea went to town on my PUG team. Smart strategy :)

Thanks man! It was fun flying against you on a strike fighter compare to my GS. You are ridiculously evasive and highly maneuverable. Prematch, we saw the team and did the exact strategy that we've all become accustomed to - being focused heavily. It really was our only option since us 3 (Swansea, pylan, and myself [Renegade-One]) know the best way to win a game with the synergy that we have is for Swan to go farm the kills while two others lockdown the highest threat on the other side. I swear you have a DO GPS dude lol. It really was a fun time though. It's actually been one of the best ways to learn my star guard :) I took a screen of that match and had we not done that strategy, I KNOW the results would've been a lot closer.

Edited by SammyGStatus

Good grief Nemarus, between you and the rest of your Imp wingmen you trashed me hard last night. I was in a fight for survival from the moment I spawned in until one of you blew me away. I only recognized you and one other name, but damn. That was a fight. I only wish I could have done better. :p

Good grief Nemarus, between you and the rest of your Imp wingmen you trashed me hard last night. I was in a fight for survival from the moment I spawned in until one of you blew me away. I only recognized you and one other name, but damn. That was a fight. I only wish I could have done better. :p

Not sure exactly which match you're referring to, but if it's a TDM and you see Shayd or Callem in a Blackbolt, it's because your team had at least one person who I was really worried about. Usually Aimbot / Ren1, or Swansea.

Otherwise I'll normally fly Bloodmark on Shayd or Imperium on Callem.

And in Domination I fly all sorts of crazy things. Callem no longer has his broken Minelayer readied. Shayd does, but I only fly it if the other team is fielding 2 or more of them.

Also kudos to Tolgrid. I don't recall fighting him before, but he's definitely very dangerous.

Not sure exactly which match you're referring to, but if it's a TDM and you see Shayd or Callem in a Blackbolt, it's because your team had at least one person who I was really worried about. Usually Aimbot / Ren1, or Swansea.

Awwww, thanks buddy :) We keep an eye out for you too!! :D:D

Also kudos to Tolgrid. I don't recall fighting him before, but he's definitely very dangerous.

*blush* thanks..I've always been around, I just play weird hours on account of being in Europe :) And there's no 'r' in 'Tolgid' (It's an anagram of 'Old Git'...)

Some of the best GSF matches I've had this morning. Shout out to lots of pubs, but especially Simairi and Pylan. I won some, I lost some. But all of them were super competitive and fun!

Simairi, you continue to get better and better every day and are very hard to kill. Also, I very much appreciate that you don't always fly your S/I Minelayer. I know you have been flying one since 2.6, and you're very skilled at using it in Domination, but I appreciate that you didn't rely on it too heavily. Though when you did use it, it gave me a chance to try out my new Sabotage Probe / APBLC build as a counter. The jury is still out on it, and even if it works sometimes I think Seismic and Interdiction mines still need adjustment.

Pylan, you are the Super Space Tank/Healer. I swear you had aggro from me, Armond and Scrab all at the same time at one point in TDM, and you still didn't die. I've never seen such a squirrely Strike, and your flight in both TDM and Domination exudes crafty intelligence.

Shout-out to Vrek, too. One more Flashfire pilot I need to watch out for.

And by the way, in that first TDM ... I've never been shot by so many Proton Torpedoes. You guys may have finally convinced me to switch to Power Dive on my Blackbolt. ;_;

Pylan, you are the Super Space Tank/Healer. I swear you had aggro from me, Armond and Scrab all at the same time at one point in TDM, and you still didn't die. I've never seen such a squirrely Strike, and your flight in both TDM and Domination exudes crafty intelligence.

This.

Jordinn was doing the same thing a couple days ago. It was kinda scary.

power dive op pls nerf

So, is Siddain back on the menu again?

*breaks out his butter and tongs*

I'm no longer impressed. Come get your easy kill if you want it. It doesn't make you a better pilot.

Sooner or later, you won't be getting those kills anyway. ;)