Thank you Veterans....

Mohrgoth

Wow, Must be a lot of mirrors around someone. And yes My wife and I are both Vets along with my youngest son.

And Yes Branakmuffin. It should be in the Off Topic. :D

THANK YOU for all you and your family have given. Off topic or not, you deserve my thanks.

As someone born in England, I'll be eternally grateful to the veterans of World War II who rescued us from the Nazi horror.

As a citizen of Canada, a heartfelt thanks to those Canadian veterans who served in Kosovo and Afghanistan to try to bring peace and order to those countries.

Not to mention all those Canadians who over the decades have served as peacekeepers in too many theatres to mention.

Edited by markcymru

Wow.

lol

You must be the life of the party.

well if you like to live in a lie fine, but i dont support such dellusions. Truth is much better and actually helps me find people who have brains to talk with, i am not gonna drop my standards and lie to make someone avoid feeling bad

Edited by ralphieceaser

Before it becomes a political discussion between those who see it as a US-only holiday and those who see it as a display of military propaganda...and I can do without either.

Exactly. You will get a few Thank you replies then starts everything else hence when its time to close/move to offtopic

I just wonder how many people going to all the trouble of posting "Thank you, vets" do anything which actually support vets. I'm sure some of the do, but I bet posting "Thank you, vets" is as far as most people are willing to go.

Well, it's not much but I did write a letter to our Prime Minister's office to tell him not to screw around with our veterans' pensions.

You know who you are. Thanks for protecting Freedom.

That is all...

:)

Yes, I totally agree.

Thank you Revan, Bastila Shan, Carth Onasi, Zaalbar, Mission Vao, Jolee Bindo and Juhani for fighting for our Freedom.

And thank you for doing it the honest way - without bombing someone's home and kidnapping/torturing people. Not like the cruel Empire does...

Edited by Jedlosson

There is no need for battling back and forth folks IMO.

People can thank or denounce. I never served for the admiration of my fellow citizens. I served so they would have the right to speak their mind...even if it was to denounce me.

I would say we should let folks say what they want. As long as it stays within forum rules.