To CourtneyWoods: Join the PoT5 PvP Facebook Page.

Sir-Coffee

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, we tried to do as much as possible to save this game. As for the poor decision making skills, being out of touch, and incompetent... well... they are.

If CourtneyWoods joins this group, we could turn her into a good PvPer and she would see things from a different perspective.

She is part of the community team. It would NOT be ethical for her to join a personal group who thinks their the best PvPer's. I'm sorry I but the best is subjective and I don't care how good you are or how you want to so called "save" this game, the fact remains you all said your quitting and the fact you still post means all your credibility goes out the window.

She is part of the community team. It would NOT be ethical for her to join a personal group who thinks their the best PvPer's.

On PoT5, we're the best PvPers.

I'm sorry I but the best is subjective and I don't care how good you are or how you want to so called "save" this game, the fact remains you all said your

This part is meaningless so I'm just leaving it here.

quitting and the fact you still post means all your credibility goes out the window.

How did I lose my credibility? I have less than 2 weeks left for my subscription and I have every right to post on the forums. The only way I could lose credibility is if I re-subscribed in the near future and continued posting.

This group post 10 pics of females asses every day.. I was at work updating facebook, someone was behind me and saw a pic of a naked girl because of this group, I didn't know about it, thought they only would talk about swtor, but not.

Then I left the group;

How did I lose my credibility? I have less than 2 weeks left for my subscription and I have every right to post on the forums. The only way I could lose credibility is if I re-subscribed in the near future and continued posting.

So you won't be posting here anymore after 2 Weeks?

So you won't be posting here anymore after 2 Weeks?

Pretty much after a maintenance on these forums reverts him back to F2P, yeah, he won't be able to post in a little over 2 weeks or so. I won't be able to post soon either.

Luckily I have Driz helping me out with the SWGemu. I can't wait to get a taste of SWG while it was at its prime.

/LICK_Driz

:rak_09:

Edited by FriendReferral

Pretty much after a maintenance on these forums reverts him back to F2P, yeah, he won't. I won't be able to post soon either.

Luckily I have Driz helping me out with the SWGemu. I can't wait to get a taste of SWG while it was at its prime.

/LICK_Driz

:rak_09:

I take breaks from games when I'm burnt but my sub will always run here, this is still the most fun/satisfying game I've ever played. I pvp in other games cause this games's pvp isn't my cup of tea but the space combat intrigues me. Best of luck to you, the game will still be here when you decide to return.

The PoT5 Facebook PvP page would appreciate it if you joined our "Community" among elite PvPers. While I'm unable to promise that nobody will make fun of you for the Sorcerer Top 3 answers thread, we would love for you to join the page and contribute to some of our discussions.

What's the purpose of posting this? Do it via PM.

Thought so, lol.

Highschool/College boys are funny.

A lot of them are much older than that. I think I've only seen like 1 person around his High School years, few guys around their college years but most of them are a bit over the "young adult" stage. One of the comments from these guys said something like: "She's much better looking than I thought." It was kinda hilarious. :p

I deleted my SWTOR FB account and thus quit the group. I don't plan on coming back to SWTOR so that's why. I wish everyone there the best of luck. Most of the things that go on there are just posts of pretty much naked women and stuff, and then you'll get the usual SWTOR topics with a bunch of criticism—the latter, however, is kind of overshadowed by the amount of, excuse my language, t*ts and a*s, that sort of stuff.

I honestly don't care, but meh, enough's enough. I don't know how to put it, so I'll leave it at that. There's just other things I'd rather spend my time on at the moment than just drooling over those pictures all day long. Posts can't get derailed without someone posting topless or bottomless woman. It's just... ugh. Can't take a lot of people there seriously.

There's some peeps there I do like because they're not all about that and don't derail posts a lot. :)

Edited by FriendReferral

IMO, we tried to do as much as possible to save this game. As for the poor decision making skills, being out of touch, and incompetent... well... they are.

If CourtneyWoods joins this group, we could turn her into a good PvPer and she would see things from a different perspective.

this game doesn't need saving. and if it did you guys, to be blunt, are not who they'd need to talk to about saving it. Stgep back and look at the state of PVP in this game, it's not too great. we all admit this, world PVP is pretty craptastic, WZs are a side show at best. let's be honest here, PVPers are NOT this games target market.

this game doesn't need saving. and if it did you guys, to be blunt, are not who they'd need to talk to about saving it. Stgep back and look at the state of PVP in this game, it's not too great. we all admit this, world PVP is pretty craptastic, WZs are a side show at best. let's be honest here, PVPers are NOT this games target market.

SWTOR should be about stories, not pvp. I'm looking forward to space battles but I'm pretty sure the majority of Star Wars fans would prefer more story content over pvp. There are plenty of pvp games out there and I've wasted 5 years of gaming doing nothing but pvp, I finally realized how much more enjoyable games are again without worrying about my meaningless pvp stats. I'm not saying pvp isn't fun, just saying that this game would be better off without spending resources on it and just focus on stories.

SWTOR should be about stories, not pvp. I'm looking forward to space battles but I'm pretty sure the majority of Star Wars fans would prefer more story content over pvp. There are plenty of pvp games out there and I've wasted 5 years of gaming doing nothing but pvp, I finally realized how much more enjoyable games are again without worrying about my meaningless pvp stats. I'm not saying pvp isn't fun, just saying that this game would be better off without spending resources on it and just focus on stories.

I don't think players would prefer story content. Here? Well look at how EAware shifted from that and started doing what every other generic MMO does. Not only that, but yes, I know there are still those that are avid about KotOR and only care about their single-player experience. But to say they're the majority? Pshhh...

Look at the Battlefront games. There were possibly hundreds of thousands of PvP'ers interested in that game. Just give the spotlight mostly to us, provide us with the mechanics, gameplay and regular updates, and we'll be to go.

Edited by FriendReferral

I don't think players would prefer story content. Here? Well look at how EAware shifted from that and started doing what every other generic MMO does. Not only that, but yes, I know there are still those that are avid about KotOR and only care about their single-player experience. But to say they're the majority? Pshhh...

Look at the Battlefront games. There were possibly hundreds of thousands of PvP'ers interested in that game. Just give the spotlight mostly to us, provide us with the mechanics, gameplay and regular updates, and we'll be to go.

Battlefront is a different game and yes, pvp was and probably will be great fun but this game is about the story aspect IMO. I don't know the stats of how many play this game just for pvp or pve but this game's focus should be about the story because you can pvp in just about every game but you won't find as many good story driven social games, much less about Star Wars.

Battlefront is a different game and yes, pvp was and probably will be great fun but this game is about the story aspect IMO. I don't know the stats of how many play this game just for pvp or pve but this game's focus should be about the story because you can pvp in just about every game but you won't find as many good story driven social games, much less about Star Wars.

Fair enough. Different tastes for different people.

I don't mind co-op or other single-player games (like The Sims, other simulation games like ZT and RCT, and even those with an online mode like Flight Simulator), but I enjoy playing with other players instead of AI (I listed my exceptions like again, The Sims, because that game is addictive lol) and going in to pew pew others. :p

Edit: Pokémon is another game that's SP but carries MP with it. Probably heavy SP, but it's also another addictive game I can't stop playing.

Edited by FriendReferral

Thought so, lol.

Highschool/College boys are funny.

Exactly this post reeks of desperation and arrogance. In addition it should be deleted just like the absorb relics should've been or hot fixed ASAP but alas nothing is done with any urgency despite the negative affect it might have on the game play or community.

Carry on.

Fair enough. Different tastes for different people.

I don't mind co-op or other single-player games (like The Sims, other simulation games like ZT and RCT, and even those with an online mode like Flight Simulator), but I enjoy playing with other players instead of AI (I listed my exceptions like again, The Sims, because that game is addictive lol) and going in to pew pew others. :p

Guess I'm just burnt on pvp in general and found this game to be a welcome break from my hardcore pvp days. Play whatever gives you that feeling of excitement whether it's pvp or pve , but when it stops being fun then it's time to let it go and move on.

Guess I'm just burnt on pvp in general and found this game to be a welcome break from my hardcore pvp days. Play whatever gives you that feeling of excitement whether it's pvp or pve , but when it stops being fun then it's time to let it go and move on.

I'll probably keep that whole "PvE carebear/PvE heavy" topic just strictly for MMOs. :o

And you're also correct!