To CourtneyWoods: Join the PoT5 PvP Facebook Page.

Sir-Coffee

So they're trying to recruit Courtney to join a group that shows pictures of naked women all day with an occasional person constructively b*tching about SWTOR? Sounds like a winning proposal. Why didn't they think of this sooner.

Fixed that for you.

:D

Edited by FriendReferral

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so basicly you're asking the dev's to join your personal community so you can whine at them?

Yeah.. that's completely redundant.. as they are whining at them just fine here IMO. :p

What it is really: some of them are due to lose posting privileges soon (allegedly, by their own hand), and they want to continue the drama on their turf. :)

We're giving Courtney a chance to become a really good PvPer and receive valuable feedback.

No you are not. You know it. I know it. Most others know it as well. ;)

Besides.. just as they cannot reveal themselves in game to any players.. I'm sure same rule applies to non-Bioware related social media sites. You know this.

Edited by Andryah

What it is really: some of them are due to lose posting privileges soon (allegedly, by their own hand)

Any tangible proof to back-up that claim?

Besides.. just as they cannot reveal themselves in game to any players.. I'm sure same rule applies to non-Bioware related social media sites. You know this.

I know Eric Musco's Facebook account and have contacted him there before with a reply from him. I can post a picture if you don't believe me.

Edited by FriendReferral

I'm sure that plenty of people have contacted the developers/CMs on Facebook and have received a response.

You're welcome to join the Facebook page as well if you want to improve your "game".

I'm sure that plenty of people have contacted the developers/CMs on Facebook and have received a response.

Which is completely different then them JOINING a player driven Facebook page and interacting with them in said page. They use Facebook to give you access to them.... NOT to join your player biased agenda pages.

You want them to interact on game subjects.. you do it on their forum. But we both know.. you are losing that ability shortly through self-imposed exile.. so you need someone like Courtney to JOIN your Facebook page to lend credibility to your cause.

It's not going to happen.

Personally, I do not do social media and do not have a Facebook account, and never will.

Edited by Andryah

1). Courtney would be a much better PvPer if she joins our group.

2). Maybe Courtney enjoys naked women.

3). Nonconstructively b*tching? Are you in our group? How could you make such a claim?

Apologize to the facebook group right now.

Will only discuss your second part. I would find such a site distasteful, disrespectful and childish. For a site that is supposed to be about your pvp stuff and you wanting people to join posting pictures that some would find inappropriate can cause more damage to what you are trying to achieve. For a group site this should not be posted. What is posted on individual sites is one thing but on a "group" site that is entirely different.

There is no point. SithEBM just wants attention.

I knew that. It was more of a rhetorical question. The only thing he is about is forum attention-mongering.

So they're trying to recruit Courtney to join a group that shows pictures of naked women all day with an occasional person nonconstructively b*tching about SWTOR? Sounds like a winning proposal. Why didn't they think of this sooner.

Quality sarcasm. I like it.

Will only discuss your second part. I would find such a site distasteful, disrespectful and childish. For a site that is supposed to be about your pvp stuff and you wanting people to join posting pictures that some would find inappropriate can cause more damage to what you are trying to achieve. For a group site this should not be posted. What is posted on individual sites is one thing but on a "group" site that is entirely different.

This is your opinion and doesn't mean that you're right. Courtney may have a different opinion than you and unless you know her personally, you can't speak for her(which you weren't).

Which is completely different then them JOINING a player driven Facebook page and interacting with them in said page. They use Facebook to give you access to them.... NOT to join your player biased agenda pages.

You want them to interact on game subjects.. you do it on their forum. But we both know.. you are losing that ability shortly through self-imposed exile.. so you need someone like Courtney to JOIN your Facebook page to lend credibility to your cause.

Personally, I do not do social media and do not have a Facebook account, and never will.

Pretty much this.

Developers and community managers are never going to join your PvP community for several reasons, many of of which Andryah has already covered

The lot of you that think this is a good idea have to a be a tad bit thick to think it will happen with their personal profile.

Developers and CMs will never, ever connect their Facebook profiles to a game page created by a bunch of self important gamers who think they need to mold the direction of the game based on their love of PvP.

You have to be borderline delusional to think the same people who put up with forum flak each and every day are going to connect their Facebook page to your game page allowing you at least some access to their profile. That is their private profile for the people they deem allowed to be connected to it. It's for friends and family (usually) and its not for a bunch of entitled self absorbed gamers who have nothing better to do than trade lol-pics on a Facebook page.

If they do ANYTHING it would be a public account that has zero personal info and they would use that. Don't count on it.

If you want to make a point, you make it here. If you are losing your account because you cancelled your sub, too bad.

Edited by Arkerus

We don't need Courtney to join our page. We're offering her the chance to become a PvPer and receive valuable feedback.

Edited by SithEBM

Pretty much this.

Developers and community managers are never going to join your PvP community for several reasons, many of of which Andryah has already covered

The lot of you that think this is a good idea have to a be a tad bit thick to think it will happen with their personal profile.

Developers and CMs will never, ever connect their public Facebook profiles to a game page created by a bunch of self important gamers who think they need to mold the direction of the game based on their love of PvP.

You have to be borderline delusional to think the same people who put up with forum flak each and every day are going to connect their Facebook page to your game page allowing you at least some access to their profile. That is their private profile for the people they deem allowed to be connected to it. It's for friends and family (usually) and its not for a bunch of entitled self absorbed gamers who have nothing better to do than trade lol-pics on a Facebook page.

If they do ANYTHING it would be a public account that has zero personal info and they would use that. Don't count on it.

If you want to make a point, you make it here. If you are losing your account because you cancelled your sub, too bad.

We never said it had to be their main Facebook account(Even though I'm friends with some of them).

Thank you for the compliments though.

Developers and CMs will never, ever connect their public Facebook profiles to a game page created by a bunch of self important gamers who think they need to mold the direction of the game based on their love of PvP.

Pretty much. As MillionsKNives and Andryah stated, they know it's not a reasonable request and the only reason for this "suggestion" is forum grandstanding and "BWEA employee call-out."

The PoT5 Facebook PvP page would appreciate it if you joined our "Community" among elite PvPers. While I'm unable to promise that nobody will make fun of you for the Sorcerer Top 3 answers thread, we would love for you to join the page and contribute to some of our discussions.

Reasons why you should join the FB page:

1). You would receive amazing feedback.(We don't need to play the game to tell you that you're making a bad decision).

2). Many of the users post pictures that you'd find entertaining.

3). You would learn how to PvP.

4). You would be better than every single person on the BioWare team.

5). You'll be able to meet Sir Copperfield if you haven't already(We plan on recruiting him next).

6). If you're not on PoT5, we could make you the best PvPer on whatever server you're on.

Reasons why you shouldn't join the FB page:

There are no reasons why you shouldn't join the PoT5 PvP FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pot5pvp/

Why ? you unsubbed, along with everyone on the thread, and supposedly 25 guilds usnsubbed all on the community page you ranted about in the original unsub-or else thread. trash the game at EVERY turn now and take your basket ball home with you.. bemoan that since you left the apocalypse is about to occur ... and **now** you want to invite her in for feedback ?? .... .!!!?!?!? ..... wha ..... i am so confused...