To CourtneyWoods: Join the PoT5 PvP Facebook Page.

Sir-Coffee

The PoT5 Facebook PvP page would appreciate it if you joined our "Community" among elite PvPers. While I'm unable to promise that nobody will make fun of you for the Sorcerer Top 3 answers thread, we would love for you to join the page and contribute to some of our discussions.

Reasons why you should join the FB page:

1). You would receive amazing feedback.(We don't need to play the game to tell you that you're making a bad decision).

2). Many of the users post pictures that you'd find entertaining.

3). You would learn how to PvP.

4). You would be better than every single person on the BioWare team.

5). You'll be able to meet Sir Copperfield if you haven't already(We plan on recruiting him next).

6). If you're not on PoT5, we could make you the best PvPer on whatever server you're on.

Reasons why you shouldn't join the FB page:

There are no reasons why you shouldn't join the PoT5 PvP FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pot5pvp/

Edited by SithEBM

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not slander our group. We still have the best PVP'rs in this game both past and present. It would not be a terrible Idea for someone to interact with us and hear some of the comments from players who honestly do want this game to succeed.

Yeah i'm sure she would love to join a group that gave up on their game, implied they have poor decision making skills and called them out of touch and incomptent. If I were a dev, I would be the first to sign up.

/sarcasm.

Edited by Nickious

Yeah i'm sure she would love to join a group that gave up on their game, implied they have poor decision making skill and called them out of touch and incomptent. If I were a dev, I would be the first to sign up.

/sarcasm.

IMO, we tried to do as much as possible to save this game. As for the poor decision making skills, being out of touch, and incompetent... well... they are.

If CourtneyWoods joins this group, we could turn her into a good PvPer and she would see things from a different perspective.

Do not slander our group. We still have the best PVP'rs in this game both past and present. It would not be a terrible Idea for someone to interact with us and hear some of the comments from players who honestly do want this game to succeed.

^ This.