Stacks power relics, cries about absorb relic.

KamujinKravshera

I laugh every time I think about this. When 2.4 hit, people quickly realized the power relics were bugged again and exploited them. A few days later the word got out about the absorb relics and now the hypocrites are out in force.

Yes, the absorb relics are bugged. The power relics are bugged.

These will be fixed long before the classes are balanced. So can you please cry less?

well this bug has done one good thing (other than make me not pvp on my 55 until its fixed).. Its shown which folks of the playerbase have low pvp skill/self esteem and are willing to use the bugged relic to gain a pvp advantage.

well this bug has done one good thing (other than make me not pvp on my 55 until its fixed).. Its shown which folks of the playerbase have low pvp skill/self esteem and are willing to use the bugged relic to gain a pvp advantage.

Are you trying to say that some "top" pvp guilds/players have low skill? :) We do not need them to exploit the game to realize that.

What this really proves is that a good majority of players care a lot more about having whatever ability and advantage their characters can get in favor of actual balanced PVP. It's why you can't even take class balance feedback from most people. They don't really care as long as they have powerful abilities.

If people really wanted things to be balanced then they would realize just how silly this relic is and not use it, but alas here we are.

Edited by Xienive

What this really proves is that a good majority of players care a lot more about having whatever ability and advantage their characters can get in favor of actual balanced PVP. It's why you can't even take class balance feedback from most people. They don't really care as long as they have powerful abilities.

If people really wanted things to be balanced then they would realize just how silly this relic is and not use it, but alas here we are.

It's a gear based game, having an advantage is a natural desire, there is nothing wrong with that (although I would prefer if there was no gear at all) the problem is that they know it is a bug but still abuse it anyway.

With the exploiting as widespread as it is now you really only have 3 options.

1) Use the Relic yourself to even the playing field. (Yes this only makes it even)

2) Don't use the exploit and suffer while those using the exploit are rewarded (I blame Bioware for this honestly, not the players)

3) Don't pvp until they fix the relic

I honestly started with #2, got pissed and moved on to #3 but now I"m doing #1. I mean, I want to pvp but it's fckin bs that in order to even the playing field I am compelled to do so. I"m already playing with the Deck stacked against me as a Sorc. The last thing I need is a damn exploit being used against me also.

I laugh every time I think about this. When 2.4 hit, people quickly realized the power relics were bugged again and exploited them. A few days later the word got out about the absorb relics and now the hypocrites are out in force.

Yes, the absorb relics are bugged. The power relics are bugged.

These will be fixed long before the classes are balanced. So can you please cry less?

I agree, but it was terribly frustrating getting dailys done with these in game

With the exploiting as widespread as it is now you really only have 3 options.

1) Use the Relic yourself to even the playing field. (Yes this only makes it even)

2) Don't use the exploit and suffer while those using the exploit are rewarded (I blame Bioware for this honestly, not the players)

3) Don't pvp until they fix the relic

I honestly started with #2, got pissed and moved on to #3 but now I"m doing #1. I mean, I want to pvp but it's fckin bs that in order to even the playing field I am compelled to do so. I"m already playing with the Deck stacked against me as a Sorc. The last thing I need is a damn exploit being used against me also.

4) Create an alt and do low level pvp until the relics are fixed. You'll probably reach 55 through pvp before that happens. Win on fun, win on comms gained

Edited by Kawabonga

I'm not really sure why everyone is qqing. If everyone in the wz is wearing the power and absorb relic then it just makes everyone op. It's funny how everyone complains yet it's just 800 coms and you have it too. It's a know glitch for 6 seconds of being super over power or super god mode. For classes that are casters the 6 seconds of power is hard to time right. For classes that are squishy the absorb is awesome to equal up the match. I play sorc and ops. I run all three talent trees well and I still do not see why people are complaining. I still think this game was ruined at 1.2 patch but that's ages ago. So just deal with it until it is fixed or purchase the damn relic and be op.

I'm not really sure why everyone is qqing. If everyone in the wz is wearing the power and absorb relic then it just makes everyone op. It's funny how everyone complains yet it's just 800 coms and you have it too. It's a know glitch for 6 seconds of being super over power or super god mode. For classes that are casters the 6 seconds of power is hard to time right. For classes that are squishy the absorb is awesome to equal up the match. I play sorc and ops. I run all three talent trees well and I still do not see why people are complaining. I still think this game was ruined at 1.2 patch but that's ages ago. So just deal with it until it is fixed or purchase the damn relic and be op.

So you run concealment op and you don't have a problem opening up on a target from stealth with hidden strike and losing your advantage by having all your front loaded burst lost?

So you run concealment op and you don't have a problem opening up on a target from stealth with hidden strike and losing your advantage by having all your front loaded burst lost?

It's pretty common knowledge at this point to just tap them to trigger the proc, then come back after the proc wears off.

Yes, I get it stealth. Your teammates AoE has you covered.

Broken? Yes.

End of the world broken? No.

Edited by KamujinKravshera

It's pretty common knowledge at this point to just tap them to trigger the proc, then come back after the proc wears off.

Yes, I get it stealth. Your teammates AoE has you covered.

Broken? Yes.

End of the world broken? No.

Not end of the world but lame. If I'm on my sin and open up on someone guarding a node and the relic procs I lose my main advantage in the fight instantly and giving the defender time to collect himself and stall for reinforcements. Just one situation but it's getting fixed on Tuesday though I would like to hear their stance on this double power stacking as well.

In concealment spec that does suck allot. I have way more success and higher damage output in lethality spec for pvp. My burst damage finishes targets instead of starting off hard and being soft. The relic hustle works well for concealment and lethality too. You do not take damage while bursting or you burst harder. Remember that once their relic procs for absorb they can use again for 40 seconds. This is why lethality works much better. Once the corrosive dart and pioson garnade hit from 30m. The relic is already proc. no worries for me because I'm still traveling to them. Once I engage the opponent I shiv, weaken blast, debilitate, and cull cull cull. The target is down and I've already thrown my poison garnade at all other targets procing all other opponents relics. This way my team has better chance of always doing damage instead of wasting their burst. Dots is where the bread and butter is at in helping your team melt the opponents down. I'm strong in all three talent trees for ops and sorcs. Depends who I'm with in a group or solo. This is why I don't have an issue with these relics. Because I'm looking past how they hurt the game and using them for my advantage. It's a pro and a con to using a relic. I find it odd people aren't still qqing about the matrix cube too. Massive main stats increase.

Not end of the world but lame. If I'm on my sin and open up on someone guarding a node and the relic procs I lose my main advantage in the fight instantly and giving the defender time to collect himself and stall for reinforcements. Just one situation but it's getting fixed on Tuesday though I would like to hear their stance on this double power stacking as well.

did you know for sure it will be fixed in tomorrows patch (if there is even one)? All their posts admit its a bug, but do not state when it will be fixed. And judging by past experiences, unless its a raid bug (which seems to be fixed immediately, even taking down servers in prime times), bugs/balancing does not occur all that frequently...

did you know for sure it will be fixed in tomorrows patch (if there is even one)? All their posts admit its a bug, but do not state when it will be fixed. And judging by past experiences, unless its a raid bug (which seems to be fixed immediately, even taking down servers in prime times), bugs/balancing does not occur all that frequently...

I see this getting fixed in 2.5 update honestly. They will be doing massive class changes and talent tree adjustments. So fix it with all the other craziness for people to qq about