Hey DRAMA.

easeyway

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(find some good german tanks on tofn for us please haha)

RIP Azod

In all seriousness though, when I play with Roudy against you guys, it is probably the best matches I've had so far. Seriously, for all the talk you make of playing the best classes for comps, you really are hard as **** to beat, even with a mirror. We've fought against other set ups like your own, and no one does it quite like you :p

+10 internetz to you.

Ps, are you female? Hehehoho.

t

the vanguard is my main since beta and yes the hybrid is very op against smash comps but not nearly as op against single target burst classes - ask roudy

Ill be honest with you here dude. Your setup pretty much hardcounters our setup(mara sin jug). No matter how you play it. You just tunnelvision me and thats it, you missplace smashes, flamethrowers and you still win when we are not allowed to make a single mistake.

While when we got PT in our group, that was a totally different story - we basically stomped your fotm pt x2 smash with pt sin mara.

Also, we tend to play just for a cause - whoever is availible, so we rarely get opportunity to play our main setup. What is even more funny, that with our main setup we are able to beat x2 smash pt while having Yummy(jug) tanking for us. That should not be acceptable for opposing team, since, I repeat, they hardcounter us in every way possible.

I find it funny how Me/Zaer/Yummy/Faiaar(Glory) proved that carnage/sin works and now I see more teams playing that. Its just sad that some ppl dont want to try setups themselves and just roll whatever works.

Any skilled/experienced PvPer understands this and whoever says that carnage/sin counters pt smash is clueles, unless you are these players that smash me through my shroud/overload/pw...then yeah. Its just retarded a setup like that can find excuses for losing games to a setup they counter.

So far, if we talk stats here, with PT in our setup against Galactics faceroll comp we are 1 win - 0 losses.

And adapting does not mean rerolling fotm classes.

i dont say dec assa and carnage are a hard counter against pt hybrid, i say it works better than smash ( i never died that much against you and gerrike in rage specc )

and nobody in our team is a reroller

Edited by Luckyluzi

You just tunnelvision me and thats it, you missplace smashes, flamethrowers and you still win when we are not allowed to make a single mistake.

and lol your team doing the same thing with me, our healer have a damage taken of 1k -5k after our games while i sit on something like 250 -300k

you attacks me while i am in reactive shield or better you stun me for the etxra 30% damage reduction quite often, so nobody is perfect

sry for double post

Edited by Luckyluzi

and lol your team doing the same thing with me, our healer have a damage taken of 1k -5k after our games while i sit on something like 250 -300k

you attacks me while i am in reactive shield or better you stun me for the etxra 30% damage reduction quite often, so nobody is perfect

sry for double post

You dont understand the reason behind stun, do you?

Thats exactly what Im talking about, you dont even know what your opponents do and why.

why? i never died while stunned and you switched never the target in our games yesterday, explain it to me

i dont talk about mezz i talk about hard stunning me while focusing me above 50% and more hp, reactiv shield is one of the best cooldowns in the game but the 30% damage reduction while stunned is better bringing me up to 77% against everything you can do to me except discharge

i would understand this if you using your stun to interrupt my pulscanon or htl and then switch target, but no you focusing me like hell

Edited by Luckyluzi

Ill be honest with you here dude. Your setup pretty much hardcounters our setup(mara sin jug). No matter how you play it. You just tunnelvision me and thats it, you missplace smashes, flamethrowers and you still win when we are not allowed to make a single mistake.

If you put it that way, when our healer is cced and you focus our vanguard, we are not allowed to make a single mistake either, as we did yesterday when we used both our aoe mezzes and you just broke cc and were whitecaped.

While when we got PT in our group, that was a totally different story - we basically stomped your fotm pt x2 smash with pt sin mara.

I'll be honest with you here dude. Your setup pretty much hardcountered us.

The difference is, we don't whine about it or boast in /say chat when we beat you, like you did. (With one exception, but that's a different story)

What is even more funny, that with our main setup we are able to beat x2 smash pt while having Yummy(jug) tanking for us. That should not be acceptable for opposing team, since, I repeat, they hardcounter us in every way possible.

Are you talking about the PTS? Read the previous posts in the thread, pretty much covers that.

Also your opinion differs from your teammate Aseko, unlike you, he's a real sport.

I find it funny how Me/Zaer/Yummy/Faiaar(Glory) proved that carnage/sin works and now I see more teams playing that. Its just sad that some ppl dont want to try setups themselves and just roll whatever works.

Did you try anything besides your Assassin? We only play with our guild members and don't have a big playerpool to choose from. Never change a winning team, right?

As a matter of fact, we did play with 4 Assassins and it does work. Again, read the previous pages.

Any skilled/experienced PvPer understands this and whoever says that carnage/sin counters pt smash is clueles, unless you are these players that smash me through my shroud/overload/pw...then yeah. Its just retarded a setup like that can find excuses for losing games to a setup they counter.

Depends on the situation. If the vanguard has pure offensive items on, like ours did/does, burst damage on the vanguard is a viable tactic as we don't have any taunts to protect him as his armor is negligible.

So far, if we talk stats here, with PT in our setup against Galactics faceroll comp we are 1 win - 0 losses.

And adapting does not mean rerolling fotm classes.

That are some impressive numbers you got there.

About the faceroll comp, what if we would only play with sorcerer heal and complain about your faceroll operative heal comp, would you not simply laugh at us? That's what we do, anyway.

As to say, who says that our setup is op but yours isn't?

Don't worry, we will adapt.

why? i never died while stunned and you switched never the target in our games yesterday, explain it to me

i dont talk about mezz i talk about hard stunning me while focusing me above 50% and more hp, reactiv shield is one of the best cooldowns in the game but the 30% damage reduction while stunned is better bringing me up to 77% against everything you can do to me except discharge

i would understand this if you using your stun to interrupt my pulscanon or htl and then switch target, but no you focusing me like hell

He's correct on this one... There's no good reason to stun a vanguard and THEN try and focus said vanguard down...

You dont understand the reason behind stun, do you?

Thats exactly what Im talking about, you dont even know what your opponents do and why.

How can you say that? You say that your team plays perfect and without mistakes. With your camera (almost in ego perspective) you surely are able to see your team8s using every skill 100% perfect sry lawld^^

Ahh now i get why you dont know the names of your enemys you only look at your teamm8s instead of your enemy. Thats clever youre simply amazing please teach me :)

We know you guys and we also know thst roudy rerolls a marauder etc.. so what do you know about our players, tactics...? Right nothing ;-) think i found the mistake ;-)

Edit ahh mighty imbaroflstomper smashking gerrike honors us with his presence.. sry but i thought you and roudy could easily handle 5 or 6 of us "nonfactors" so why you lose against 4? :confused:

Edited by Tharianus

lolgalactics, could you possibly mention that you're german in more posts than you already have? I'm not quite sure where you come from.

Also, start queueing with a sorc heal, sniper dpsing, or sin tank, then you get permission to brag. That goes to all of you :D

Busy working on mando heals, someone else take sorc

Sign me up!

Coming for ya all, going to beat the living crap out of you with my crazy heals

On a more serious note though, mad props to you, Nhilas, for doing the unthinkable! :D

Why would mando dps be unthinkable? I'm actually looking forwards to some mando DPS action.

Merc DPS maybe, as it's not a mirror class really. Might seem odd, but the Republic side has a huge advantage with casting animations on both Vanguard and Mando. Merc is really not the same class.

Edited by easeyway

Why would mando dps be unthinkable? I'm actually looking forwards to some mando DPS action.

I'd love to see some too. It's unthinkable for me because I don't think I could do it and through my experience which doesn't portray an objective reality it would seem like a hard class to play in arenas. Like I said, I'm sure some better players are out there doing it, or could do it if they had the means (read team).

I just have a profound distaste as far as rerolling is concerned and felt like reinforcing roudys sentence that adapting is not rerolling which is very nicely put and i strongly agree with it.

If you put it that way, when our healer is cced and you focus our vanguard, we are not allowed to make a single mistake either, as we did yesterday when we used both our aoe mezzes and you just broke cc and were whitecaped.

thats it, you just aoe mezz, delay the burst and everything becomes magically easy once again.

I'll be honest with you here dude. Your setup pretty much hardcountered us.

The difference is, we don't whine about it or boast in /say chat when we beat you, like you did. (With one exception, but that's a different story)

I didnt flame anyone.

Are you talking about the PTS? Read the previous posts in the thread, pretty much covers that.

Also your opinion differs from your teammate Aseko, unlike you, he's a real sport.

Live. You are no where close to real sport sadly enough. Brainless aoeing is not something you call sport.

Did you try anything besides your Assassin? We only play with our guild members and don't have a big playerpool to choose from. Never change a winning team, right?

As a matter of fact, we did play with 4 Assassins and it does work. Again, read the previous pages.

Read previous post, you seem to have trouble with reading. We rarely play with same ppl in 1 team.

Depends on the situation. If the vanguard has pure offensive items on, like ours did/does, burst damage on the vanguard is a viable tactic as we don't have any taunts to protect him as his armor is negligible.

I wont even commenate here, you have best aoe cc out of all setups with best aoe damage. L2p issue probably.

That are some impressive numbers you got there.

About the faceroll comp, what if we would only play with sorcerer heal and complain about your faceroll operative heal comp, would you not simply laugh at us? That's what we do, anyway.

As to say, who says that our setup is op but yours isn't?

Whole swtor community along with hardcore PvP auditory thats left in the game.

Don't worry, we will adapt

Oh I hope so since you have troubles understanding why we stun powertech.

white color