Hey DRAMA.

easeyway

That is actually a fun, to see that german "logic" in action =)

Tthey crying and making exuses in a several posts about "their healer who HAD to play guardian tank on pts, while he wasn't enjoyed it at all, bla bla bla",

After that they make a statement themself like "we don't care what setup you play", "reroll and adapt or die", "l2p other classes or lose over and over again" (what apparently their guardian tank did while they were loosing 16-0 by rounds), which is just pathetic considering their own explanations in a previous posts.

Friends, lets do not forget the entire story once again-

You lost 8 games in a row in a mirror setup, you couldn't even get Midway lower for once, but nobody was saying **** to you on forums or so(while we could brag big time, like you did).

So yea, on 2.4 you "adapted" by choosing "most viable setup", np, play with it, who care.

But as soon as you won some matches against our old jugg comp, you started to having a big mouth in that thread, and escalated drama.

And you say you were doin that cuz of our stream conversations and comments on your pt comp after what you showed in a 16 rounds with a mirror one?

Also, let me clarify something for you :) Yes, we are DRAMA, we choosed that name cuz we always have a lot of drama, arguing and vocal bull**** in the channel :D

We making fun, we entertain ppl with our streams, channel conversations and gameplay, yes ofc we are pathetic kids and l2p nabs for you!

Yes, sometimes we are raging and screaming "f** to who deserve it, we also helping to make this community alive. But whatever we say and how pathetic or funny we sound or look, everyone does realize what kind of stuff we have behind our backs as in individual skill wise, and as in team skill wise. We don't scare to experiment and play with a different setups and even ppl every day, unlike you, who arent showing themself besides as in "most viable comp" in game and with a big mouth on forums.

Greetingz :)

Edited by fauver

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since 2.4 non stop... mostly solo though, but I did play a couple night in teams as well.

Anyways any random team set up with three other friends would not be a match for you guys, who have been in this for months.

I happen to have a RL more hectic in Summer since I live in the Med sea and my statics was assumed by the fact that each ND streams I saw, they beat you. I think one night was a Monday if I remember well, saw three game and ND won all of them with a good confidence....

Roudy you are Russian have worked with a few fellow citizens from your country, and usually they have more back bone to this.... But may be you come from the newer younger generation, ah yes you have to be since since Gerikke said you have to be under 21 to be a good PvPer.

Your english...it hurts.

There was no such stream where ND won us 3 times in a row. I repeat, its 4-4. You can ask ND yourself if that is so appealing to you. You have a bad memory it seems.

RWZs against ND were the hardest games we had.

what my nationality has to do with your stupidity/lack of knowledge of our stats against ND?

since 2.4 non stop... mostly solo though, but I did play a couple night in teams as well.

Anyways any random team set up with three other friends would not be a match for you guys, who have been in this for months.

I happen to have a RL more hectic in Summer since I live in the Med sea and my statics was assumed by the fact that each ND streams I saw, they beat you. I think one night was a Monday if I remember well, saw three game and ND won all of them with a good confidence....

Roudy you are Russian have worked with a few fellow citizens from your country, and usually they have more back bone to this.... But may be you come from the newer younger generation, ah yes you have to be since since Gerikke said you have to be under 21 to be a good PvPer.

Nutty, DRAMA has issues winning some arenas so they are trying to win the INTERNETZ!. I guess one of the reasons for DRAMA losing is lack of macros :D. Instead of being good sports and adapting to the changes, they come on the forums and remind us how awesome they were in RWZ. They live in the past and now that our rep guilds remind them to live in the present they write dissertations on counter setups and CC. Pre 2.4 DRAMA was good in 8 v 8, post 2.4 drama is not the top dog anymore. The higher you are the harder you fall it seems.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Nutty, DRAMA has issues winning some arenas so they are trying to win the INTERNETZ!. I guess one of the reasons for DRAMA losing is lack of macros :D. Instead of being good sports and adapting to the changes, they come on the forums and remind us how awesome they were in RWZ. They live in the past and now that our rep guilds remind them to live in the present they write dissertations on counter setups and CC. Pre 2.4 DRAMA was good in 8 v 8, post 2.4 drama is not the top dog anymore. The higher you are the harder you fall it seems.

its pretty clear that Roudy states that they ended up 4-4 against Nostum Dolus, they are not bragging about their success.

They are still the top dog. It is just that there are more of these "top dogs" now. Mainly because of the 1 class changes.

I guess you and that other guy that knows about pvp just as much as you do are competing for the most clueless guy award? The guy was talking wrong information, I told him how it really was, thats it.

We are living present day, winning teams that counter us and improving. If you try to pick on something, pick better atleast. Because you just selfowned yourself.

Edited by Roudysgoodguy

yeah yummy drama was alot better on the pts (you gerrike, larsson and midway, we never played one match against any comp with roudy on pts), even with our vanguard setup we lost most games and stand no chance as you say...

but now its a differnt story and we won 5 games in a row the first 3 days

with mirror comps( pt hybrid) the score is 1-1 , we lost 2-1 against roudy with corv as pt hybrid and won a 2-1 against gerrike with rommer as pt hybrid and we won most matches against the carnage/deception combo

but why are we performing that much better? why are you loosing now against our vanguard setup while destroing it on pts?

a) perhaps drama was good on pts but sucks now

or

b) we are playing with a complete different team now (other players, no other setup)

chose one

we are enjoing the matches against you and we are enjoing this conversation it brings fun to this dead forum, we have no problems with drama at all, we think of drama as good players and a competive pvp guild, we dont think we are better in any way, but the only thing that comes back is called beeing nazis and noobs the whole time because YOUR TEAM plays a weaker setup and that is not our fault, this thread is not from us

Edited by Luckyluzi

yeah yummy drama was alot better on the pts (you gerrike, larsson and midway, we never played one match against any comp with roudy on pts), even with our vanguard setup we lost most games and stand no chance as you say...

but now its a differnt story and we won 5 games in a row the first 3 days

with mirror comps the score is 1-1 , we lost 2-1 against roudy with corv as pt hybrid and won a 2-1 against gerrike with rommer as pt hybrid and we won most matches against the carnage/deception combo

but why are we performing that much better? why are you loosing now against our vanguard setup while destroing it on pts?

a) perhaps drama was good on pts but sucks now

or

b) we are playing with a complete different team now (other players, no other setup)

chose one

we are enjoing the matches against you and we are enjoing this conversation it brings fun to this dead forum, we have no problems with drama at all, we think of drama as good players and a competive pvp guild, we dont think we are better in any way, but the only thing that comes back is called beeing nazis and noobs the whole time because YOUR TEAM plays a weaker setup and that is not our fault

Makes no sense to talk to these guys...sovjets needed from 1945 till 1989 to understand that comunism is crap compared with capitalism so give them time....we all know roudys nationality.. sry same sh*t than blablabla german nazi logic arguments

Edited by Tharianus

They are still the top dog.

Well, they're good players indeed, but they are no top dogs. They are barking dogs.

The most people of Drama are arrogant, looking down to everyone else and practising their big talk.

I couldn't care less about such annoying and disgusting people, but i found a nice

. Sorry, it's german, but "Big G" should understand it anyway. Washing the windows of our cars at crossings and getting a deutsche mark ~15-20 years ago, they had to learn a bit german. Don't know if it's the present state too. :>

Being a topdog means way more than looking down to people who aren't at their level, ignoring evenly matched opponents or making excuses. My guess is, they won't realise how it works anyway... so keep drama.

Edited by Vazques

Well, they're good players indeed, but they are no top dogs. They are barking dogs.

The most people of Drama are arrogant, looking down to everyone else and practising their big talk.

I couldn't care less about such annoying and disgusting people, but i found a nice

. Sorry, it's german, but "Big G" should understand it anyway. Washing the windows of our cars at crossings and getting a deutsche mark ~15-20 years ago, they had to learn a bit german. Don't know if it's the present state too. :>

Being a topdog means way more than looking down to people who aren't at their level, ignoring evenly matched opponents or making excuses. My guess is, they won't realise how it works anyway... so keep drama.

You're right, I better reroll German then go hybrid PT / 2 smashers and proclaim myself good yo. You really need to try other compositions rather than playing with 1 and presumably the most OP one around, and then consider yourselves good. We tried your setup and It's so ridiculously easy mode I've never seen anything like it, that you guys lose in such a setup is just amazing. In the sense of sad.

dont worry deutschland

am drinking your tears.

you still cant say if drama is on the top or not, COZ WE DONT HAVE A TEAM ON LIVE!

is it hard to understand this? or are you just mentaly handicaped?

happens maybe twice a week, when we can que up with 4 DRAMA members, and 1-2 players are always different.

You're right, I better reroll German then go hybrid PT / 2 smashers and proclaim myself good yo. You really need to try other compositions rather than playing with 1 and presumably the most OP one around, and then consider yourselves good. We tried your setup and It's so ridiculously easy mode I've never seen anything like it, that you guys lose in such a setup is just amazing. In the sense of sad.

I play shadow, but nice try. :>

But you didn't get it eh? I wasn't talking about any setup or skill.

I play shadow, but nice try. :>

But you didn't get it eh? I wasn't talking about any setup or skill.

You play a shadow? Coincidence you're not in your guild's team? Oh right.. Forgot you have to be a smasher, hybrid PT or an operative.

When they remove pulse generator from Ion Cell - What will your guild do? Roll 3 smashers instead or just up and quit the game because now they can't win?

The patch have only been out a few weeks. Some teams have found a fotm setup, and uses that to get wins. It's gonna change. No reason to get all high on yourselves there german boys. It's not like you can magically transform from some tier two people to become exceptional players over night. Yes, DRAMA might be barking, but we all know they have proved themselves to be among the best individuals more than a few times. Give it some time, let teams find their setup, and let BW remove stupid relic bugs and OP mechanics. Then we can talk PvP. It's really impossibru to determine whats the best team at this point. Also, beating someone a few times doesnt necessarily make your team best. Just stay cool. Like, Larsson-cool. :rak_smile: Edited by Bonsaikitten

You play a shadow? Coincidence you're not in your guild's team? Oh right.. Forgot you have to be a smasher, hybrid PT or an operative.

When they remove pulse generator from Ion Cell - What will your guild do? Roll 3 smashers instead or just up and quit the game because now they can't win?

You're such a drag ... sorry but you can't match me. :( You couldn't understand a single word.

I apologize easeyway, i found one below.

Farewell!

The patch have only been out a few weeks. Some teams have found a fotm setup, and uses that to get wins. It's gonna change. No reason to get all high on yourselves there german boys. It's not like you can magically transform from some tier two people to become exceptional players over night. Yes, DRAMA might be barking, but we all know they have proved themselves to be among the best individuals more than a few times. Give it some time, let teams find their setup, and let BW remove stupid relic bugs and OP mechanics. Then we can talk PvP. It's really impossibru to determine whats the best team at this point. Also, beating someone a few times doesnt necessarily make your team best. Just stay cool. Like, Larsson-cool. :rak_smile:

i love you

The patch have only been out a few weeks. Some teams have found a fotm setup, and uses that to get wins. It's gonna change. No reason to get all high on yourselves there german boys. It's not like you can magically transform from some tier two people to become exceptional players over night. Yes, DRAMA might be barking, but we all know they have proved themselves to be among the best individuals more than a few times. Give it some time, let teams find their setup, and let BW remove stupid relic bugs and OP mechanics. Then we can talk PvP. It's really impossibru to determine whats the best team at this point. Also, beating someone a few times doesnt necessarily make your team best. Just stay cool. Like, Larsson-cool. :rak_smile:

please quote where one of us said we were the best team, we only defend against all the people talking **** about us because they dont like our setup, we never wrote anything here in this forum until some guys started uploading screenshots of beating us and feel cool

Edited by Luckyluzi

am drinking your tears.

Actually, we are drinking yours, as you always shout "OP SETUP" when you lose, like you did against the team with one sorc, lol.

happens maybe twice a week, when we can que up with 4 DRAMA members, and 1-2 players are always different.

Excuses.

If the guild tag of 3 of the opponents is DRAMA, it's DRAMA.

Who cares about the names of the individual players?

You don't either. Right?

Edited by Venjirai

please quote where one of us said we were the best team, we only defend against all the people talking **** about us because they dont like our setup, we never wrote anything here in this forum until some guys started uploading screenshots of beating us and feel cool

There there, this crying turns me off. Just didn't like the general attitude, but I never said that you said that you were the best. In fact, I like your setup, and I hope you keep playing it, so that you can feel the big bump when Bioware makes some balances in 2.5.

If you struggle finding members, I can assure you that this thread is far from optimal for your recruiting.

Edited by Bonsaikitten

We tried your setup, and found it to be ridiculously OP and easymode to play, this is our argument. It's not talking C***.

This is why we're pointing it out, your hybrid PT / smasher team has no coordination whatsoever and we've proved that countless of times, so have you guys yourself - You don't even bother thinking, you just focus on aoe'ing and win like that. Hence our point about you guys not being good tbh.

okay i didnt realy care about it, but let me clear something

on pts we have met galactics 8 times ( 6 times out of 8 you were already using 1 pt 2 smashers) we won ALL OF THEM ( we had a stable team there) thats 16 rounds win.

on live, the first day we lost to you (roudy(DRAMA), midway(DRAMA), yummy(DRAMA), Gerikke(DRAMA) ) 2 rounds you won, we won 1.

on the third day when i was with skyrush (vis fatalis) adalind (reality check) rommer (impulse lol) Gerikke (DRAMA) we lost to you 2 rounds

then fifth day we won against u easly with glory (reality check) adalind (reality check) vengeant (DRAMA) gerikke (DRAMA)

so you have "crushed" drama.....

i wont count our win with the reality check guys, and i wont count our loss with vis fatalis/reality check/impulse

do the math by rounds then:

17 rounds for us, 2 rounds for you galactics.

with pugging teams: 19 for us, 4 for you.

it is RECORDED on my stream, HIGHLIGHTED as well.

now **** build the berlin wall again and hide behind it.

thank you,

mad deutschland? let me drink more of your tears

Edited by elitegerike