Hey DRAMA.

easeyway

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new study of 1,661 men finds that the average ***** size is 5.6 inches with a 4.6-inch girth while aroused. For the study, which was published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine, Indiana University's Debby Herbenick asked participants to measure their ***** length and girth and submit the numbers online.

Please feel free to submit your size at http://www.iamthebestdivaontofn.eu

I haven't played arenas for.. 2 days now? But regardless, last I heard, our group chat on skype exploded with a bunch of people abusing this or that relic.. I'm kinda glad I didn't play for the past 2 days and I won't be playing for another 2+ days probably, due to my flu. But still - I think It's undeniable that 2 smashers / PT hybrid is undeniably one of the most powerful setups atm (If you discard who the players are and simply look at the facts about x classes).

I'm looking forward to 2.5 in hopes that they remove the pulse generator procs from anything but High Energy Gas Cylinder / Cell.

To the people who abused relics and I do remember both names I've played with AND against - Bad, very very bad. It's 1 thing to play silly setups, It's another to abuse relics. There are no reasons that justify it.

1. Doesn't involve you.

2. All of you people thinking I'm being serious here: I'm not. I'm just giving back some much needed "reality check" to some folks who need it. This was supposed to be fun, as was the other thread, but that quickly crashed, because...

3. While I was just messing around, some people were actually serious, and some things were said that actually, really, weren't nice.

P.S: Link me where I claimed to be the best, because I never did that. I claimed that a certain GUILD was the best, in my opinion. But let's not go there again.

Get over yourself and stop thinking you're any good. Fact is you were barely any good, Imperialtrooper - Now THAT was a good powertech. You? I laugh at your delusions. Funny part is you weren't even in Warmongers back when I played my juggy in RWZs, and wanna know what the even funnier thing is? I have a 43-11 W/L ratio on my juggernaut, and we had a very high W/L ratio against warmongers.

I'll give you 1 thing, Warmongers were good indeed, however they didn't go undefeated, we beat them on numerous occassions - And feel free to say "OH WELL WHERE SS OF WIN AGAINST WARMONGER AT!?" - I can send you the SS of my W/L ratio, and then you can ask anyone if they ever played with me in rwzs on my juggy. My guild and I moved to ToFN as the RWZ's came, from Lord Calypho. Sphynx was playing back then aswell, and they were just as egotripping as Warmongers, but also not that good tbh.

And another thing, you weren't in Warmongers by the time they were "good". You joined late when competition (imo) was drying up quite a bit, you're like Hi'de.. No offense to hide or anything because I like him, but you and hi'de were both replacements for far better players - Face that and stop e-peen stroking you delusional ego-maniac.

Get over yourself and stop thinking you're any good. Fact is you were barely any good, Imperialtrooper - Now THAT was a good powertech. You? I laugh at your delusions. Funny part is you weren't even in Warmongers back when I played my juggy in RWZs, and wanna know what the even funnier thing is? I have a 43-11 W/L ratio on my juggernaut, and we had a very high W/L ratio against warmongers.

I'll give you 1 thing, Warmongers were good indeed, however they didn't go undefeated, we beat them on numerous occassions - And feel free to say "OH WELL WHERE SS OF WIN AGAINST WARMONGER AT!?" - I can send you the SS of my W/L ratio, and then you can ask anyone if they ever played with me in rwzs on my juggy. My guild and I moved to ToFN as the RWZ's came, from Lord Calypho. Sphynx was playing back then aswell, and they were just as egotripping as Warmongers, but also not that good tbh.

And another thing, you weren't in Warmongers by the time they were "good". You joined late when competition (imo) was drying up quite a bit, you're like Hi'de.. No offense to hide or anything because I like him, but you and hi'de were both replacements for far better players - Face that and stop e-peen stroking you delusional ego-maniac.

Hehheh...

This is funny, because like I said, WM never lost a single match when I was in the roster, apart from that stealth cap voidstar...So, that's like 50/1 W/L ratio for me. Derp. And, I don't know about competition, but I joined to get WM to 3k rating, which they started to have trouble with, with all the drama inside the guild for losing matches. I fixed that.

Now, I believe you beat WM before I joined. But you never beat WM when I played. No-one did (again, apart from that voidstar). That's the point. The evidence doesn't really support your "Dude, you're a replacement for better players" argument now does it?

It's also funny, because I was the main PT at the time, I did the target calling, not ImperialTrooper.

I also matched or beat him in DPS/Protection every round.

And I've also mentioned it many times that he was in my opinion the Powertech I consider my equal (now, that doesn't mean we're the best, it just means I haven't met our equal yet.)

0/10 for the troll attempt. You just don't quite have it like I do. Go back to your Jugg.

Edited by easeyway

That's the same you do, you even have lower cooldown on your aoe mezz.

(2 * 1 min vs 1 * 1 min + 1 * 45 sec, or 2 * 45 sec if you play with hybrid jugg)

Our setup is based on solo burst, you can delay/stop it easily while we can not interrupt yours, basically because you have it every 12 secs, which is also aoe, which is totally ridicolous.

Your team did.

I can not take responsibilities for other ppl thoughts on the matter, they are adults, so its their choice if they wish/not to. Plus there is a prehistory as far as I know.

You did not beat us on live with Yummy. Or was it one time? I don't know and I don't care because I don't count wins or losses like you probably do.

Oh I dont count them either. And sadly enough "someone" brainwashed Yummy to reroll pt, while he is a great jug.

You might have trouble reading, because I was talking about our team, and not yours.

And you rarely play in the same team because you simple can't, whether it's because of personal reasons or setup reasons, like Gerikke said, there is no Drama group.

If Yummy has rerolled to PT, you will be playing with the same team as often as possible, I imagine.

We could play with PT(Corv was availible for example), but I was askinhg Yummy to play with us since I enjoy it more with a jugger and even Corv enjoys playing full tank more than that op spec.

You might need to learn the other classes besides your assassin.

2 * Marauders + 1 Jugger Tank have way more aoe cc

Carnage Marauder + Jugger Tank have more aoe cc

All that a Powertech has, regarding aoe ccs, is the aoe stun for 2.5 - 3 seconds

I know every other class. You seem to lack that knowledge though, mainly because with your setup you dont really need it. And aoe stun, that is done properly on agroup of enemies or fear or w/e(which is not that hard since we play meleecleave) along with 2 smashes and pt dmg on top of it is basically a win.

Evolixe thinks otherwise, is he not part of the swtor community?

Community would rather listen to PvE lead game designer talking abot PvP setups than to Exilove.

I don't have troubles understanding why you stun powertech.

See? I brought it back

Good job.

blam blam

Do you even know what a counter comp is..? Do you stand pretty much chanceless playing with a guardian and mara against pt double smash? **** no. Unless you don't have an operative healer there is nothing counter about that comp.

It's just harder for you, that doesn't mean it's a counter.

And I would argue PT Sin Mara to be the better comp when compared to PT double smash.

Im not even sure you do know what counter is. Faceroll comp counters team with jug tank in it, thats not discussable. However PT sin mara is very strong.

Hehheh...

This is funny, because like I said, WM never lost a single match when I was in the roster, apart from that stealth cap voidstar...So, that's like 50/1 W/L ratio for me. Derp. And, I don't know about competition, but I joined to get WM to 3k rating, which they started to have trouble with, with all the drama inside the guild for losing matches. I fixed that.

Now, I believe you beat WM before I joined. But you never beat WM when I played. No-one did (again, apart from that voidstar). That's the point. The evidence doesn't really support your "Dude, you're a replacement for better players" argument now does it?

It's also funny, because I was the main PT at the time, I did the target calling, not ImperialTrooper.

I also matched or beat him in DPS/Protection every round.

And I've also mentioned it many times that he was in my opinion the Powertech I consider my equal (now, that doesn't mean we're the best, it just means I haven't met our equal yet.)

0/10 for the troll attempt. You just don't quite have it like I do. Go back to your Jugg.

1. You seem to have missed the part where I pointed out the pvp community's competition-level dried up really.

2. Oh you outdps'ed another PT? That must clearly mean you're better, btw Gerikke, Roudy, Aseko, Dariann, Gosia, Cheesecakes, Zenzey, Jojel and every other sent / mara out there - You're now worse than Fallen.

3. 50-1.. Care to show the SS? I mean that's your argument for everything right? Atleast put some effort into it.

4. Are you mad because you're not one of the best powertechs atm? If mean if so that would explain your e-peen issues and your delusional mind-track. But It's kay bro, there's a place in The Ministry for you too!

5. How come you thought you were a good PT back during the days where pyrotech was probably the easiest dps spec I've ever seen, not to mention your taunt-uptime or essential taunts were nearly non-existant from all the screenshots I saw. A 10 min+ duration Novare Cost with like.. 40k protection? Hell, the sin we had defending a voidstar door that wasn't attacked had more than that. #Shape up bro.

6. How come you came back to swtor during 4v4 arenas, and immediately went with the tactics spec? Too difficult to understand the concept of Shield Tech?

7. How come I never hear of you generally pulling people at a critical moment / hard switch, aoe stunning when necessary - Rather than doing everything you can to MAXIMIZE DAT DEEPZ!

8. Feel free to reply anytime, and then I'll get back to you when you stop embarrassing yourself. : )

Edited by Sarano

Yeah, WM started losing and that means competition must've "dried up". I thought you said there was no competition back then, hence it doesn't matter WM reached 3k. After all, it was just against pugs, right?

I don't argue with people who lack logic, sorry.

And, I don't care you think I'm not the best PT, cuz I don't play PT anymore.

Bye.

P.S: Stopped reading after 1. so don't bother anymore.

Edited by easeyway

blam blam

I'm not doing the work of quoting every passage again, so I just write my answers in one block.

If one of your teammates talks **** in the arena, it will affect the perspective of your whole group, as you decided to tolerate and team up with such individuals after all.

Poor Yummy. Hopefully he is fully equiped before the hybrid spec gets nerfed.

Your team, for the most part, should have seen it coming, as you've played on the PTS a lot.

You probably just thought, that the optimal setup would not matter that much as you are so much better players than everyone else.

If you enjoy playing with a juggernaut more, then you should not cry about vanguards, when you have the opportunity to play with one. Do you cry about Marauders or Operative Heals? Of course not, as those classes are not performing so much better than their counterparts...oh wait.

You change the subject. You said that we have more aoe ccs and I proved you wrong.

Now you are saying that we just don't need it. Way to win a lost argument.

Edited by Venjirai

Yeah, WM started losing and that means competition must've "dried up". I thought you said there was no competition back then, hence it doesn't matter WM reached 3k. After all, it was just against pugs, right?

I don't argue with people who lack logic, sorry.

And, I don't care you think I'm not the best PT, cuz I don't play PT anymore.

Bye.

P.S: Stopped reading after 1. so don't bother anymore.

Oh yes, I forgot that in your head logic = SS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Kthx bro. You sound like a smart person.

Is this why you're mad? Failing to over compensate?

Im not even sure you do know what counter is. Faceroll comp counters team with jug tank in it, thats not discussable. However PT sin mara is very strong.

It is amusing me how you try to find excuses for your fails and your incompetence to adapt and reroll ;-)^^ so maybe against RC your underwear wasnt in the right position and thats why you lost :-D

l2p other classes or lose over and over again.

Btw i know gerikke hasnt got that much education as a hairdresser but you should teach him some new stuff that nazi **** and "su*k my tiny di*k" stuff is really getting old...

Cry more plssssss :)

Edited by Tharianus

If one of your teammates talks **** in the arena, it will affect the perspective of your whole group, as you decided to tolerate and team up with such individuals after all.

I team up with players because of their individual skills/team play/ability to communicate, not because of their individuality and their individual opinions on the matter.

Poor Yummy. Hopefully he is fully equiped before the hybrid spec gets nerfed.

Your team, for the most part, should have seen it coming, as you've played on the PTS a lot.

You probably just thought, that the optimal setup would not matter that much as you are so much better players than everyone else.

Sadly enough it would be much more enjouable with Yummy playing jugg, but if leveling pt is something he wants, then let it be.

If you enjoy playing with a juggernaut more, then you should not cry about vanguards, when you have the opportunity to play with one. Do you cry about Marauders or Operative Heals? Of course not, as those classes are not performing so much better than their counterparts...oh wait.

Nobody is crying. Its a matter of fact. Reread previous post. Everbyody knows about marauders being best offensive class with best def cds since like the release. You seem to be ignoring simple and well-known facts. Do some research.

You change the subject. You said that we have more aoe ccs and I proved you wrong.

Now you are saying that we just don't need it. Way to win a lost argument.

The only thing that you proved so far is that you lost to a setup you should counter. Where did I say you dont need it? I said you dont need knowledge of other classes with your faceroll comp. You do really have troubles with reading/understanding simple things. Stick to p2 x2smash.

lols//

It is amusing me how you try to find excuses for your fails and your incompetence to adapt and reroll ;-)^^ so maybe against RC your underwear wasnt in the right position and thats why you lost :-D

l2p other classes or lose over and over again.

Btw i know gerikke hasnt got that much education as a hairdresser but you should teach him some new stuff that nazi **** and "su*k my tiny di*k" stuff is really getting old...

Cry more plssssss :)

incompetence to adapt and reroll - just this phrase is enough to understand what kind of person you are.

against RC our marauder played wrong spec and the tactic was chosen poorly. Our bad.

Indeed mate, l2p other classes or you'll keep losing to setups you should win easily, just like on pts.

I dont think you are well-educated yourself bro.

Dear Galactics,

trying to argue with Gerikke and his friends at Drama is useless.....

They give all type of excuses about your set up, and funnily enough Roudy is with them this time. A few months ago we had endless forums posts against Roudy 3 healer set up @ IRS which was deemed boring and killing PvP. Ah Gerikke was one of the most vocal against this. Anyways IRS was said to be for the Spring 2013 time following 2.0 the top guild on this server....

Then came Nostrum Dolus (2 healer set up in most cases) and they started winning everyone, big applause to our OP players here who said 3 healers tactic was the only viable one after 2.0 (should I mention guild / player names) who said this. Some of them also went on the PvP section of the foum to say this....

Disbanding and disbanding of guilds to win the unbeatable but forum quiet Nostrum Dolus who transferred from a PVE server The Red Eclipse, After winning like 2-3 games versus Nostrum Dolus, Drama declared itself as the unbeatable guild of the server. I think in the end it was like Nostrum Dolus 20 - Drama 5? May be the people who played this games can tell us more. Then came the announcement of 2.4 and 8 vs 8 is History.

After the unbeatable claim and that Drama will have no challenge on TOFN its nice to see the facts have shown otherwise... But yes you are using the unbeatable set up which they where not prepared for, damn Barcelona where not prepared to the set up Bayern Munich did for them in past Spring CL semi-final may be they should do it again......

May be not being prepared for a set up or the different talent tree a player might use, is what actually makes PvP different PVE or not....

Dear Galactics,

trying to argue with Gerikke and his friends at Drama is useless.....

They give all type of excuses about your set up, and funnily enough Roudy is with them this time. A few months ago we had endless forums posts against Roudy 3 healer set up @ IRS which was deemed boring and killing PvP. Ah Gerikke was one of the most vocal against this. Anyways IRS was said to be for the Spring 2013 time following 2.0 the top guild on this server....

We played 3 healer comp since the very beginning of rwz-scene in IRS, mainly because we didnt have a guarder and I had to be target caller etc as sin.

Then came Nostrum Dolus (2 healer set up in most cases) and they started winning everyone, big applause to our OP players here who said 3 healers tactic was the only viable one after 2.0 (should I mention guild / player names) who said this. Some of them also went on the PvP section of the foum to say this....

Disbanding and disbanding of guilds to win the unbeatable but forum quiet Nostrum Dolus who transferred from a PVE server The Red Eclipse, After winning like 2-3 games versus Nostrum Dolus, Drama declared itself as the unbeatable guild of the server. I think in the end it was like Nostrum Dolus 20 - Drama 5? May be the people who played this games can tell us more. Then came the announcement of 2.4 and 8 vs 8 is History.

We are 4-4 against ND, you can ask anyone. If you have no clue about high-competitive PvP games, statistics etc please dont talk. Thank you.

After the unbeatable claim and that Drama will have no challenge on TOFN its nice to see the facts have shown otherwise... But yes you are using the unbeatable set up which they where not prepared for, damn Barcelona where not prepared to the set up Bayern Munich did for them in past Spring CL semi-final may be they should do it again......

Oh the joy of beating faceroll comps...you wont uderstand it mate :(

May be not being prepared for a set up or the different talent tree a player might use, is what actually makes PvP different PVE or not....

You never played arenas, right?

since 2.4 non stop... mostly solo though, but I did play a couple night in teams as well.

Anyways any random team set up with three other friends would not be a match for you guys, who have been in this for months.

I happen to have a RL more hectic in Summer since I live in the Med sea and my statics was assumed by the fact that each ND streams I saw, they beat you. I think one night was a Monday if I remember well, saw three game and ND won all of them with a good confidence....

Roudy you are Russian have worked with a few fellow citizens from your country, and usually they have more back bone to this.... But may be you come from the newer younger generation, ah yes you have to be since since Gerikke said you have to be under 21 to be a good PvPer.