Hey DRAMA.

easeyway

Get found it's gg and still harder because there's no pillar to run around and hide.

AND OF COURSE I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT YOUR BRO!!!

There is always a pillar to hide behind. Just put Phase Walk somewhere in range but out of los.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...your are bad with names, all germans are the same i guess^^.....

i think so too^^ and thats why they lose^^

they underestimate everyone and dont even know who is their enemy^^.

Btw: Learn to read is hard but you Drama guys should really start to learn reading :D

You didnt even know the difference between "Alles Hutten ausser Mutti" and "Outer Space Myrmidonen" :D :D :D sorry but only ******* cant read names :D - best was your mix up i laughed 3 days when i read "Alles Mutten hausser space myrmidonen" :D

All they do after a lose is crying "blabla lost to tier 3 guilds blabla - fu***ng germans blablabla - lucky win blablabla" no matter in past or present (in 8vs8 you lost and you searched for excuses and now it is the same).

but now i will follow vaytes advice... talking to little brats makes no sense.

@ easyway: oh why?? we are all brothers YO! so dont be mad BRO! :cool:

Edited by Tharianus

There is always a pillar to hide behind. Just put Phase Walk somewhere in range but out of los.

But not in the middle of the map where the acid is going duh.

Weren't you supposed to be like the best sin on this server? You should understand.

Edited by easeyway

Mate, if you wanna troll for a little bit and mezz to this conversation, you don't need to start from such a silly thing :)

It's nice to see how you immediately "counting" your wins with a faceroll comp of 2x sent+vang hybrid against group with jugg.

Especially after the fact that you've lost 16-0 by rounds (8-0 by games) in a mirror comp (2x sent+guardian), previously.

Funny how ppl after loss-streak just needs to get vanguard hybrid into group, to grow up their balls.

Be more peaceful :)

So now you are talking about the PTS... did you know that our only guardian left the guild so our healer needed to reroll to guardian tank? Needless to say, he wasn't very good at it and wasn't enjoying it. The following patch which made vanguards viable came to our rescue as we had many of those. Also our rated leader couldn't play on PTS and many new "not as good" members were plating arena games.

To put it in your perspective, you beat like Drama, without Gerrike, with Octans as healer and with Roudy who rerolled Marauder a week ago...

We are not happy with our play on live so expect improvement on our part in the near future.

they underestimate their enemys

We've never ever underestimated any of our enemies.

The only one thing that is hard to don't underestimate- it's ppl who after some games with 2x sent+hybrid vang against jugg comp climbing on the forums to brag like a *******.

Edited by fauver

The only one thing that is hard to not don't underestimate- it's ppl who after some games with 2x sent+hybrid vang against jugg comp climbing on the forums to brag like a *******.

the only reason i posted this was because you beat us one times on live server and immediately talked **** about us

(not you yummy but other people from your team and guild)

and its funny how all the underpowered jugger tanks, marauders and operatives complaining all day about vanguards^^ i could understand it if your team plays with merc healer or assa tank or something like that

Edited by Luckyluzi

Yeah? Anything special? You just have the perfect combination and some decent players... Nothing more.

Now move on.

You would be better just saying nothing at all.

Your input is not welcome and you are a total *****.

fckin warlord Tanvir. HA!! You're the joke of these forums.

its funny how all the underpowered jugger tanks, marauders and operatives complaining all day about vanguards^^ i could understand it if your team plays with merc healer or assa tank or something like that

From your comment I can understand that you know too much about the present arena setup's balance and also that ofc you have tried a lot of different setups and combos already, besides your 2x sent+hybrid vang ^^

You will never understand it as long as you play in your present comp.

I would offer you to play with a jugg tank against vanguard hybrid to see the difference, but you would never do that, am I right? Ofc why would you, if you got vanguard in your group already.

Vanguard does almost the same or higher damage as dps and the same protection as jugg, so basically it's 3 dps and tank in one group.

But nevermind, I guess it's pointless to talk about such an obvious things like that, apparently your purpose- is trolling and escalating drama, so yeah, keep saying nosense and showing your greatest arenas knowledge.

Edited by fauver

The only one thing that is hard to not don't underestimate- it's ppl who after some games with 2x sent+hybrid vang against jugg comp climbing on the forums to brag like a *******.

Galactics won 8vs8 against you - with the best set up which is possible

Galactics won against you in 4vs4 - with the best set up which is possible

i dont care if you guys are not flexible enough to play other classes than your main class ;)

most of our guildmembers played a lot of classes in RWZs

maybe in one or two months an other set up will be better than ours but no problem for us.... we have the classes to switch our line ups immediately.

and i dont care what you say because one of your guildmates made it public that he uses macros in 8vs8 .

so your guild do everything to win no matter what.

And you guys want to talk about fairplay and Imbasetup???? Sry i dont get the joke here...

we just switch our set up to the most valuable one whats the problem? i dont care if you play powertech instead of jugger in the next match up... it is your decision which line up or playstyle you prefer ;)

Edited by Tharianus

Galactics won 8vs8 against you - with the best set up which is possible

Galactics won against you in 4vs4 - with the best set up which is possible

Yeah, yeah true story.

At 8v8 DRAMA had 5-4 (5-5 if you counted our dc in one game) against Galactics by overall score.

At 4v4 arenas in mirror comp (2x sent+jugg) we beat Galactics 8-0 (16-0 by rounds).

And Galactics beat us several times with 2xsent+vang hybrid against jugg comp, it's true. Be proud even more of it, pls.

Edited by fauver

if you dont read then i do the same

we also beat drama with mirror comp (gerrike faiar rommer on pt hybrid)

if you say that doesnt count because rommer is in another guild, our matches from pts were the same and dont count too

Edited by Luckyluzi

Yeah, yeah true story.

At 8v8 DRAMA had 5-4 or (5-5 if you counted our dc in one game) against Galactics by overall score.

At 4v4 arenas in mirror comp (2x sent+jugg) we beat Galactics 8-0 (16-0 by rounds).

And Galactics beat us several times with 2xsent+vang hybrid against jugg comp, it's rue. Be proud even more of it, pls.

And you be more proud of beating us in meanlingless games with our XYZ Setup. (See my previous post)

We don't care which setup you play, we won't cry over team compositions on the forums or stream, we just adapt.. If you are not flexible enough to play another class because it's "fotm", you should not play competitive games at all. And having a vanguard hybrid is not like having a full tank at all, we learned that the hard way.

Edited by Venjirai

Yeah, yeah true story.

At 8v8 DRAMA had 5-4 or 5-5(depends if you counted our dc in one game) against Galactics by overall score.

At 4v4 arenas in mirror comp (2x sent+jugg) we beat you 8-0 (16-0 by rounds).

And Galactics beat us several times with 2xsent+vang hybrid against jugg comp, it's true. Be proud even more of it, pls.

i think you are confused a bit??

we arent the guild galactic lights ;) you know that do you?^^

we are galactics + galactics minis not some other german guilds or something you mix up with ;)

"Alles mutten hausser space myrmidonen" :D:D classic

cant stop to laugh

i think youre afraid to lose your spot in your team^^ may you arent able to play another class than your main class??

poor yummi :(

reroll or lose! It is always the same in competitive games if you arent able to do that you arent good enough... i had to reroll several times on our home server... learn to play what is needed and essencial for your team and dont cry about it.

Edited by Tharianus

Let me summary some of highlights, pls :)

"we just switch our set up to the most valuable one" © Galactics

"We don't care which setup you play" © Galactics

"If you are not flexible enough to play another class because it's "fotm" © Galactics

(last one is epic though ;d;d)

Edited by fauver

"If you are not flexible enough to play another class because it's "fotm" © Galactics

if next month commando is fotm i will play a commando if my team needs one ...you will never see me crying in the forums about "fotm" and sh**t like that. i just do it...

i dont care which class is the most valuable one blablabla i play the class that my team needs.

if you arent able to do that you arent a good player in my opinion...

you have to know all classes...

but you guys dont even know who your enemy is so it could be hard for you^^ :D

Edited by Tharianus

he is not good with names AND his reading skills lacks too

galactics have no guardian tank since 2 months my friend, what you beat on pts was our healer , he played guardian tank for 2 weeks without gear (something like 34-35k hp in the matches against you) our composition was on every day different , differnet sentinels, different healer against your 4 man premade

they annouced the vanguard changes and we adapted to it because there was no other choice out of quitting (find some good german tanks on tofn for us please haha)

Edited by Luckyluzi

(last one is epic though ;d;d)

You know that's the principle of competitive games, right?

If you just wanna play for fun, rated swtor is not the game for you.