Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Dark Imperium

Beniboybling

Despite this the Clan was tolerated by the Republic throughout the war. It retained representation in the Senate as the Clan was too important to the Republic economy to be persecuted, and like the Trade Federation it continued to argue that it was merely conducting business with both sides in a neutral manner

Unlike other factions of the CIS the empire couldn't destroy the IGBC as it would doom the galaxy to a crippling recession but instead subjugated the government on its key worlds

2. Point, but again that is if she wins. Which by doing this hurts the chances of her doing so. A lot.

3. No. Vader is the face of the Sith. He is the chosen one, 80% of Sidious' power. Numbers speak loudly to bankers. Query: Which Cronal? The insane, physically frail one that had to use life support to live one? I vote yes!

4. These other companies don't exist in the Kaggath, so they won't be losing many customers. Especially when they are now the official bank of the FE. Also, they have a lot to gain from it. For one, they gain a company that after the Kaggath will reap in payments for them. They gain galactic power for helping defeat another Empire. If they lose? If they do this, they won't.

It is speculation, but it makes a lot, lot, lot of sense. Their isn't a reason your supplier wouldn't be with the IGBC. Heck, even Chancellors used the IGBC. Why? It is the best bank in the galaxy. Period.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Point, but again that is if she wins. Which by doing this hurts the chances of her doing so. A lot.

3. No. Vader is the face of the Sith. He is the chosen one, 80% of Sidious' power. Numbers speak loudly to bankers. Query: Which Cronal? The insane, physically frail one that had to use life support to live one? I vote yes!

4. These other companies don't exist in the Kaggath, so they won't be losing many customers. Especially when they are now the official bank of the FE. Also, they have a lot to gain from it. For one, they gain a company that after the Kaggath will reap in payments for them. They gain galactic power for helping defeat another Empire. If they lose? If they do this, they won't.

It is speculation, but it makes a lot, lot, lot of sense. Their isn't a reason your supplier wouldn't be with the IGBC. Heck, even Chancellors used the IGBC. Why? It is the best bank in the galaxy. Period.

You seem to think the bankers have canon sourcebooks and wookieepedia. 'Fraid not. There was no quote that the Bankers would know about Vader being 80% of Sidious (who doesn't exist, so doesn't matter) Cronal and Vader are a different kind of terrifying. The IGBC would have No idea who this "blackhole" was, they wouldn't know what Sith drives people insane for fun, there's a reason people are afraid of the Darkness Canino.

If these Other Customers didnt Exist, then hell, they'd have no money :D I think you read it wrongly IMO, Beni said that other powers cannot affect the outcome of battle, For the purpose of argument they are non existent. That concerns battle, for the purpose of those arguments in battle they are non existent, if they were actually non existent the IGBC wouldn't have 1/4 of the money they have in this Kaggath, most of the money they can throw around is Other People's money, they're just able to reinvest and profit from it, thus not actually using the peoples money....

Speculation has no place in debates, you know this as well as I, There's no proof either way, so thus we can't really use it as a battle scenario anyway.

You know major corporations like Sony, Microsoft and Apple? Think they put all their money in Natwest simply because it's the best bank in england? No. They're not that stupid.

A lot of major companies would have their own banking system, and their own Money Storage facilities, or own banking facilities.

You seem to think the bankers have canon sourcebooks and wookieepedia. 'Fraid not. There was no quote that the Bankers would know about Vader being 80% of Sidious (who doesn't exist, so doesn't matter) Cronal and Vader are a different kind of terrifying. The IGBC would have No idea who this "blackhole" was, they wouldn't know what Sith drives people insane for fun, there's a reason people are afraid of the Darkness Canino.

If these Other Customers didnt Exist, then hell, they'd have no money :D I think you read it wrongly IMO, Beni said that other powers cannot affect the outcome of battle, For the purpose of argument they are non existent. That concerns battle, for the purpose of those arguments in battle they are non existent, if they were actually non existent the IGBC wouldn't have 1/4 of the money they have in this Kaggath, most of the money they can throw around is Other People's money, they're just able to reinvest and profit from it, thus not actually using the peoples money....

Speculation has no place in debates, you know this as well as I, There's no proof either way, so thus we can't really use it as a battle scenario anyway.

You know major corporations like Sony, Microsoft and Apple? Think they put all their money in Natwest simply because it's the best bank in england? No. They're not that stupid.

A lot of major companies would have their own banking system, and their own Money Storage facilities, or own banking facilities.

1. Your being to technical. They know you Vader is, and his power level. It is the same way that Vader knows who Traya is. Does he have canon sourcebooks? No. But he knows who she is, and how powerful she is. And actually, they would know who "black hole" is. Vader worked with him. He would just tell them.

2. Point, I did read wrong. However, my argument still stands. They don't have enough to lose, and plenty to gain.

3. Speculation does have a base in debate. If it is reasonable, and has evidence to support it, I don't see why it shouldn't be accounted for. If we don't have speculation, we can discredit a lot of things Traya is capable of, can't we?

4. Sure they do. But why use them, when you can use the IGBC? It is successful for a reason. Governments, companies, citizens all use it.

EDIT: We need to stop arguing. We aren't going to agree. Beni should decide with the evidence shown and other evidence should he need it.

Edited by Canino

I also notice you also seem to be underestimating my ground forces. You should not.

Hailfire droids

• Hailfire Droids roll rapidly into action to discourage those who might default on IG Banking Clan loans. Murderous explosive missile launchers dispatch “late payment notices”.
  • Once used by the InterGalactic Banking Clan for debt collection, the missile platform is a central component of the Separatists’ rapid-deployment force. Retired for the battlefield due to its limited supply of 30 warheads, the swift, self-aware hailfire was later partnered with an air-mobile refresh droid, and regained its reputation for being the scourge of slow moving targets.

Royal Guard

• Equipped with the finest and most powerful arms and equipment, they are the most trusted and most effective troops in the Imperial Military, and the most deeply feared opponents of the Rebel fighters.

Now, this quote is actually about stormtroopers. However, the Royal Guard where stormtroopers, and where the best of the best. They are trained more, and are much, much more skilled than stormtroopers. I also have Kir Kanos- the last RG. He also killed the Carnor Jax, and the last of the Shadow Stormtroopers that stood with Jax.

**And this thread.

And all of the droids units supplied by the IGBC to the CIS or units used by the IGBC for security.

• IG-100 MagnaGuard
  • IG lancer combat droid
  • Refresh droid
  • Ground Armored Tank
  • IG-227 Hailfire-class droid tank
  • Unidentified Hailfire-class droid tank
  • BC-714 luxury transport
  • Hardcell-class interstellar transport
  • InterGalactic Banking Clan gun platform
  • Munificent-class star frigate
  • Harnaidan defensive cannon
  • Iotran Guard

The IGBC also has Z-Gomot Ternbuell Guppat Corporation as a manufacturer. It was owned by the IGBC. It produced the Tsmeu-6 personal wheel bikes, most notably, Grevious'.

* I didn't do the SG because we know about it. Should we need quotes, I will get them though.

**Credit to Wolf :D

3. Speculation does have a base in debate. If it is reasonable, and has evidence to support it, I don't see why it shouldn't be accounted for. If we don't have speculation, we can discredit a lot of things Traya is capable of, can't we?

EDIT: We need to stop arguing. We aren't going to agree. Beni should decide with the evidence shown and other evidence should he need it.

I agree, we can leave it to Beni, but i had to post about point 3.

Difference between Wild Speculation and Educated deduction... Everything we have said about Traya is derived from some Canon information. Her ability to reach out across the galaxy for example, we know she's done it before, just less powerful. We know the Trayus core enhances her power, and allows her greater clarity in vision. Therefor we deduce that she could do it further.

Making a wild guess that for some reason a Huge Galactic spanning corporation has all of their money invested in the IGBC instead of investing it like any normal company is completely different.

I agree, we can leave it to Beni, but i had to post about point 3.

Difference between Wild Speculation and Educated deduction... Everything we have said about Traya is derived from some Canon information. Her ability to reach out across the galaxy for example, we know she's done it before, just less powerful. We know the Trayus core enhances her power, and allows her greater clarity in vision. Therefor we deduce that she could do it further.

Making a wild guess that for some reason a Huge Galactic spanning corporation has all of their money invested in the IGBC instead of investing it like any normal company is completely different.

I'm not sure if it is wild speculation. It is the major power in banking; it holds a monopoly. That much we know. We also know that many major companies and organizations used the IGBC as their banker. The IGBC also had governments as clients. Santhe/Sienar is a major company that would be in said monopoly. It is a reasonable statement that they would use the IGBC as there bank of choice.

But I'm glad we agree.

EDIT: I guess we drove everyone away with our amazing debate skills. They were unable to face our awesomeness!

Edited by Canino

I'm not sure if it is wild speculation. It is the major power in banking; it holds a monopoly. That much we know. We also know that many major companies and organizations used the IGBC as their banker. The IGBC also had governments as clients. Santhe/Sienar is a major company that would be in said monopoly. It is a reasonable statement that they would use the IGBC as there bank of choice.

But I'm glad we agree.

EDIT: I guess we drove everyone away with our amazing debate skills. They were unable to face our awesomeness!

Again, companies don't just give their profits to banks, because banks use those profits to make money themselves. A lot of companies invest their own money for profit... Companies as huge as the Santhe Corporation wouldn't keep all their money in the IGBC where the IGBC would just invest and profit off it, where Santhe could be too... But yeh, for Beni to decide.

As for your edit.................................... Indeed :D

If these Other Customers didnt Exist, then hell, they'd have no money :D I think you read it wrongly IMO, Beni said that other powers cannot affect the outcome of battle, For the purpose of argument they are non existent. That concerns battle, for the purpose of those arguments in battle they are non existent, if they were actually non existent the IGBC wouldn't have 1/4 of the money they have in this Kaggath, most of the money they can throw around is Other People's money, they're just able to reinvest and profit from it, thus not actually using the peoples money...
The rules don't quite work that way. Note for the purpose of argument. They do exist, but they may as well not because they cannot interact with the Kaggath in anyway at all.

Regardless as the IGBC 'owns' their monetary assesses that money is part of their organisation. So while no they don't have access to the companies, they by all means have access to the money stored in their banks. But given the fact that these companies are barred from interacting with the Kaggath, they cannot make a public outcry.

However Selenial is right, Santhe/Sienar will not have all their monetary assets in one bank. However the IGBC is a banking clan and therefore has influence over many banks. Simply put, the withdrawal of the Banking Clan will do significant damage to Santhe/Sienar, even if they do have private banks to fall back on.

Again, companies don't just give their profits to banks, because banks use those profits to make money themselves. A lot of companies invest their own money for profit... Companies as huge as the Santhe Corporation wouldn't keep all their money in the IGBC where the IGBC would just invest and profit off it, where Santhe could be too... But yeh, for Beni to decide.

As for your edit.................................... Indeed :D

Corporations need to put there money somewhere, and with interest and all the jazz a bank is the best place to put it. The alternative is under your bed - metaphorically speaking.

Yes the IGBC profits from this, but this isn't a bad thing. Santhe/Sienar doesn't lose anything from this because IGBC is law bound to keep their money safe. Its only going to increase with interest. And as Santhe/Sienar is not a bank, it isn't losing any kind of buisness either.

Corporations need to put there money somewhere, and with interest and all the jazz a bank is the best place to put it. The alternative is under your bed - metaphorically speaking.

Yes the IGBC profits from this, but this isn't a bad thing. Santhe/Sienar doesn't lose anything from this because IGBC is law bound to keep their money safe. Its only going to increase with interest. And as Santhe/Sienar is not a bank, it isn't losing any kind of buisness either.

Edit: Nvm

Edited by Selenial

The rules don't quite work that way. Note for the purpose of argument. They do exist, but they may as well not because they cannot interact with the Kaggath in anyway at all.

Regardless as the IGBC 'owns' their monetary assesses that money is part of their organisation. So while no they don't have access to the companies, they by all means have access to the money stored in their banks. But given the fact that these companies are barred from interacting with the Kaggath, they cannot make a public outcry.

However Selenial is right, Santhe/Sienar will not have all their monetary assets in one bank. However the IGBC is a banking clan and therefore has influence over many banks. Simply put, the withdrawal of the Banking Clan will do significant damage to Santhe/Sienar, even if they do have private banks to fall back on.

I'd like to throw in a small argument here, the IGBC is a Banking Clan, but again, it's stated that it has its competitors, and that's all we need to know that Santhe/Sienar won't have all their, or even the Majority of their money in the IGBC.

Banks are Investors, they can go bankrupt, easily. No large company has all their money, or even more than 25-30% in one bank due to how horribly they'll go down if the bank does.

TBH, the IGBC could only, at best, freeze 20-ish% of the Santhe Corporations assets... But the thing is, are you going to let it Beni? Because, the IGBC wouldn't do anything if there was any people outside this kaggath, so the only decider here is: If the IGBC was to Freeze a legitimate companies funds, would there be an uproar in the Galaxy. Doesn't have to directly affect the Kaggath, but would people react? If so, it doesn't happen.

I'd assume somewhere between 20 and 30 vessels. Likely the lower end due to stealth tech involved.

Wow posting at the same time :p...

Should we say 25? XD

Edit: Can I also get confirmation that I have Santhe Corporation, not Technologies?

Edited by Selenial

I'd like to throw in a small argument here, the IGBC is a Banking Clan, but again, it's stated that it has its competitors, and that's all we need to know that Santhe/Sienar won't have all their, or even the Majority of their money in the IGBC.

Banks are Investors, they can go bankrupt, easily. No large company has all their money, or even more than 25-30% in one bank due to how horribly they'll go down if the bank does.

TBH, the IGBC could only, at best, freeze 20-ish% of the Santhe Corporations assets... But the thing is, are you going to let it Beni? Because, the IGBC wouldn't do anything if there was any people outside this kaggath, so the only decider here is: If the IGBC was to Freeze a legitimate companies funds, would there be an uproar in the Galaxy. Doesn't have to directly affect the Kaggath, but would people react? If so, it doesn't happen.

But this is just it, the IGBC don't have any competitors. They have a monopoly. They are the bank. There is a reason why when the Senate was talking about 'deregulating the banks' they meant the banks of the IGBC. There is a reason why the Republic and the Separatists turned to them and only then to fund the war effort and there is a reason why even the Empire couldn't topple then because doing so would cripple the entire economy.

I'd say that Santhe/Sienar has the majority, if not all of its money stored in IGBC owned banks. Rememeber its not a bank, its a banking clan made of numerous organisations. One bank closing won't bring the whole thing down. But I can assure you if the IGBC collapsed the galactic economy would be in ruins.

P.S. To be quite honest the IGBC can do whatever the hell they want. That's the advantage of having a monopoly. They backed the Separatists, San Hill was on the council - heck even when they exposed a plot to construct war factories for the Seps the Republic could do nothing about it because they relied on them so much. The same applies here, pull out of the IGBC and you have nowhere to go.

EDIT: Heck they'll probably be smart enough to come up with a legitimate reason. After all what business does the IGBC have dealing with the enemy. They have no legal bindings that prevent them from such an action.

Edited by Beniboybling

Wow posting at the same time :p...

Should we say 25? XD

Edit: Can I also get confirmation that I have Santhe Corporation, not Technologies?

*looks around* Nope, the fabric of space is intact.

Let's just keep it rough. Back in the day small, medium and large was enough. :D

EDIT: Just technologies. I feel you'd have to have the capital world, Lianna, to own the entire corporation. Given the fact that Santhe is the ruling family of Lianna. Think of yourself as having the Sienar half (Santhe is rather obsolete anyway.)

Edited by Beniboybling

But this is just it, the IGBC don't have any competitors. They have a monopoly. They are the bank. There is a reason why when the Senate was talking about 'deregulating the banks' they meant the banks of the IGBC. There is a reason why the Republic and the Separatists turned to them and only then to fund the war effort and there is a reason why even the Empire couldn't topple then because doing so would cripple the entire economy.

I'd say that Santhe/Sienar has the majority, if not all of its money stored in IGBC owned banks. Rememeber its not a bank, its a banking clan made of numerous organisations. One bank closing won't bring the whole thing down. But I can assure you if the IGBC collapsed the galactic economy would be in ruins.

P.S. To be quite honest the IGBC can do whatever the hell they want. That's the advantage of having a monopoly. They backed the Separatists, San Hill was on the council - heck even when they exposed a plot to construct war factories for the Seps the Republic could do nothing about it because they relied on them so much. The same applies here, pull out of the IGBC and you have nowhere to go.

EDIT: Heck they'll probably be smart enough to come up with a legitimate reason. After all what business does the IGBC have dealing with the enemy. They have no legal bindings that prevent them from such an action.

You seem to be forgetting the Numerous Commerce Guilds in Star Wars History.

To the part I Bolded, Italicized and Underlined... Yes they do. They have MASSIVE legal bindings. Banks don't own peoples money when it's entrusted to them, part of the Initial contracts they sign is that without there being mass Debts to banks that must be paid, there is utterly no reason for the Banks to hold money that has been requested for a withdrawal. There would be HUGE legal implications if the InterGalactic Banking Clan just Kept the Santhe Corporations Money. HUGE Legal Implications.

Besides, they helped the Enemy in the Clone wars, What's to say they won't do it again?

Want to know why they backed the seperatists, and the republic? Because they realised there was a profit in both, and their bosses were far to afraid of what a defection would mean, to tell them otherwise.

Would they not realise there was HUGE profit margins if they kept this war going? If they funded Santhe Corporations with the Money that's theres, the Felonious Empire would continue to purchase the IGBC's goods...

THATS WHAT THEY DID IN THE CLONE WARS.

IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR THEM TO DO ANY DIFFERENT NOW.

Ok lads and Lasses, this one's going to be a long one...

I'm going to post the things I think are being overlooked here:

First, the Easy ones... Cronal and HK-47...

Cronal

Powerful Dark Acolyte... Abilites as follows:

• Induce fear in others
  • Transfer his essence
  • Use Sith alchemy to create Force-resistant swords
  • See into the future
  • Control minds
  • Drain Knowledge
  • Cast Force illusions
  • Use Force healing

HK-47

• Skilled with a Blaster, noted Jedi Killer.
  • Used a variety of tools, Poison, Shrap bombs, cluster rockets, plasma charges and the like.
  • Destroyed the Entire HK-50 Factory single handedly...
  • Amassed a large droid Army on Mustafar, before being defeated by a large band of "Spacers,"
  • Managed to survive, said encounter with spacers...

Now, for the fun stuff.... The Santhe Corporation.

Capital Ships:Bayonet-class light cruiser, Enforcer-class Picket Ship (with Kuat Drive Yards), Guardian-class light cruiser, Guardian 344-class light cruiser, Immobilizer-418 Interdictor-class Heavy Cruiser, Immobilizer-418A Interdictor-class Heavy Cruiser, Imperial Research Ship, Interdictor-class Cruiser, IPV/1 Patrol Craft, IPV/4 Patrol Craft, IPV/h Patrol Craft, IR-3F Patrol Craft, ISB Operations Ship, Lianna-class Corvette, Light Patrol Ship, Marauder-class Corvette, Sienar Battleship, Vindicator-class heavy cruiser, Warden-class light cruiser...

Starfighters: Aleph-class starfighter, GAT-12g Skipray-class Blastboat, GAT-12h Skipray-class Blastboat, GAT-12i Skipray-class Blastboat, GAT-12j Skipray-class Blastboat, Scimitar Mark I Assault Bomber, Scimitar Mark II Assault Bomber, Super TIE/ln starfighter, TIE Aggressor, TIE/LN starfighter, TIE Experimental M1, TIE Experimental M2, TIE Experimental M3, TIE Experimental M4, TIE Experimental M5, TIE Oppressor, V38 assault fighter, TIE Avenger, TIE/D Defender, TIE/ad x1, TIE/ad x2, TIE/ad x3, TIE/ad x7 Defender Prototype, TIE/D automated starfighter, TIE/fc starfighter, TIE/gt starfighter, TIE/rc starfighter, TIE/IN interceptor, TIE/rc Vanguard, TIE/sa Bomber Mark I, TIE/sa Bomber Mark II, TIE Interdictor, TIE Hunter, Predator-class starfighter....

Whole lotta space forces, and good ones, to make up for the Numbers disadvantage, combined with Stealth.... I win da fleetz :p

You seem to be forgetting the Numerous Commerce Guilds in Star Wars History.

To the part I Bolded, Italicized and Underlined... Yes they do. They have MASSIVE legal bindings. Banks don't own peoples money when it's entrusted to them, part of the Initial contracts they sign is that without there being mass Debts to banks that must be paid, there is utterly no reason for the Banks to hold money that has been requested for a withdrawal. There would be HUGE legal implications if the InterGalactic Banking Clan just Kept the Santhe Corporations Money. HUGE Legal Implications.

Besides, they helped the Enemy in the Clone wars, What's to say they won't do it again?

Want to know why they backed the seperatists, and the republic? Because they realised there was a profit in both, and their bosses were far to afraid of what a defection would mean, to tell them otherwise.

Would they not realise there was HUGE profit margins if they kept this war going? If they funded Santhe Corporations with the Money that's theres, the Felonious Empire would continue to purchase the IGBC's goods...

THATS WHAT THEY DID IN THE CLONE WARS.

IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR THEM TO DO ANY DIFFERENT NOW.

Seizing the assets of an enemy during war time? Sound legit to me. Providing them with monetary support - sounds like treason. At least when you've got an Empire involved. And that's without considering the fact that the IGBC are incredibly corrupt like everyone else. During the Clone Wars the corporations practically were the law.

Now the Clone Wars is quite a different situation, we are talking vast nations, not one corporation. Seizing the assets in a single corporation which if they win (which lets face it could take a matter of weeks) is not going to have a considerable impact on them. Not that they have much choice with Vader breathing down their necks.

You know like this. :p

You do however make a good point about commerce guilds, though I'm not exactly sure of their purpose.

That said we must consider the impact such a move would have on the Dark Imperium. They are a stealth force comprised of assassins, sith and other nasties. They are exactly hugely dependent on their supplier.

Seizing the assets of an enemy during war time? Sound legit to me. Providing them with monetary support - sounds like treason. At least when you've got an Empire involved. And that's without considering the fact that the IGBC are incredibly corrupt like everyone else. During the Clone Wars the corporations practically were the law.

Now the Clone Wars is quite a different situation, we are talking vast nations, not one corporation. Seizing the assets in a single corporation which if they win (which lets face it could take a matter of weeks) is not going to have a considerable impact on them. Not that they have much choice with Vader breathing down their necks.

You know like this. :p

You do however make a good point about commerce guilds, though I'm not exactly sure of their purpose.

That said we must consider the impact such a move would have on the Dark Imperium. They are a stealth force comprised of assassins, sith and other nasties. They are exactly hugely dependent on their supplier.

In the skies, we are.

To be honest, Beni, there's two things to realise here.

1) If they weren't scared of Dooku or the Republic, they're not scared of Vader.

2) Banks... Where to start. They make their money in Investment, that's how they work, forsaking small profits, to get larger profits over time. And thats what'll happen here, they would have the choice, to either cut off Santhe Corporation's Money, and get that boost to their profits, or they could leave Santhe corps with their money, and earn Trillions, legitimately, by Vader ordering their Troops, and borrowing more and more money.

You seem to be contradicting yourself. You say they'd have to cut it off, or face treason, because Vader's breathing down their necks, but you also say that the Clone wars cant be compared to this... They can. That's exactly what they did in the clone wars, and Vader can do nothing to the IGBC and he, and they, know this. He can't risk losing them, and they are well aware of this, and as they're a business, they'd be more than happy to pursue the monetary route, instead of the pleasing Vader route.

Tbh, if we allow the IGBC to freeze assets in this Kaggath, we may as well all go home anyway.

Where would Rayla be without Arakyd Industries, or StarSquirrel without Mandalmotors? Where would Aurbere be without the Techno Union, and Kuat? What good are Tunewalkers Hapes Consortium without it's money?

The IGBC would be a one shot in this Kaggath if you allow it, which I might be OK with if it would actually make sense to allow it... It doesn't. The IGBC wouldn't do that, and I have no idea why you guys won't understand it....

Maybe we should just Wait for Aurbere or Rayla to chime in here...

Whole lotta space forces, and good ones, to make up for the Numbers disadvantage, combined with Stealth.... I win da fleetz :p

I think you're misunderstanding how a supplier works.

You don't get all those ships. You have to make them.

You basically have the schematics to make those capital ships. But they aren't made yet. You'll have to stop producing your stealth ships/Republic ships in order to make the others at your shipyards. However, while you're making this new kind of ship, the other faction is churning out ships just as quickly, meaning there's no real numbers advantage being gained.

Basically, you have a lot of types of ships. But that doesn't mean you have a lot of those types of ships.

In the skies, we are.

To be honest, Beni, there's two things to realise here.

1) If they weren't scared of Dooku or the Republic, they're not scared of Vader.

2) Banks... Where to start. They make their money in Investment, that's how they work, forsaking small profits, to get larger profits over time. And thats what'll happen here, they would have the choice, to either cut off Santhe Corporation's Money, and get that boost to their profits, or they could leave Santhe corps with their money, and earn Trillions, legitimately, by Vader ordering their Troops, and borrowing more and more money.

You seem to be contradicting yourself. You say they'd have to cut it off, or face treason, because Vader's breathing down their necks, but you also say that the Clone wars cant be compared to this... They can. That's exactly what they did in the clone wars, and Vader can do nothing to the IGBC and he, and they, know this. He can't risk losing them, and they are well aware of this, and as they're a business, they'd be more than happy to pursue the monetary route, instead of the pleasing Vader route.

Tbh, if we allow the IGBC to freeze assets in this Kaggath, we may as well all go home anyway.

Where would Rayla be without Arakyd Industries, or StarSquirrel without Mandalmotors? Where would Aurbere be without the Techno Union, and Kuat? What good are Tunewalkers Hapes Consortium without it's money?

The IGBC would be a one shot in this Kaggath if you allow it, which I might be OK with if it would actually make sense to allow it... It doesn't. The IGBC wouldn't do that, and I have no idea why you guys won't understand it....

Maybe we should just Wait for Aurbere or Rayla to chime in here...

I'm not arguing any side here. I will go no further than to say that the IGBC is capable of such an act, and that such an act would have a large impact on Santhe/Sienar. Whether it will happen or not is for others to debate.

And as a side note I'm point out that neither Traya nor G0-T0 had the luxury of suppliers in the previous tournament.