Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Dark Imperium

Beniboybling

I think you're misunderstanding how a supplier works.

You don't get all those ships. You have to make them.

You basically have the schematics to make those capital ships. But they aren't made yet. You'll have to stop producing your stealth ships/Republic ships in order to make the others at your shipyards. However, while you're making this new kind of ship, the other faction is churning out ships just as quickly, meaning there's no real numbers advantage being gained.

Basically, you have a lot of types of ships. But that doesn't mean you have a lot of those types of ships.

I know that, but the Fighters are some of the Best the galaxy has ever seen, and the Capital ships are all Diversity that would help majorly in a fleet, Interdictors for Example... The Open Circle fleet, and Malgus' stealth fleet were built around similar designs, diversity and new weapons to add to the arsenal help. Besides, the Supplier apparently has an Opening Arsenal to pitch in, so i'd get a few of those ships right off the bat.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, true. But you still overstating their importance. Over 150 posts in and your supplier is only just coming in to the forefront. You still have fleets, armies, leaders etc. without your supplier.

Doesn't mean I'm giving it up for no good reason... I know you wanted Traya out of this due to sheer Epicness, but taking it out on Santhe Corporation is just mean :p

Pfft, you have the decision, and won't listen to my arguments on why it makes no sense :p

Again, lets just wait for Rayla/Aurbere...

Like I said I'm not going to argue either side. I'd leave Canino to debate whether the IGBC will do it or not. All I'll say is the IGBC can do it.

So uh, I agree with Sel to an extent on the IGBC and Sienar Tech. I think we need to treat them separately, so IGCB has all its assets outside of Sienar but doesn't affect Sienar's assets. I mean, why wouldn't Sienar move their assets to another bank if they know they're going to war with their current one?

Also, I'll throw in that Vader was one of the most successful Imperials at dealing with the rebellion and other shadowy groups. If anyone is well matched against a slippery opponent, its Vader. Heck he had to go up against Black Sun and its stealth ships and still took them down hard.

Also, I'd like to point out that Trench may have issues defending. He doesn't have a great track record on that front.

Traya will not want to engage directly at any point, though Trench will and I'm not sure between them whose strategy will be used.

Cronal is a bit of a wild card. His paranoia and outright insanity shouldn't be trivialized nor should his effective strategy and experience fighting larger forces. (also, will he be able to create Sithspawn for this match?)

I still haven't picked a side, this is pretty even imo. We'll have to see.

What good are Tunewalkers Hapes Consortium without it's money?

Hapes would still have its money, they didn't use republic credits they used their own currency which was worth far more then the credit they didn't have money in banks they were cut off from the rest of the galaxy and were 100% self reliant. I would have had no issue with the banking clan.

Edit: there is no one more feared in galactic history then Vader, his name was synonamous with evil and fear for more then 50 years after his death. There was not a soul in the galaxy that didn't know of his name, and very few in the galaxy that did not fear him and that was only because the emperor had their backs. The moment they didn't have the emperor's support they got scared, and not of the emperor they got scared of Vader.

Edit 2: ok traya mind control thing, was reading as much up as I could on the situation, it seems the reason Hutt's and such are resistant are their minds are very different from humanoids thus making their neurological pathways vastly different so it would be impossible to mind trick them UNLESS you knew how their minds worked since Revan did it and traya trained revan I am assuming she would know these path ways. Obviously it would still be more difficult then altering the mind of a humanoid but not impossible for those that know how the mind of huts work. Now here is the tricky part, since it is still more difficult even if you know the path ways you still have to deal with strong minded vs weak minded. Traya in the past showed that she needed some effort in pushing through Atton's mind so she does have some issue with strong willed, because this is potentially a strong willed hutt this is doubly tough and I would suspect to alter his mind she would have to be right next to him.

Edited by tunewalker

Thats a huge difference between Aruk and Atton Tunewalker.

Atton was *SPOILER ALERT* trained by the sith to defend himself against invasions of the mind, as he was an assassin, trained to kill/capture Jedi...

I agree, just saying it may be very difficult with the combination of Hutt and strong minded could= Atton's training, obviously not saying its impossible but Closer proximity seems likely.

Edited by tunewalker

So uh, I agree with Sel to an extent on the IGBC and Sienar Tech. I think we need to treat them separately, so IGCB has all its assets outside of Sienar but doesn't affect Sienar's assets. I mean, why wouldn't Sienar move their assets to another bank if they know they're going to war with their current one?

Also, I'll throw in that Vader was one of the most successful Imperials at dealing with the rebellion and other shadowy groups. If anyone is well matched against a slippery opponent, its Vader. Heck he had to go up against Black Sun and its stealth ships and still took them down hard.

Also, I'd like to point out that Trench may have issues defending. He doesn't have a great track record on that front.

Traya will not want to engage directly at any point, though Trench will and I'm not sure between them whose strategy will be used.

Cronal is a bit of a wild card. His paranoia and outright insanity shouldn't be trivialized nor should his effective strategy and experience fighting larger forces. (also, will he be able to create Sithspawn for this match?)

I still haven't picked a side, this is pretty even imo. We'll have to see.

Trench has as good of a Track record defending as anyone, he could have obliterated Skywlaker and his fleet, however he was smart enough to be wary of reinforcements and blockade runners, so did not pursue...

I asked Beni about his Lab/Sithspawn, no response but I'd assume so...

Ehhh, I don't know, Traya will engage directly, just with more subtle tactics, and I think Trench is the willing type of tactician...

Heh, I think everyone's underestimating Cronal here, the guy laid waste to the New Republic, and conquered the entire Inner Rim... He wasnt completely Insane, and he still was a great tactician...

I agree, just saying it may be very difficult with the combination of Hutt and strong minded could= Atton's training, obviously not saying its impossible but Closer proximity seems likely.

But then there's the Trayus core, and she didn't exactly have trouble with Attons mind, she simply found it amusing. She got in with ease on Telos...

But then there's the Trayus core, and she didn't exactly have trouble with Attons mind, she simply found it amusing. She got in with ease on Telos...

The trayus core is a good point, but I don't know if it will cover the full distance honestly, and Palps found Yoda pretty amusing to I see a lot of dark siders find joy in some challenge just as long as its not to much for them to handle, so Iwould still expect some challenge was given by Atton.

From what I can tell with the map http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/map_images/336737/StarWarsGalaxy.jpg you guys are likely a week apart and hundreds (more likely thousands) of lightyears away.

"Thus, communicating with non-Force-sensitives became nearly impossible over distances greater than a handful of kilometers, and the typical upper limit for Force-sensitives was approximately 1,000 kilometers"

this was taken from telepathy and honestly if friendly communication or just peering into the mind is this difficult not being in the same system as the intended person who's mind you are trying to affect seems impossible the furthest distance for mind affect I have been able to find is starship, I am sure you have one further but I have not found it.

The trayus core is a good point, but I don't know if it will cover the full distance honestly, and Palps found Yoda pretty amusing to I see a lot of dark siders find joy in some challenge just as long as its not to much for them to handle, so Iwould still expect some challenge was given by Atton.

From what I can tell with the map http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/map_images/336737/StarWarsGalaxy.jpg you guys are likely a week apart and hundreds (more likely thousands) of lightyears away.

"Thus, communicating with non-Force-sensitives became nearly impossible over distances greater than a handful of kilometers, and the typical upper limit for Force-sensitives was approximately 1,000 kilometers"

this was taken from telepathy and honestly if friendly communication or just peering into the mind is this difficult not being in the same system as the intended person who's mind you are trying to affect seems impossible the furthest distance for mind affect I have been able to find is starship, I am sure you have one further but I have not found it.

Traya informing Atris of Handmaidens Betrayal was about the same distance we are apart.

She managed to infiltrate a strong Jedi's mind, plant information, and the make the Jedi think she was sensing it with her own senses...

Hell, I could take Traya out of Malachor if I really wanted to, she could land on Aruks planet, and walk right up to him completely unnoticed...

Traya informing Atris of Handmaidens Betrayal was about the same distance we are apart.

She managed to infiltrate a strong Jedi's mind, plant information, and the make the Jedi think she was sensing it with her own senses...

Hell, I could take Traya out of Malachor if I really wanted to, she could land on Aruks planet, and walk right up to him completely unnoticed...

the walking up to him part seems much more plausible as I have heard of more people affecting the minds of jedi then I have heard of people affecting the minds of Hutts, is Aruks on the same planet as Vader because this would be your only issue with any of this really.

Edited by tunewalker

the walking up to him part seems much more plausible as I have heard of more people affecting the minds of jedi then I have heard of people affecting the minds of Hutts, is Aruks on the same planet as Vader because this would be your only issue with any of this really.

I doubt even Vader would sense her.... And again, she did it with Atris with ease, and yet she wasn't even in the Trayus core... But yes, Traya has shown to be such a master of concealment that The Exile, Mical, Sion, Atris, and the entire Jedi Council couldn't sense her.

Traya orchestrated the Exiles Trial from the shadows without the council knowing, she manipulated Atris' mind for the whole thing, and no one even noticed...

I doubt even Vader would sense her.... And again, she did it with Atris with ease, and yet she wasn't even in the Trayus core... But yes, Traya has shown to be such a master of concealment that The Exile, Mical, Sion, Atris, and the entire Jedi Council couldn't sense her.

Traya orchestrated the Exiles Trial from the shadows without the council knowing, she manipulated Atris' mind for the whole thing, and no one even noticed...

Its mostly an issue of trying to communicate of affect or reach out with her mind while Vader is on the same planet. There has been a time when people have tried to do so who were other wise unnoticed by vader but the moment they used their mind for anything even as small as a word or 2 communication Vader instantly picked them up. He also has a little bit of a track record later in his life of hunting down people who were concealing themselves if he knows they are their of course which if she used her mind altering powers he likely would.

Edited by tunewalker

Its mostly an issue of trying to communicate of affect or reach out with her mind while Vader is on the same planet. There has been a time when people have tried to do so who were other wise unnoticed by vader but the moment they used their mind for anything even as small as a word or 2 communication Vader instantly picked them up. He also has a little bit of a track record later in his life of hunting down people who were concealing themselves if he knows they are their of course which if she used her mind altering powers he likely would.

Again, she did it in the council chambers at the Exiles trial, and none of them noticed...

Again, she did it in the council chambers at the Exiles trial, and none of them noticed...

and that means nothing to me since as far as I know none of them are on the same lvl as Vader, nor do I have any information on their senses so as far as I can tell its a meaningless statement in regards to Vader not being able to do the same thing he has done in the past.

Edit: should really say I mean that as far as I know none of them have a history of sensing any one concealing themselves regardless of what the person does. Vader does have that history.

Edited by tunewalker

She did... pretty sure that was cut-content. And it was never stated that Kreia was actually in the room manipulating Atris mind. Which makes little sense for various reasons.

EDIT: I'm also interested to here what exactly she is going to do.

Edited by Beniboybling