Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Dark Imperium

Beniboybling

Santhe/Sienar were the creators of the MS-15 Diamond Boron Missiles.

As for the fear thing.... He was known to kill anyone who failed him. Would that not deter a lot of Bounty hunters anyway? If you're trying to hire? :confused:

Ok there it is thank you.

It would work for about the same reason some one would be unable to hire a bounty hunter to kill him most bounty hunters would hear, I have a bounty out for "darth Vader" and be like eff that. Vader normally didn't kill bounty hunters that failed him unless they told him a job was done and it wasn't. He still knew how to conduct business every one just knew better then to cross him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and as for Cronal and Traya....

She's the Lord of Betrayal, arguable the best Manipulator in History, bar Sidious himself. She also had, In my honest Opinion, the Greatest Ability in Sense the Galaxy has ever seen, so if he was to defect (Extremely Unlikely) his vessel would be destroyed immediately, or killed by the Assassins.

Santhe/Sienar were the creators of the MS-15 Diamond Boron Missiles.

As for the fear thing.... He was known to kill anyone who failed him. Would that not deter a lot of Bounty hunters anyway? If you're trying to hire? :confused:

Remember, Aruk is handling the underworld; not Vader.

Ok there it is thank you.

It would work for about the same reason some one would be unable to hire a bounty hunter to kill him most bounty hunters would hear, I have a bounty out for "darth Vader" and be like eff that. Vader normally didn't kill bounty hunters that failed him unless they told him a job was done and it wasn't. He still knew how to conduct business every one just knew better then to cross him.

Meh, Cronal is more terrifying than Vader i believe, if people were to hear of him.

The Mysterious "Black Hole"... A Powerful Dark Acolyte, who never showed his face to anyone but those who fell before him...

As for Canino, Yes, Your little Hutt would have to do it in Public... Otherwise, Traya could, or Trench (More likely Trench) make a Speech on Raxus Secundus, about how terrified the Hutt is of Assassination, or Murder, about how if the Felonious Empire couldn't defend it's own leadership, how could they defend their troops?

Oh, and as for Cronal and Traya....

She's the Lord of Betrayal, arguable the best Manipulator in History, bar Sidious himself. She also had, In my honest Opinion, the Greatest Ability in Sense the Galaxy has ever seen, so if he was to defect (Extremely Unlikely) his vessel would be destroyed immediately, or killed by the Assassins.

I'm don't think defection would happen, however Traya and him may clash and not work together. Remember Traya was against destroying everything in the galaxy. That is what Cronal wishes to do.

I'm don't think defection would happen, however Traya and him may clash and not work together. Remember Traya was against destroying everything in the galaxy. That is what Cronal wishes to do.

She'd be willing to destroy Anything belonging to your empire, with Vader at the head. She had a hatred for extremely powerful force users altering Galactic History, she'd be willing to burn your planets to the ground to stop Vader.

She's willing to destroy for her principles, She would have destroyed the Galaxy for the Exile to live, she would Destroy half of it for Vader to die.

Meh, Cronal is more terrifying than Vader i believe, if people were to hear of him.

The Mysterious "Black Hole"... A Powerful Dark Acolyte, who never showed his face to anyone but those who fell before him...

As for Canino, Yes, Your little Hutt would have to do it in Public... Otherwise, Traya could, or Trench (More likely Trench) make a Speech on Raxus Secundus, about how terrified the Hutt is of Assassination, or Murder, about how if the Felonious Empire couldn't defend it's own leadership, how could they defend their troops?

Oh, I have a plan for Trench. After that announcement, a holo is made for Trench. He answers, waiting to here the FE's retort. Vader, using his power, force grasps him, and chokes him to death right there.

but how many did hear of him that's the issue, again not many the fact remains that vader was one of the most feared people in the galaxy. Cronal again because of how he operated was in the shadows and neither had people who really knew about him nor did he really want people to. While he may be scarier IF people knew the fact was they didn't know.

Oh, I have a plan for Trench. After that announcement, a holo is made for Trench. He answers, waiting to here the FE's retort. Vader, using his power, force grasps him, and chokes him to death right there.

actually if its made over the holo net, Vader could execute him publicly letting everyone know just how far reaching his grasp is.

Edit: "oh they are so scared that they can not come out in public and............. *suffocating*..... *falls over dead*"

Edited by tunewalker

She'd be willing to destroy Anything belonging to your empire, with Vader at the head. She had a hatred for extremely powerful force users altering Galactic History, she'd be willing to burn your planets to the ground to stop Vader.

She's willing to destroy for her principles, She would have destroyed the Galaxy for the Exile to live, she would Destroy half of it for Vader to die.

Except Cronal will destroy Traya. Traya was willing to destroy everything to save the Exile, yes. But Vader is not the Exile, and the Exile is not is harm's way. Traya's is. If she lets Cronal live, what happens? He kills her, and kills the galaxy- with her Exile in it. Remember, Traya plans for the long haul, not always the now.

Query: Why would Aruk work for Vader Anyway?

Traya the Manipulator. She could make him Defect if she wanted to, Plant doubts in his mind from across the Galaxy, why should he work for Vader when he could be assassinated at any moment? Why Should he work for a man who he has no ties to, when it's all for Money. Something the Dark Imperium could supply, just as well as the Felonious Empire...

Why not work for the Mysterious Black Hole? Why not Sit on Raxus Secundus, in a nice palace, under the Guard of elite troops, unable to be destroyed?

Edited by Selenial

I burst out laughing, until Tunewalker posted and I realized you were Serious.

Not quite sure how you think a military works, but generally the Military Commander doesn't accept random Holo-Calls without knowing who it's from, besides has Vader choked anyone lightyears away? Or even more than a couple Kilometers away?

Query: Why would Aruk work for Vader Anyway?

Traya the Manipulator. She could make him Defect if she wanted to, Plant doubts in his mind from across the Galaxy, why should he work for Vader when he could be assassinated at any moment? Why Should he work for a man who he has no ties to, when it's all for Money. Something the Dark Imperium could supply, just as well as the Felonious Empire...

Why not work for the Mysterious Black Hole? Why not Sit on Raxus Secundus, in a nice palace, under the Guard of elite troops, unable to be destroyed?

You described my Faction. I have the entire IGBC. I have so much money, I don't know what to do with it. Also, he is sitting on Bastion, the safest place in the galaxy, with Emperor's Royal Guards surrounding him. He is safe, and richer than you can make him. Also, because Aruk isn't stupid. He resisted help for Xizor himself. He knows when a deal is bad, and that deal, would be bad.

I burst out laughing, until Tunewalker posted and I realized you were Serious.

Not quite sure how you think a military works, but generally the Military Commander doesn't accept random Holo-Calls without knowing who it's from, besides has Vader choked anyone lightyears away? Or even more than a couple Kilometers away?

Yes he has. The Bounty Hunter Wars IIRC.

How far?

And dude, I need you to help me here. I'm literally fighting a Solo battle, even though apparently Tunewalker thinks i should win :confused:

Across the galaxy.

I'll help, don't worry about that. I won't have time tonight, but I will help.

How far?

And dude, I need you to help me here. I'm literally fighting a Solo battle, even though apparently Tunewalker thinks i should win :confused:

I'll make a more active input when I have the time. But currently I'm busy writing my fanfic (yeah, argue with that :D) but keep up the debate!

You described my Faction. I have the entire IGBC. I have so much money, I don't know what to do with it. Also, he is sitting on Bastion, the safest place in the galaxy, with Emperor's Royal Guards surrounding him. He is safe, and richer than you can make him. Also, because Aruk isn't stupid. He resisted help for Xizor himself. He knows when a deal is bad, and that deal, would be bad.

He doesn't know what he knows, if he's having his mind altered.

He wouldn't be thinking straight...

Still haven't said anything about my Scarab Mark 6's... Assassins land on world, in stealth ship with Scarabs, go to Aruk, the Emperor's Royal Guards think they're the true assassins, not having a clue there's droids... 1-2 Guards stay with Aruk, when the rest go to fight the Assassins, then *Pfft* 2 poison Darts, and 2 flesh eating shredders hit Aruk, and thud.

Down goes the hutt.

I'd just like to point out that the chances of Admiral Trench, or anyone in the Dark Imperium, making any kind of contact with the enemy is extremely slim. The Dark Imperium will be heavily reliant on the shadows, on anonymity and the ability to move undetected, accepting transmissions from the enemy could potentially jeopardise that.