7 days early and 5 waves, bravo

Aisar

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish beta mattered but no early access here and i did all the weekend betas :(

lol I did closed beta general testing and paid one month $60.00 of bandwidth charges because of multiple Downloads that required me to delete old version rather then just patch over!

If I dont get a nob of thank you with a first day invite

why on earth would a 2 week end tester get one>?

Not trying to be rude but lets put this into proper prespective here.

I would imagine a very large chunk of the pre orders were made during the first week. EA said TOR out sold Battlefield 3 in its first week of pre sales.

Let me know if you need more explanation as to what this means for the remaining pre-orders.

If by large you mean ~100k. Which means the 750k beta weekend last month was of massive proportions, according to you.

They are definitely moving at a snail's pace.

I figured I would post something that is logical and stuff. Not only did Bioware up the invite date 2 days, they got 5 waves in on the first day. That's a lot more than i was expecting. Keep it up guys!

5 waves is FAR less than I expected.

On another note... all those whining... beta stress test should have shown bla bla.

What I noticed during stress test... was ppl camping quest objects with a timer. It was hard to finish some quests since too many ppl were doing them at the same time.

so in my opinion the beta showed that having all start at the same time is not a good plan.

NEWSFLASH. It's a MMO so what you expect rofl? Go play KOTOR if you want to reach objectives whenever YOU feel like it. You will be playing against other people do you UNDERSTAND this fact?

What is wrong with people rofl.

Edited by LordSatoh

This game will fail just like every other MMO.

Guess we all have to wait until Guild Wars 2 comes out for a decent MMO.

Hello Doctor Doom, haven't we met somewhere before?

Oh thats right! In several different universes and paradoxes and you have been defeated in them all

/signed Reed Richards aka Mr Fantastic

What?

Do you even know the size of each wave, or did you just hear "wave" and decide to suck up to Bioware?

Did you know that they haven't even gotten all of the July pre-orders in yet? It went July 21st codes to July 27th.

They should not be congratulated for moving at a snail's pace.

they had the most people pre ourder in the first 2 days ...

Well.. Today the first wave started around 3 a clock?

They will start the first wave tomorrow at 8 AM, so hopefully they will get alot more "waves" trough tomorrow?

Must see it from the positive side!

They started at 6am cst today, so they are starting 2 hours later tomorrow, don't count on more wave releases at the current rate.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=66561&postcount=6438

Translation? - Were working hard (and i thank you, though really? stopped at 2pm? Couldn't have had more servers read to support a larger crowd on the highly anticipated first day of EGA? Even finishing off july would have been a hat tip to the folks that have been following you for years).

Yeha, so I think we all will be in the next two days!

And I'm sure they will launch more than 5 waves tomorrow since they start early!!

~100k invites out today. ~900k to go.

No, we will not all be in soon. And they are NOT starting earlier. This morning they started at 7am eastern. Tomorrow it's at 9am.

Edited by AkilZodiac

I figured I would post something that is logical and stuff. Not only did Bioware up the invite date 2 days, they got 5 waves in on the first day. That's a lot more than i was expecting. Keep it up guys!

Honestly, from what I can tell you don't even know the numbers per wave, which would mean theres no way for you to tell if you expectations were meet or not.

Looks to me as if you are just looking for a reason to praise them, rather then praising them because of something..

Personally I must say I am suprised/disapointed/horrified that there will be a what 18 hour gap from 2 pm cst to 8 am cst.. that is 3/4 of a full night/day cycle... in other words almost a full cycle without a single wave..

No one else concerned about this ? -_-

Edited by Munx

I think the main point is that we are still 7 days until launch...

I think the main point is that they're just delaying the inevitable. Soon, there will be hundreds of thousands of people in the game and the servers WILL suffer. The sooner they get to that point, the better off we'll all be on December 20th (assuming anyone can even play at that time w/o having their game code to input).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.