Can Someone Share The Daily

Ninja_Amnesty

If I had to play Devil's Advocate on this one... this goes in the same basket of having these terminals and dropboxes on our ships for PVP and PVE. A minor eventual problem might be that people won't need to go to the fleet anymore, might become a ghost fleet.

I already got mailbox, GTN, trainer, training dummies, cargo, repair droid...

All I'm missing are these Daily terminals and I'll never have to leave my comfy ship. :)

Support the OP. I hate going all the way from some planet all the way to fleet to pick up the daily. Otherwise I have to go there and sit there till Im done with it. Or I have to go back to the planet then finish the daily then go back to the fleet to turn it in.

Make the PVP daily and weekly that's all...available in the waiting area of WZs.

In fact when you enter a WZ it should just OFFER you the daily/weekly automatically if you are eligible. Why not?

Who cares if people are on the fleet. Just my Opinion. ;)

/signed

its even more helpful during leveling/doing lowbie wz's. All the lowbie planets have long load times plus the hassle of going back and forth through the spaceports. If the devs aren't keen on wz terminals in the WZ start, maybe adding them to the spaceport of each planet. That would alleviate some of the hassle while leveling, but wouldn't address the "can anyone share the daily" as a whole.

If I had to play Devil's Advocate on this one... this goes in the same basket of having these terminals and dropboxes on our ships for PVP and PVE. A minor eventual problem might be that people won't need to go to the fleet anymore, might become a ghost fleet.

All I'm missing are these Daily terminals and I'll never have to leave my comfy ship. :)

At the same time it may support people being on other planets which could encourage world pvp, daily quests, and other things. There really isn't a benefit to being on the fleet unless you enjoy the trolling that goes on in general chat.

Every day there are always multiple people asking that question. There are already vendors in each warzone, why not just add a quest terminal so people can snag the daily quick before the event starts?

I agree with this. Kinda one of those "it's not hurting anything or anyone" QoL features. Some people log out in the wild, and would prefer not to have to fly back to the fleet to get/turn in this quest. Especially when leveling.

Let's meet the Devs half way on this. If you want to trouble me to go pick up the mission or get someone to share it during a WZ (because it is not always possible); then how about it being an automatic turn-in. Think the Gree Event "Assaulting the Pylon" mission. As soon as it is complete - BAM - here is your reward!.

I can somewhat agree with this. I personally DO NOT queue up unless I'm on the Fleet. I hate being interrupted while PvE'ing and then the planet takes longer to load back than the Fleet. Plus Fleet chat can be quite entertaining. Yes to putting in the WZ, no to putting it on planets and ships.

Let's meet the Devs half way on this. If you want to trouble me to go pick up the mission or get someone to share it during a WZ (because it is not always possible); then how about it being an automatic turn-in. Think the Gree Event "Assaulting the Pylon" mission. As soon as it is complete - BAM - here is your reward!.

sometimes its better to sit on the quest turn in....or more specifically acceptance of the comms if you are trying to strategically maximize your comms at turning 55.

I suppose you can defer acceptance of the reward....

"You've exceeded your limit on Warzone Commendations"

Just share the damn daily and stop being such a whiner!

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be a whiner. I was trying to make a suggestion. There are times when I have to ask for someone to share the daily, but there are times when no one has it. My point is, what is the difference between you asking for and accepting the quest at the start of the warzone and clicking on a terminal and accepting the quest at the beginning of a warzone? The only difference is that at least once in the game's existence, one person had to be on the fleet to accept the quest one time. That requirement doesn't seem like it should have anybody raging that there is now a terminal inside the WZ or threatening to unsub. Take the suggestion or leave it I don't really care, it would just be more convenient.

Guess I can understand the auto turn in from a Comms perspective. I did the maximization thing on my Sniper so I understand that part. But like was stated; you can always defer acceptance. Plus this wouldn't involve adding any items into the WZs or onto planets. Of course I would like to see the vendors in there become operational again.

Obvious quality of life improvement. Don't force us to be on the fleet all the time . More load screens and having nothing to do but run loser laps around the fleet is not fun. Mission terminal in wz lobbies or at least the spaceports.

Unrelated: why is the layout different on imp/pub fleet. I hate when I switch factions and habits or complacency brings me to the wrong section. Not sure if others agree with this.

Anyway... /signed

You said that like there was going to be something negative in you post and not all benefits. ;)

I love staying in the comfy confines of my ship. PLEASE give us an option for mission terminals. No more Jawa movies, trash talk, or spam from the general comm. Queues are so fast with the short loading time of the ship. No fleet lag.

This is all pluses for the players and less instance load for the servers.

Although I will miss the dance parties.

"You've exceeded your limit on Warzone Commendations"

Raise, or better yet, ELIMINATE the bloody limit!

BioFail at their finest, always forcing square square pegs into round holes. If it doesn't fit, it gets broken.

BTW, I fully support any idea that would remove the hassle to have to travel to fleet or the very few other places that have mission terminals. A powerful Sith Lord, member of the Dark Council, but yet has such a short leash that the dog has to run back to fleet every time it wants to continue licking its own azz.

Pathetic, these forced controls.

Raise, or better yet, ELIMINATE the bloody limit!

BioFail at their finest, always forcing square square pegs into round holes. If it doesn't fit, it gets broken.

BTW, I fully support any idea that would remove the hassle to have to travel to fleet or the very few other places that have mission terminals. A powerful Sith Lord, member of the Dark Council, but yet has such a short leash that the dog has to run back to fleet every time it wants to continue licking its own azz.

Pathetic, these forced controls.

no there needs to be a limit, but it should be like ten thousand.

I like the way DCUO does their daily missions. You have something like a PDA (personal digital assistant) where you can get all your basic quests and even queue up from anywhere. You can also turn in from this same interface. Requiring us to run to a physical location to pick up or turn in a quest is just silly.

This is a great idea, if the devs really want you to visit the fleet then have terminals in the wz and have the deposit in the fleet that way you can do your dailies from whatever planet then just turn it in at the end of the day or whenever. They should do the same for pve just have the priority terminal at the start of all flash points. Would be a really nice and simple Qol for everyone.

not sure how that's a problem, tbh. fleet genchat is the leading cause of migraines in Americans ages 15-50. good riddance, says I!

srsly, all it does is cuts down on the wtb/lfg chatter and the stupid "where do I go to train my AC?" questions (follow the quest helper, dummy!). It's not as if you can step outside the gates of ogrimmar and duel ppl or that there are multiple hubs spread throughout the "map"/galaxy. everything's cut off by load screens.

Edited by foxmob