Emote Suggestion Thread

I'd like to see animation for:

(links are game screenshots)

The good thing I suppose is that those animations are already in game and maybe it won't be too much trouble to add commands that trigger them.

Arms crossed all the way, there are so many situations in which it could be used and it's already kinda frequent in the cinematics.

Then hands behind the back, laying on the waist, a lot of arm\hand combination are available!

And being able to wield, as Juggernaut, a lightsaber with two hands, even just in a emote, would be nice. Flourish isn't really enough.

Gangnam Style dance emote!

If you have to (to avoid copyright) - break it down into 2 or 3 different emotes that you can combine one at a time to make the dance :D

Totally serious, I want that hilarious emote in

dude they just made /style (which is Gangam style lol)

I need some good ones to show moods i may actually be in, not stuff like the vile beach party, and 10000 other dances.

Restless was amazing as i shows ad expresses something that may actually be occuring.

I need stuff like

/backhand - _______ backhands _______ for being clueless

/intheface - _______ punches _______ in the face

/guarddoor - _______ asks ______ to wait outside the instance and kill anything that gets out

/pray - ______ prays for __________ to _____________ (maybe not screw up XD)

/bong - DO IT !!!!!!

Only one emote - "salute with lightsaber" -its fencing salute, when hilt of sword move to face and then back into position. Count Dooku use this salute in Episode II before fight with Yoda:

- Dooku salute Yoda with lightsaber before fight.

Its will be great emote before friendly duels or on warzone as sign of respect to enemy.

/salutesaber

Edited by TonyDragonflame

I would like options to turn off broadcast//receiving the stupid text emote spam like "You display your X legacy." "You check your holocom."

Flooding an already fast-moving chat with these makes them absolutely useless for roleplay.

I would like options to turn off broadcast//receiving the stupid text emote spam like "You display your X legacy." "You check your holocom."

Flooding an already fast-moving chat with these makes them absolutely useless for roleplay.

I second that.

I'd also suggest fixing the animation for standing (after you /sit) before you do anything else related to emotes.

/walllean Already suggested but it gets my vote

/leanbar For all hose times your at the bar, leaning on one elbow and either gesturing with the other or just at rest.

/ponder Sometimes I see something and I just need to stare and scratch my chin in thought at.

/relax A selection of relaxed stances that are cycled through with each use of the emote so we aren't all standing at attention 24/7

/BlueMilk You character stands with a glass of something in their grip

/DrinkBlueMilk Same as above but every now and again you take a drink.

- Raith

/lick

Alternative sitting (for example turkish style, like on the hoverchair),

/meditate to provide animation similar to introspection which is not channeled and remains until we move.

sit in the air so we can position ourselves to sit on the couches, stools and whatever.

And /facepalm is there.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

* Salutes - some way of getting the two different salutes on both sides. It drives me crazy that my Imperial officer can only salute by straightening her posture!

* Different sitting postures - Perhaps kneeling, or sitting with legs closed? I adore the miniskirt but I sure as heck can't sit down in it.

* Idle postures - things like standing at ease, leaning, arms folded. The animations are used in cutscenes, can we see them useable for RP?

/Sit in Chair

A Emote just like the normal Sit Animation when a Char is sitting in a Chair. Just like the Sit Animation on the Starship Command-Chair.

/Boss-Sitting in a Chair

A Emote just like the Sit Animation for the Throne-Vehicles.

/meditate

Meditate Animation just like Qui-Gon do in the fight with Darth Maul or the Jedi Animation without any flashlight and no timer.

/lay on the ground

A Emote when you get knock down on the ground.

All Emotes are in the Game, free them for the Roleplay Community! Please! ;)