Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but you now have an allergic reaction to Doritos.

I wish SW:TOR had a hood toggle

Granted, but it's bugged so when you toggle the hood down it removes your character's hair/horns/lekku.

I wish I could choose which warzone map pops most often so I can play lots of Huttball.

Granted, but it's bugged so when you toggle the hood down it removes your character's hair/horns/lekku.

I wish I could choose which warzone map pops most often so I can play lots of Huttball.

Granted, but you are forced to play with the same team of inexperienced Level 10 F2Ps with no advanced class for as long as you queue up.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted in a clever, amusing manner.

Edited by GhostDrone

Granted, but you are forced to play with the same team of inexperienced Level 10 F2Ps with no advanced class for as long as you queue up.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted in a clever, amusing manner.

Granted, but your wish will be corrupted in a clever, amusing manner 100 years later.

I wish the guy I replied to finds my reply clever and amusing.

Granted, but your wish will be corrupted in a clever, amusing manner 100 years later.

I wish the guy I replied to finds my reply clever and amusing.

Granted, but i find it offensive and malicious as well and report all of your posts.

I wish for a wish granting fish that won't screw me over and corrupt all of my wishes, like this thread :(.

Edited by GhostDrone

Granted, but i find it offensive and malicious as well and report all of your posts.

I wish for a wish granting fish that won't screw me over and corrupt all of my wishes, like this thread :(.

Granted, but a Vorn Tiger comes along and eats him.

I wish there were more chairs on the Sith spaceships that you can actually sit on.

Granted, but you are the only one who thinks they are beautiful

I wish I had my own house

granted, but it's in swtor so you can't have your own house

i wish to be able to have a main theme of my own choosing that i can turn off and on whenever i want.

forgot my wish:

I wish I hadn't forgotten my wish

Granted. Since the wish was not said, it had to be read from your mind and since most people have all kinds of ideas in their head all the time... well, you are now a proud owner of a frame of Boeing 747 which is completely filled with golfballs. You might want to count them so you will know the accurate answer to a popular job interview question.

I wish Charlie Sheen did another Hot Shots film.

I wish Charlie Sheen did another Hot Shots film.

Granted also starring Weird Al Yankovich & Miley Cyrus and it was hugely successful! So successful that Disney has fired Harrison Ford, and now the role of Han Solo will be played by Weird Al Yankovich & Miley plays a Sith Lord with "force twerk" powers...

I wish I had an 80" HDTV to play swtor on....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.