corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted but you spend so much time healing to full that you can't do anything else with your life.

I wish I had a chocolate hat

granted but its a sunny day in the summer and the hat melts on your head

i wish that the trooper failed to destroy the gauntlet before its mass production

Granted but you spend so much time healing to full that you can't do anything else with your life.

I wish I had a chocolate hat

Granted, bees swarm it, devouring your hat and stinging your face beyond recognition.

I wish I had Force Lightning.

Edited by bionamaster

I wish I had Force Lightning.

I can't answer #127 so I will do this one. Granted but you can't control it and short-circuit every electrical item within a 1000 mile radius. You are reduced to living as a caveman, albeit a caveman with force lightning.

I wish I had a chocolate hat that wouldn't melt or attract insects or any other form of animal life

I can't answer #127 so I will do this one. Granted but you can't control it and short-circuit every electrical item within a 1000 mile radius. You are reduced to living as a caveman, albeit a caveman with force lightning.

I wish I had a chocolate hat that wouldn't melt or attract insects or any other form of animal life

Granted, but you get lost in a big forest wearing it and you are forced to eat it to survive.

I wish I found a working fountain of youth.

I wish I found a working fountain of youth.

Granted but it isn't a water fountain, it's a dog piss fountain and every pint you drink makes you ten minutes younger

I wish I had another chocolate hat and never went travelling in forests, deserts, mountains etc ever again

Edited by LingBa

Granted but it isn't a water fountain, it's a dog piss fountain and every pint you drink makes you ten minutes younger

I wish I had another chocolate hat and never went travelling in forests, deserts, mountains etc ever again

Granted but you can't enjoy life anymore, because you literally just stay in an otherwise empty closet.

I wish I could walk on air

zhorrid ain't that hard to beat

That was not the question, you just fail without an explanation :p

Edited by Never_Hesitate

I wish I could walk on air

Granted but you can only walk on pure Nitrogen making it highly likely that you will asphyxiate within a couple of minute

I wish I had a huge air conditioned closet with a comfy living environment, a never ending supply of food, water and beer that my friends could visit any time where I could wear my chocolate hat in perpituity. My wife would also have an adjoining closet

Granted but you can only walk on pure Nitrogen making it highly likely that you will asphyxiate within a couple of minute

I wish I had a huge air conditioned closet with a comfy living environment, a never ending supply of food, water and beer that my friends could visit any time where I could wear my chocolate hat in perpituity. My wife would also have an adjoining closet

Granted, but your friends accidentally set your closet on fire and you suffocate

I wish i had bacon

Granted, but you have to take it from a dozen enraged wookies

i wish i had a death note

granted but that death note is highly flammable paper and you're outside with it on a sunny day and the paper catches on fire you drop it setting ur shoe on fire then it spreads to your skin then you burn to death

i wish the trooper failed to destroy the gauntlet before it entered mass production

granted but that death note is highly flammable paper and you're outside with it on a sunny day and the paper catches on fire you drop it setting ur shoe on fire then it spreads to your skin then you burn to death

i wish the trooper failed to destroy the gauntlet before it entered mass production

Granted but it turns out the mass Produced versions have a major design flaw, Imploding the ships and destroying each and every universe bar one.

I wish BacaWicket would stop wishing for the Gauntlet to survive.

Granted but it turns out the mass Produced versions have a major design flaw, Imploding the ships and destroying each and every universe bar one.

I wish BacaWicket would stop wishing for the Gauntlet to survive.

Granted, now he's wishing for the Boot to survive.....

I wish I could dodge bullets.....

Granted, now he's wishing for the Boot to survive.....

I wish I could dodge bullets.....

granted, unfortunately when you first time use your skill/reflex, you accidentally fall on one of those spiky cactuses and spend the next week in a hospital to get all the spikes removed.

I wish I could have a plant in my home that didn't die in 4 weeks or less. (I can kill a cactus in that time, thats tested)

granted, unfortunately when you first time use your skill/reflex, you accidentally fall on one of those spiky cactuses and spend the next week in a hospital to get all the spikes removed.

I wish I could have a plant in my home that didn't die in 4 weeks or less. (I can kill a cactus in that time, thats tested)

Granted, it dies the first second of week 5.

I wish the Forums were a happier place.

Granted, now every post is played audibly in david hasselhoff's voice and you cannot mute.

I wish my JK sounded like Samuel L Jackson

Granted, however he now sounds like Samuel L. Jackson from when he was 5.

I wish I had a pet Gizka.

Edited by bionamaster

Granted, however he now sounds like Samuel L. Jackson from when he was 5.

I wish I had a pet Gizka.

granted but its poisonous it bites you then you die

i wish that 9/11 never happened (please come up with something more creative than saying "granted but time paradoxes destroy the universe" thats sooo unoriginal)

granted but its poisonous it bites you then you die

i wish that 9/11 never happened (please come up with something more creative than saying "granted but time paradoxes destroy the universe" thats sooo unoriginal)

Granted, but history is forever altered into a future where you don't exist.

I wish SWTOR's final boss would be Jar Jar Binks.

Edited by ZirusZero