So.... What did you spend your free 500 coins on?

Reno_Tarshil

I'm saving it for now. When I see items on the GTN that I like, and eventually get enough of a particular armor set, or perhaps grab a speeder or crystal that has a good price I want to be able to unlock it, so the pool needs to be there so I can do that.

For now the outright prices for armor on the CM are too high, though I do grab the occasional set on sale.

Account unlocked eradicator's warsuit.

out of curiousity, how much did that cost? really want that armor for all my classes.

As for me, I'm a cheap bastard and I am going to be waiting for some price drops.

Edited by Nickious

I bought the Despot Armor set and the Primordial Sniper Rifle for my collection.

Thanks for saving me $5 Bioware :D

I bought Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn with mine. See you in game on launch.. ;)

Nothing on there really catches my eye so nothing yet. May spend it on the ewok to avoid the mil in credits.

I might do the same if I am still playing the game when it comes out. I have not decided to cancel yet but I also have not really played the game in over a month going on two months now. The Cartel Market has really put me off with its Over-Priced mentality.

Also I am tired of wishing that we had a real Space Feature instead of this mini-game on rails that is more suited as being a Console Game than a feature in PC MMORPG. We need some real Space that is free roaming. If we had that I would actually play the game more and maybe be interested in spending some of my Cartel Coins on things for my characters.

Sadly as much as I like the game I am just loosing interest in the game. So spending my Cartel Coins is becoming less likely to happen. They are just sitting there adding up. Do to most things things being overpriced nothing in the market to date has really peeked my interest enough other than the extra Cargo Hold for my account and a few Character Perks. I really wish they would revamp the pricing to make it seem more reasonable. :(

Put mine to the other 2800 I had lying around...

Someday I'm going to fill a pool with that stuff and lounge around in it on a hot day, naked,

drinking beers and oogle the hot neighbour lady....

You know, same thing everyone would do in the same situation...

Treek is inbound. got 3 mil credits and 1k coins, just need to see what happens to be more conveniente for her acquisition.

Rolling a juggernaut, might need to get a fancy suit for her.

As a last option, saving for when mogul pack comes around, which shouldn't be long..