The Kaggath Returns!

Oh. Well, in that case, I don't see why we're following a similar format to the current tournament at all. I think it's best to mix it up completely. How to do that I have no idea, but I think having a tournament exactly like this one but with slightly altered rules would just get old. Especially if attention this one is getting is already dying down.

I think it's more the fact we're in the second round...

But yeh, new sounds good.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry for disrupting the flow of the conversation, but what again does WOTDT stand for?

Also, Darth Yoda looks freaking terrifying...good thing he stayed light side to the end...

War of the Dream Teams.

It was a very ambitious project that never got started. Fortunately Beni revived it for his Kaggath format.

Ah, thank you. Also, is there a specific thread I can go to read up on all of the current Kaggath/tourniment rules? Been watching for ages but didn't ever feel that I could even keep up, though I feel i might be able to have a little fun if I was to understand all of the rules.

When another starts that is. I get it is too late to join this current one.

Edited by Silenceo

Ah, thank you. Also, is there a specific thread I can go to read up on all of the current Kaggath/tourniment rules? Been watching for ages but didn't ever feel that I could even keep up, though I feel i might be able to have a little fun if I was to understand all of the rules.

It's meant to be this thread...

Good luck 0_0

No but seriously, rules are pretty simple. Design a faction, command staff, 2 minor navies (or one major) and then 2 minor ground forces (or one major).

Then we just debate who'd win :p

Oh, and if that Yoda was scary, what about this one?

In my opinion, the first Darth Yoda is far scarier because it is closer to what it may have actually looked like if it were to ever become cannon. The other...well looks like Yoda went as Maul for Halloween X P

In regards to the rules, is there anyway for me to find a post or thread that lists all or most of the rules and condenses the other tidbits such as composition, requirements, and capabilities as well as things that are off limits?

When another starts that is. I get it is too late to join this current one.

Another member will likely be needed, you are more than welcome to join.

If we have two more on top of that, we could have tri-tournaments... like in the good ol' days.

Oh and opinions on a WOTDT style Kaggath?

Another member will likely be needed, you are more than welcome to join.

If we have two more on top of that, we could have tri-tournaments... like in the good ol' days.

Oh and opinions on a WOTDT style Kaggath?

*Looks at thread page, looks at page where I started reading...* Do I have to read...all of the pages first or...

*Looks at thread page, looks at page where I started reading...* Do I have to read...all of the pages first or...
The OP is all you need. Everything else is just admin discussion.

As you can see we like to talk a lot. :D

EDIT: However that's likely to be revised when the new tournament starts...

Edited by Beniboybling

How? Who the hell is PM'ing you?

Jeeezas.

Its in my personal inbox lol.

It sends me a message everytime someone posts if I am subscribed, but stops until I check. But I went and watched Harry Potter with all the windows open and all hell broke loose on the forums it seems.

Now stop talking! I need to catch up!

Someone really does need to write up all the rules that have been made to come back and bite people in the butt over these Kaggaths. Because I remember myself and several others being subject to rules that weren't exactly ever made clear. Just saying.
I'll make a rulebook. Lol that will be fun.

Its in my personal inbox lol.

It sends me a message everytime someone posts if I am subscribed, but stops until I check. But I went and watched Harry Potter with all the windows open and all hell broke loose on the forums it seems.

Now stop talking! I need to catch up!

I was at harry potter world yesterday, it's awesome.

Bought me a nice Bellatrix Lestrange wand :p