The Kaggath Returns!

Surik and Revan aren't allowed because of lack of agreement on abilities, Sion may as well be in the category of Force User Super Weapons, the rest aren't too bad at all.

Seriously?

When you say lack of agreement, do you mean fanboy rampaging? or...

Because there's plenty of information on what Force powers they possessed...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?

When you say lack of agreement, do you mean fanboy rampaging? or...

Because there's plenty of information on what Force powers they possessed...

Either Revan is a god, or he's alright.

The Exile is either Revan's equal or weaksauce.

Either Revan is a god, or he's alright.

The Exile is either Revan's equal or weaksauce.

Ok, so that's Fanboy troubles.

I think the majority of us who debate them, Bar LeGeNd (who thank god has yet to come to the Kaggath) could debate Revan and Surik, based on cold hard fact, their showings in the games cutscenes and Revan Novel (Maybe) along with the Kotor Campaign Guide, which has an in depth look at all their abilities, to gauge how powerful they are.

I mean, we seemed OK placing them on The REAL Most Powerful Series.

Ok, so that's Fanboy troubles.

I think the majority of us who debate them, Bar LeGeNd (who thank god has yet to come to the Kaggath) could debate Revan and Surik, based on cold hard fact, their showings in the games cutscenes and Revan Novel (Maybe) along with the Kotor Campaign Guide, which has an in depth look at all their abilities, to gauge how powerful they are.

I mean, we seemed OK placing them on The REAL Most Powerful Series.

You do remember how long Revan vs. Saba, right? ;)

LoL. :p

A question that I have, how does every one feel about two minor fleets each featuring one SSD?

Too OP?

The travesty that would be my fleet without an SSD was what forced me to persuade Beni to give me a Mandator II....

It makes sense to all have one, but might take away the bonuses of getting fleets with one. I'd say no, but it's not something I feel passionately about.

The travesty that would be my fleet without an SSD was what forced me to persuade Beni to give me a Mandator II....

It makes sense to all have one, but might take away the bonuses of getting fleets with one. I'd say no, but it's not something I feel passionately about.

Meh, I'll go with one. Two seems OP, and I don't want to use Death Squadron again. AHC's SSD is good enough.

I just hope people go with diversity in factions, honestly I think this would all be more interesting if there were bonuses for picking a lot of characters/forces from the same faction, like an organizational bonus or something, that way we will see very very different factions, armies, etc... Edited by LadyKulvax

I just hope people go with diversity in factions, honestly I think this would all be more interesting if there were bonuses for picking a lot of characters/forces from the same faction, like an organizational bonus or something, that way we will see very very different factions, armies, etc...

What kind of bonus?

I just hope people go with diversity in factions, honestly I think this would all be more interesting if there were bonuses for picking a lot of characters/forces from the same faction, like an organizational bonus or something, that way we will see very very different factions, armies, etc...

Problem is, if we start doing that, it'll be Grand army of the Republic vs the Empire, or Empire vs the CIS, pretty much nothing else.

And if we start going for bonuses like that, we'll turn into the WOTDT, and that was a Nightmare to handle :p

Edited by Selenial

Problem is, if we start doing that, it'll be Grand army of the Republic vs the Empire, or Empire vs the CIS, pretty much nothing else.

And if we start going for bonuses like that, we'll turn into the WOTDT, and that was a Nightmare to handle :p

That's a good point. I don't think it would hurt to go for characters from similar factions (would probably limit defection arguments).

Personally, I'm going for a hybrid-style that mixes Dooku's vision of a future Empire with Palpatine's implemented vision.

Woah woah woah, what is happening? Are we redesigning factions? Scrapping the current tournament? I'm confused....

Dibs on my current leadership though.

Or at least G0-T0.

No, no, no. We're just getting things squared away while Beni dawdles with the current Kaggath match (no offense, Beni).

Woah woah woah, what is happening? Are we redesigning factions? Scrapping the current tournament? I'm confused....

Dibs on my current leadership though.

Or at least G0-T0.

No, don't worry :p

Just sorting out the next tournament, as there really is nothing to do in the current one but wait.

Erm I have three factions from the Old Sith Wars written out, there are tons of factions, you don't have to go clone and storm trooper spams, etc...

I really don't see where you got the idea that we'd have nothing else, there are way more factions.

And this isn't going ton turn into anything near as complex as WOTDT, an organizational bonus would literally just be something you'd be able to apply in combat, etc...

Erm I have three factions from the Old Sith Wars written out, there are tons of factions, you don't have to go clone and storm trooper spams, etc...

I really don't see where you got the idea that we'd have nothing else, there are way more factions.

And this isn't going ton turn into anything near as complex as WOTDT, an organizational bonus would literally just be something you'd be able to apply in combat, etc...

Not quite what I meant...

I meant, selecting stuff from multiple different Era's is unique and fun, if we get a bonus for having stuff from the same factions, it'll be the old Kaggath of This Empire vs That Empire, not Selenial vs Aurbere, and uniqueness would be frowned upon, if you're playing to win.

No, don't worry :p

Just sorting out the next tournament, as there really is nothing to do in the current one but wait.

Oh. Well, in that case, I don't see why we're following a similar format to the current tournament at all. I think it's best to mix it up completely. How to do that I have no idea, but I think having a tournament exactly like this one but with slightly altered rules would just get old. Especially if attention this one is getting is already dying down.

I am sorry for disrupting the flow of the conversation, but what again does WOTDT stand for?

Also, Darth Yoda looks freaking terrifying...good thing he stayed light side to the end...

War of the Dream Teams, old version of this round of Kaggaths, very complicated.