The Kaggath Returns!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Beni...

Are we going to have friendly matches after the tournament is done? Like do the 2V2 thing (maybe even as a second tournament) or stuff....

(Ignore this part: Note to future Selenial in case you forget, ask to change to Traya's Triumvirate force sect instead of Assassins for any future tournaments or fun matches)

Hey Beni...

Are we going to have friendly matches after the tournament is done? Like do the 2V2 thing (maybe even as a second tournament) or stuff....

(Ignore this part: Note to future Selenial in case you forget, ask to change to Traya's Triumvirate force sect instead of Assassins for any future tournaments or fun matches)

I've got a few ideas. You'll see.

(Ignore this part: Note to future Beni in case you forget, remember to troll Selenial with Star Wars quotes, clips and the occasional musical number when she tries to make a faction change)

I think I should request a faction name change.

would it matter you still have soldiers that look like imperial soldiers. "imperial Knights" and Garm doesn't trust mothma to begin with :p honestly you really should just be allowed to change Garm he is not healthy for you but there is one good reason why he wont go any where........ Correllia and that's all the reason he needs.

would it matter you still have soldiers that look like imperial soldiers. "imperial Knights" and Garm doesn't trust mothma to begin with :p honestly you really should just be allowed to change Garm he is not healthy for you but there is one good reason why he wont go any where........ Correllia and that's all the reason he needs.

I can't believe I overlooked such a major detail. I probably should have stuck with Jan Dodonna.

• 1 month later...
OK we seem to have entered a little down period so I though it best to check whose still around. Then I'll get to putting the Kaggath in motion again.

Shout out everyone!

I am still here still waiting on mine and Rayla's Kaggath to be called, or to be asked to form more arguments on it that weren't already covered.