Show off your Trooper!

Scrump

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's why I had to dump my pre-bought armour and replace it with the combination posted above. I was really looking forward to wearing that Guerilla armor set but was very disappointed when I saw that awful clipping issue.

The new Cartel stuff? Kewlness.

How much does this stuff go for on GTN?

Yeah, the chest is the Classic Advanced Recon, they are around 300,000 each, gloves are (normal, not classic) Advanced Recon (paid around 60,000 each), boots are generic purple moddable ones, pants are Lv.32 purple moddable prototype and belts are cartel Clandestine officer's ones (these can reach 500,000 each, but I had two from my imperial toon that I was saving when I found each for around 190k some time ago).

Edited by Haggardbr

Yeah, the chest is the Classic Advanced Recon, they are around 300,000 each, gloves are (normal, not classic) Advanced Recon (paid around 60,000 each), boots are generic purple moddable ones, pants are Lv.32 purple moddable prototype and belts are cartel Clandestine officer's ones (these can reach 500,000 each, but I had two from my imperial toon that I was saving when I found each for around 190k some time ago).

Thanks for the info! :D

Thanks for the info! :D

Ah... you can find the same model of pants with the commendations vendor from Balmorra.

There are 3 types of them, one dark grey / light grey, dark grey / black and dark grey / white for (if I'm not wrong) 14 comms each.

PS.:

Just a correction, the chest and gloves set is the Forward Recon (and not Advanced Recon).

Edited by Haggardbr

I give you, the blind commando:

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx149/SupremeLegate/Screenshot_2013-02-25_00_16_03_228130_zpsecca84f5.jpg

Trust me I'll heal you with beams from my giant assult cannon it doesn't matter that I'm blind. :D

Edited by Never_Hesitate