Show off your Trooper!

Scrump

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What armor is that? Looks freaking awesome!

Chest is underworld, pants and boots are ranked pvp, belt is the clandestine officer's one from cartel and gloves are the forward recon ones, from cartel as well.

I'm also using the beret from Makeb's reputation vendor, but it's hidden right now.

All of that but the belt matched to the chest color which has a white/white dye.

• 2 weeks later...
So just doing a dye job added that design on the chest?
Actually, that pattern on the front was always there, even on the undyed armor. It's just been painted to match the rest of the chestplate. If you look at it carefully, though, you can still see it on the undyed version: the design is still matte finish, while the rest of it reflects light just a bit.

Hey sorry I've been looking through some of these pages and haven't made through all of them but.... Does anybody have the Dreadseed Armor for their trooper? and if so post pics :D I have a 47 Vanguard and the dreadseed is the set I'd like to get for him Edited by Spyderwraith

Isn't that a vanguard? Because you're holding a blaster rifle, not a Assault Cannon? :rak_02:

Nope, it's a Commando, look at the class's symbol.

I just like to use rifles... the short range from vanguards is ridiculous (if you consider that the class is a soldier and soldiers don't stand face to face with the enemy while discharging a heavy caliber rifle) and with a commando I can use both rifles and cannons.

For leveling and general daily stuff, the rifle is enough... but for end game content, I'll carry a cannon around as well.

Nope, it's a Commando, look at the class's symbol.

I just like to use rifles... the short range from vanguards is ridiculous (if you consider that the class is a soldier and soldiers don't stand face to face with the enemy while discharging a heavy caliber rifle) and with a commando I can use both rifles and cannons.

For leveling and general daily stuff, the rifle is enough... but for end game content, I'll carry a cannon around as well.

...never knew Commando's could hold rifles..