Show off your Trooper!

Scrump

...never knew Commando's could hold rifles..

They start out as Troopers... ;)

What Zero said! :D

You keep the range that all troopers should have (that they being soldiers), even Vanguards, but on the other hand, you lose two abilities that can only be used with cannons, which are Hail of Bolts and Charged Bolts, as well as a decrease of around 10% dps (you become equated with Vanguards, but these are still a bit better since they can use all of their abilities with a rifle).

As I said, for leveling it isn't a big of a deal, you can do pretty fine, but for end-game stuff like Ops or 55 HM FPs, you NEED the cannon.

Edited by Haggardbr

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Zero said! :D

You keep the range that all troopers should have (that they being soldiers), even Vanguards, but on the other hand, you lose two abilities that can only be used with cannons, which are Hail of Bolts and Charged Bolts, as well as a decrease of around 10% dps (you become equated with Vanguards, but these are still a bit better since they can use all of their abilities with a rifle).

As I said, for leveling it isn't a big of a deal, you can do pretty fine, but for end-game stuff like Ops or 55 HM FPs, you NEED the cannon.

Well, I guess I learned something :D

CDW what armour are you wearing? i've been looking for a set like that for awhile now, basically theres a Trooper wandering around near the Esseles start point (quest and FP) in coruscant departures and looks just how i think an in your face trooper with big *** armour that can run you over if he doesnt shoot you down, should look like :)

CDW what armour are you wearing? i've been looking for a set like that for awhile now, basically theres a Trooper wandering around near the Esseles start point (quest and FP) in coruscant departures and looks just how i think an in your face trooper with big *** armour that can run you over if he doesnt shoot you down, should look like :)

Haha, well, from head to toe, Outcast Helmet, Battlemaster Eliminator's Chestpiece, Stalwart Protector's Gauntlets (Cartel), Makeb Assault Belt (Imperial Makeb Reputation), Stalwart Protector's Greaves (Cartel), and Verpine boots.

There is probably at least 1 person on your server that can make the Battle Master Eliminator set. Problem is, to use it, you have to have 60 Valor.

There is probably at least 1 person on your server that can make the Battle Master Eliminator set. Problem is, to use it, you have to have 60 Valor.

Well, if you ever find yourself on the Jedi Covenant server, I can make both Battlemaster/War Hero sets.

Heres my full crew, bar Aric as he was still sulking over not getting the promotion (ie he refused to move via pull)

http://imgur.com/4vzK54w

and with Aric in the ships docking area (I had tweaked the belt by the time I landed ^^)

http://imgur.com/qel9jAl

At last I see someone whom this beret suits. Nice look. Does not resemble one of those Makeb mercs, a proffesional soldier rather.

At last I see someone whom this beret suits. Nice look. Does not resemble one of those Makeb mercs, a proffesional soldier rather.

Heheh cheers for the compliment, but I'm not sure my guildies would agree about the "professional" bit more like "puddled" or "slightly tapped" ^^

I like to have Havoc Squad insignia on at least 1 piece of my gear and to have my blaster rifle match the colour of my armor set. Since you can not dye weapons it can become a bit tricky but here are my sets :

PvE tanking off-spec set :http://i.imgur.com/yYAWH6F.jpg

Desert camo for Darvannis :D

I'm really liking this look and will continue to use it until I find something that looks better. So far I'd had no luck.

http://s20.postimg.org/kxmnezj7h/Mytrooper.jpg

I like it so much that all my regular companions have the exact same look :p

can anyone tell me the name of these sets and how to get them please.

What belt is that? I MUST KNOW!

It's a Reinforced Diatium Belt... and yes, as soon as I saw it, I fell in love with it and just HAD to have it on my Vanguard :D After all, if I'm charging ahead of the rest, the enemy should see that big Republic emblem front and center.

It's a Reinforced Diatium Belt... and yes, as soon as I saw it, I fell in love with it and just HAD to have it on my Vanguard :D After all, if I'm charging ahead of the rest, the enemy should see that big Republic emblem front and center.
For the love of all that's holy, tell me that's a custom belt...and if so, Armormech or Synthweaving? Or loot drop?