Is every server like this now?

OrshabaalLord

Okay, I don't know about the other servers but The Harbinger is like this now:

I pvp in all 3 brackets all week and with every match the Imperial side 8/10 times loses.

The que times are getting longer and longer, its the same people pvp'ing now, and the same premades.

My main point is:

*Longer que's

*same people pvp'ing

*1 sided now (but I think that varies depending on server and time of day)

*Fewer and fewer instances everyday

In the 10-29 bracket: The imp side sometimes wins maybe 1/10 times?

30-54: One sided

55: One sided as well due to all the premades. In every match its the same premade winning all the time until around 12 p.m CT then another premade joins.

Of course I'm only speaking from the imperial side and PvP from around 10 a.m CT to 10 p.m CT (of course with breaks and eating) :rak_01:

I just want to know if every server is like this now due to the decline of PvP since 2.0.

Before 2.0 it was fast que's, a variety of people in pvp, not one sided, different premades, multiple instances, and In my opinion more fun.

I pvp in all 3 brackets all week and with every match the Imperial side 8/10 times loses.

The que times are getting longer and longer, its the same people pvp'ing now, and the same premades.

My main point is:

*Longer que's

*same people pvp'ing

55: One sided as well due to all the premades. In every match its the same premade winning all the time until around 12 p.m CT then another premade joins.

Of course I'm only speaking from the imperial side and PvP from around 10 a.m CT to 10 p.m CT (of course with breaks and eating) :rak_01:

I just want to know if every server is like this now due to the decline of PvP since 2.0.

Before 2.0 it was fast que's, a variety of people in pvp, not one sided, different premades, multiple instances, and In my opinion more fun.

Interestingly, when I pvp on the harbinger from imp side, I win 90%+ of my games. Then, when I go to pub side, I win 90% of my games there too. Guess my backpack is getting too heavy..

Weird.

L2Carry.

Interestingly, when I pvp on the harbinger from imp side, I win 90%+ of my games. Then, when I go to pub side, I win 90% of my games there too. Guess my backpack is getting too heavy..

Weird.

L2Carry.

More like L2Premade.

I play on the Imp side. For the past 3 months, I only queue during GMT 8+ evenings in 4man pre-mades and win probably 95-100% of my games, even against the infamous gi/goof troop/boss/5% pre-mades.

For the last 2 weeks, everyone I usually play with is away during the holiday season over here, so I have been solo queueing daily in my mid afternoons/early evenings by myself. I win probably 10-20% of my games now. There has been thrice I remember having to play 6 games to finish my dallies. My impression is Rep side are now filled with many good pre-mades, or their pugs just generally play better. The current Imp premades are very average and have loser mentality, giving up way too easily. I've had APAC transfers 4m premade, W**kie Leaks hiding like wussies@South in Novare coast for 5mins upon losing east and west. Probed them why, they tell me, "We didn't come to Harbinger to get pounded on by the Core jerks(Dar'nala was harder of The Bastion now) here.

Another example, I actually have ppl in a pre-made from W*MPA, telling me "Do you know how hard it is against gi and Parathian?". I loled:D. End of the game, I do 800k, Rep side filled with 700+ and one 900+, below I see 300-400k Imps.

The Imps premades now imo are simply outclassed. And no, they are not new players. I do win 70% of my Imp lowbies when I solo queue tho.

The way to get over this is for the clowns on Imp side to get better. Give and take probably another 4-6 months, but we will get there :D

Edited by Moriganno

I play on the Imp side. For the past 3 months, I only queue during GMT 8+ evenings in 4man pre-mades and win probably 95-100% of my games, even against the infamous gi/goof troop/boss/5% pre-mades.

For the last 2 weeks, everyone I usually play with is away during the holiday season over here, so I have been solo queueing daily in my mid afternoons/early evenings by myself. I win probably 10-20% of my games now. There has been thrice I remember having to play 6 games to finish my dallies. My impression is Rep side are now filled with many good pre-mades, or their pugs just generally play better. The current Imp premades are very average and have loser mentality, giving up way too easily. I've had APAC transfers 4m premade, W**kie Leaks hiding like wussies@South in Novare coast for 5mins upon losing east and west. Probed them why, they tell me, "We didn't come to Harbinger to get pounded on by the Core jerks(Dar'nala was harder of The Bastion now) here.

Another example, I actually have ppl in a pre-made from W*MPA, telling me "Do you know how hard it is against gi and Parathian?". I loled:D. End of the game, I do 800k, Rep side filled with 700+ and one 900+, below I see 300-400k Imps.

The Imps premades + average pug now imo are simply outclassed. And no, they are not new players. I do win 70% of my Imp lowbies when I solo queue tho.

The way to get over this is for the clowns on Imp side to get better. Give and take probably another 4-6 months, but we will get there :D

Or you can just queue into lukewarm tauntaun carry fest premades.

This is definitely happening on Jung Ma. Off-Peak, Lowbie queues are starting to take a really long time to pop (10-20 mins on average is my experience). T1 Lowbie queues can take ages and do not pop at all after 10p.m. PST so I don't even bother queuing for them anymore. Regz pop pretty steadily. Rateds are nearly dead though.

The Bastion is different. My Van runs a lot of Regz there because he needs gear. The queues are pretty much non-stop, around the clock. Lowbies are a little bit slower but still pop frequently too. There is a wait for T1 Lowbies in off-peak times, but it ranges between 5-15 mins.

In hindsight, I think it was a bad idea to split the Lowbie queues. The two tiers are still somewhat viable on The Bastion, but it is a high pop PvP Server. I would be interested to know what off-peak queues are like on the other servers for T1 Lowbies.

How are the regs like on Jung Ma and Bastion in your experience? :)

This is definitely happening on Jung Ma. Off-Peak, Lowbie queues are starting to take a really long time to pop (10-20 mins on average is my experience). T1 Lowbie queues can take ages and do not pop at all after 10p.m. PST so I don't even bother queuing for them anymore. Regz pop pretty steadily. Rateds are nearly dead though.

The Bastion is different. My Van runs a lot of Regz there because he needs gear. The queues are pretty much non-stop, around the clock. Lowbies are a little bit slower but still pop frequently too. There is a wait for T1 Lowbies in off-peak times, but it ranges between 5-15 mins.

In hindsight, I think it was a bad idea to split the Lowbie queues. The two tiers are still somewhat viable on The Bastion, but it is a high pop PvP Server. I would be interested to know what off-peak queues are like on the other servers for T1 Lowbies.

Ive been getting lowbie pops on Jung Ma up until 3 am est (usually about 5-10 minutes or so that late), 55 regulars go all night (yesterday my last que was 3:30 est) but after about 3 est they do start to slow down if its a weeknight.

The lowest level is definitely slower than 55. There is very little incentive to just que pvp at that level which is why I assume the que is slower.

Im trying to get to 55 asap with my new character though so, my main focus on wz is to complete daily and weekly for exp while I do class quests to level. If you pvp to much you end up out leveling your class quests and then getting less exp, so it takes longer to hit 55, get your companions slower etc.

Close JEDI COVENANT double premade is better. Where you see one there is always 7 more

Jedi Covenant easily has the most superqueues of any server. Jedi Covenant is awful for superqueues. There are literally 2-4 guilds that actively superqueue.

How are the regs like on Jung Ma and Bastion in your experience? :)

The q times will seem rather long for someone from the large servers, but factions are more balanced, although pubs tend to win more during prime time.

My main point is:

*Longer que's

*same people pvp'ing

I understand how you feel friend. I also play on the harbinger server. I simply just call these premades out now and if they give me any kind of attitude I report everyone in there group. enough is enough

Edited by jediharrsion

I understand how you feel friend. I also play on the harbinger server. I simply just call these premades out now and if they give me my kind of attitude I report everyone in there group. enough is enough

Lol, you tell em!

Weird.

L2Carry.

Yeah, but it's different on ToFN... There all the imp pugs are a brunch of tards...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.