Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

According to my estimate each dps needs 2915 dps. All 3 bosses combined are around 4.4 million. Include the shield from ciphas and the Adds at the end and that goes up to 4.9 mil( Round number). That is 1,225,000 damage per dps; in a 7 min fight (420s) that is 2915 dps EACH.

Edit: I didn't include moving around for lightning field and doom circles which makes the fight harder

And you totally missed the fact that tanks are dps'ing as well. And the healers at the start and in some phases where they have some time for it...

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you totally missed the fact that tanks are dps'ing as well. And the healers at the start and in some phases where they have some time for it...

Yeah i was completely wrong; ignore what i said it's possible @_@

Edited by shadowopsx

Insurrected

http://www.insurrected.com

Jedi Covenant

US East

Screenshot

Does it count as a clear if you do them in the wrong order? I.e. kill everything but guards this week, then kill them next week if they nerf it, is that a full clear? Or do you need to show the other 4 boss kills happening after you down guards?

Edited by OneShotXV

Death and Taxes

dtguilds.com

Prophecy of the Five

USA - East

Operator 9 Nightmare

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/227810/module_gallery/original/1281672.jpg

We killed HM DG and moved on with our lives. Fight is tuned well, wiped to Kephess @ 4% so both fights aren't throwing insane enrage timers at you but have a couple new mechanics. If you want to count at discounted points that's fine (a la wowprogress.com), or not count it at all.

Good luck to everyone who decides to keep trying DG this week.

Edited by e_nk_ay

GUILD: Don't Worry 'Bout It

SERVER: Begeren Colony

FACTION: Republic

1/5 - The Withering Horror 8man NiM: Down

Kill Pic: http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/273991/module_gallery/original/1281593.jpg

Achievement Pic: http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/273991/module_gallery/original/1281594.jpg

I recorded your kill and converted the time on your achievement to UTC so that it didn't screw up the spreadsheet. For future kills please ensure your screenshots include the UTC time stamp to be verified. Instructions are in the original post in this thread.

guild: HATRED

Server: The Harbringer

Boss: W. Horror

Pic: http://i.imgur.com/ytAIJhV.jpg

US WEST.

we tried D.guards a lot.... i dont think its mathematically impossible, but its almost impossible to have a group to run perfect and have a perfect dps set up... on our best run we wipe on kelsara 40% with 1 dps Brez and 1 dps down full kelsara phase ... at 7 mins, with me wasting a lot of time healing, trying to stealth rez, wasting dps time... we estimated a 10% wipe if had our dps up... prob more like 15-20%... but again, its almost impossible to pull a perfect attempt to do that, thats why the fight its hard.... and, we could have higher dps group, could have 2nd marauder, a lot of stuff that could have gone better.. so i believe someone will kill it eventually, when you get that perfect attempt with the perfect set up... but its not mathematically impossible considering you can push 5-15% on kelsara during enrage with luck.

on the other hand, we need to agree what to do with the lockouts, i would not validate skipping thru hm thats cheap, neither i would validate next week full nim for them, because that would give them a lot of loot advantage, and deciding by end of the week would give them not only more gear but more tries on other bosses, so in all points of view its cheating, in my opinion... so i dont want to push my groups lockout thru hm, just because some people couldnt stand couple days of wipe in 1 boss, just taking the fun out of the first fun content we have had in a while...., complaining about difficulty, then QQ and push thru HM... anyways, have to decide. :)

on the other hand, we need to agree what to do with the lockouts, i would not validate skipping thru hm thats cheap, neither i would validate next week full nim for them, because that would give them a lot of loot advantage, and deciding by end of the week would give them not only more gear but more tries on other bosses, so in all points of view its cheating, in my opinion... so i dont want to push my groups lockout thru hm, just because some people couldnt stand couple days of wipe in 1 boss, just taking the fun out of the first fun content we have had in a while...., complaining about difficulty, then QQ and push thru HM... anyways, have to decide. :)

Agreed.

Nostrum Dolus will not participate in a progression race where a guild can claim kills after cheating their way out of one boss.

Loom - Jar'kai Sword [PvP] EU/DE German Time

1. The Writhing Horror - Legacy - Killscreen 12.06.2013 | 07.23 PM

2. Dread Guards - Legacy - Killscreen

3. Operator IX - Legacy - Killscreen

4. Kephess - Legacy - Killscreen

5. Terror from Beyond - Legacy - Killscreen

Nice to see that the best PVE Guild at Jarkai Sword didnt made the 2nd boss too xD

And you all died too at the first boss after killing him

I think we all have the same Problem at the 2nd Boss....

Edited by Rambovi

Not trying to troll here, but I do have a request. Can we make sure guilds arent setting to HM for DG to get by then going in and killing Op,keph,terror in nightmare to claim firsts?

^D&T representative

Death and Taxes

dtguilds.com

Prophecy of the Five

USA - East

Operator 9 Nightmare

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/227810/module_gallery/original/1281672.jpg

If you want to count at discounted points that's fine (a la wowprogress.com), or not count it at all.

Ya, no points is the only way to go about tracking a 'progression' fairly when a boss is skipped.

Edited by Airwolfe