Kephess The Undying:

Drop it Like it's Hoth

The Red Eclipse

http://i.imgur.com/GzNUcZ9.jpg

The Terror From Beyond:

Drop it Like it's Hoth

The Red Eclipse

http://i.imgur.com/C1jbmBq.jpg

A massive thanks out to everyone on in Hoth who contributed to the clear both in tactics/being on standby and taking part in various kills (including):

Avlurks

Shellfish

Gunnard

Syyra

Nib

Edited by Lacedemon

Kephess The Undying:

Drop it Like it's Hoth

The Red Eclipse

The Terror From Beyond:

Drop it Like it's Hoth

The Red Eclipse

A massive thanks out to everyone on in Hoth who contributed to the clear both in tactics/being on standby and taking part in various kills (including):

Avlurks

Shellfish

Gunnard

Syyra

Nib

Awesome job guys, specially in DG, regardless of what people say, the group composition works out perfectly... jug dps saber reflect, Merc + healing recieved + ssin plus healing done... tanks... 2 snipers.... it is an awesome kill, and honestly i think u guys might have even pushed withotu enrage, or easier, without couple of bad luck mistakes at the end with tanks :S., so its even more impressive

Remaining Drop it Like it's Hoth kills

Kephess The Undying:

Drop it Like it's Hoth

The Red Eclipse

The Terror From Beyond:

Drop it Like it's Hoth

The Red Eclipse

Avlurks

Shellfish

Gunnard

Syyra

Nib

Grats on the World 1st clear.

OT: I think your sig is going to rustle some jimmies and I love it.

Remaining Drop it Like it's Hoth kills

Kephess The Undying:

Drop it Like it's Hoth

The Red Eclipse

The Terror From Beyond:

Drop it Like it's Hoth

The Red Eclipse

Avlurks

Shellfish

Gunnard

Syyra

Nib

grats guys on world first full clear. I see on your terror SS that terror died when you killed the final tent too:P

Yeah if it's a bug its seems a rather ubiquitous one. Are there any recorded fights where it didn't occur? Though a guildy pointed out the fight actually makes more sense that TFB is dislodged into the void once the tentacles holding him in place are killed :p Perhaps it's intentional since on the ptr he would reliably enrage when entering the tantrum phase. I originally assumed it was balanced with that fact in mind to raise the stakes in p3 since the enrage isn't too "hard". That or the barriers that usually stop him from dropping below 15% after the last tentacle is killed has bugged. Either way im not sure.

I'm kind of glad it bugged, the attempt went to hell rather early on. I'd rather fight him unbugged to be sure but after such a long week it's so nice to have a day off now and actually get some sleep!

Edited by umbak

Yeah if it's a bug its seems a rather ubiquitous one. Are there any recorded fights where it didn't occur? Though a guildy pointed out the fight actually makes more sense that TFB is dislodged into the void once the tentacles holding him in place are killed :p Perhaps it's intentional since on the ptr he would reliably enrage when entering the tantrum phase. I originally assumed it was balanced with that fact in mind to raise the stakes in p3 since the enrage isn't too "hard". That or the barriers that usually stop him from dropping below 15% after the last tentacle is killed has bugged. Either way im not sure.

I'm kind of glad it bugged, the attempt went to hell rather early on. I'd rather fight him unbugged to be sure but after such a long week it's so nice to have a day off now and actually get some sleep!

well when TFB originally came out like 9 months ago 16m HM was running into trouble clearing terror in time. There were may guilds wiping to enrage. One guild CKN discovered that if you held the final tentacle until the terror enraged and then finished it off the terror would in effect dmg itself or take the enraged dmg from tent dying instead of the normal and would thus kill itself. BW said this was not intended at the time and put in a fix that made terror not take the full dmg and heal up to I want to say 20% when you began the tantrum. When testing on PTS people were finding that the fix was healing terror up to like 30-35% range when he would enrage and it was thought the fix was the cause. And now it seems like they set it back to the original bug or maybe erased the fix on accident. I honestly don't think its working as intended atm with the final tent dying and terror dying, but we will have to wait for BW to respond. I got the usual generic response when I bug reported it on our kill.

well when TFB originally came out like 9 months ago 16m HM was running into trouble clearing terror in time. There were may guilds wiping to enrage. One guild CKN discovered that if you held the final tentacle until the terror enraged and then finished it off the terror would in effect dmg itself or take the enraged dmg from tent dying instead of the normal and would thus kill itself. BW said this was not intended at the time and put in a fix that made terror not take the full dmg and heal up to I want to say 20% when you began the tantrum. When testing on PTS people were finding that the fix was healing terror up to like 30-35% range when he would enrage and it was thought the fix was the cause. And now it seems like they set it back to the original bug or maybe erased the fix on accident. I honestly don't think its working as intended atm with the final tent dying and terror dying, but we will have to wait for BW to respond. I got the usual generic response when I bug reported it on our kill.

Yeh it does seem rather weird - although it sort of makes sense that if the boss can't hold on to the platforms any more then he would get pulled in. From a fight perspective it would make the dps check on that boss way harder. Just found it quite funny at the time more than anything :p

Its nice to know that it might be to do with it having enraged.

Edited by Solar_Breeze

Yeh it does seem rather weird - although it sort of makes sense that if the boss can't hold on to the platforms any more then he would get pulled in. From a fight perspective it would make the dps check on that boss way harder. Just found it quite funny at the time more than anything :p

Its nice to know that it might be to do with it having enraged.

yeah I agree it would totally make sense to have terror sucked in when finishing finish tent holding him in place. Maybe BW should just buff the fight a lil more and remove the enrage timer. Make it so if you dont clear irreqs in time they destroy a platform or something:P

yeah I agree it would totally make sense to have terror sucked in when finishing finish tent holding him in place. Maybe BW should just buff the fight a lil more and remove the enrage timer. Make it so if you dont clear irreqs in time they destroy a platform or something:P

Yeh i thought the heal on the final part was a good way of punishing not killing the irregs though

Yeh i thought the heal on the final part was a good way of punishing not killing the irregs though

just had a wicked thought. What if on DG 1 add healed, 1 add did high singlt etarget dps and stunned, and the 3rd cast that nasty dot? Would have to burn the dotted one before cast ends and get to healer before it healed kel too much.