Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

Let me ask One thing! Why dont we Organize a Progression Podcast of all Progression Guilds on all servers ? All the Gleads can get to know each other and there we can discuss Rules for Progression etc etc .?

That's exactly what they did for 16s last round of progression. Before SaV launches live I think that would be a good idea. Ill look at what US guilds I think should be included, if you have like an EU list that would be awesome. Let me know. :}

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Congrats guys, major achievement and well deserved given the hours you guys sunk into it.

I'd also like to encourge the GMs of all guilds to have a crack at the DGs next week as they are well worth getting down. I'd also like the GMs to do what they can to ask everyone in their guilds to stop escalating the arguments that have dominated this thread for the last week. It makes no one look good and only risks diminishing the reputation of guilds involved.

The Op of the thread stated on page 31 that only sequential kills will be accepted but that anyone is welcome to skip for gear and try again next week. It would be nice to be able to move on and celebrate the success guilds have on this in the next few weeks and the world first title run, lol,lol, rolf, cry.

Not to try and diminish anyone's achievement, but I believe a true world first should go to the team that is able to down the entire operation, a 2nd time.

Perhaps if they could prove they downed every boss twice. I'm guessing this could be a skipping DG issue again?

It wouldn't be world first then though. Would be World first Progression - World First Farm run.

And grats on your kill above ^ good job :D

Edited by Solar_Breeze

Hello from Germany

The rep Guild Ambassadors on T3M4 defeat the dreads tonight

Big gratz to dilih and suckafish as well, we will continue with the rest of the operation tomorrow an will update you soon

Kill Shot

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130619/yxi9bhsg.jpg

greetings Phil

grats :D, even if it doesnt have much importance now, i think for the thread u would probably need to post the group achievement in the achievement tab... and operator / kephess in chat achievement from the same group.... basically a group can go with 8 persons, leave 1 outside, skip DG and kill the rest, gear up, have that person that didnt kill last week, take achievement picture from DG and others today :D, not sure if it really matters, but its a simple way to exploit the system after 1 week lockout :D

Hello from Germany

Big gratz to dilih and suckafish as well, we will continue with the rest of the operation tomorrow an will update you soon

Kill Shot

greetings Phil

Gratz guys! You're the first feedback I've seen today from progression. Can you tell us if DG was stealth nerfed or still the same as last week? Again, nice job, gl on the rest of the operation.

Edit: looking at the kill shot and seeing 4 dead, I'm assuming it wasn't nerfed haha

Edited by odawgg

Gratz guys! You're the first feedback I've seen today from progression. Can you tell us if DG was stealth nerfed or still the same as last week? Again, nice job, gl on the rest of the operation.

Edit: looking at the kill shot and seeing 4 dead, I'm assuming it wasn't nerfed haha

that, or just a bad luck attempt lol... probably didnt nerf

grats , even if it doesnt have much importance now, i think for the thread u would probably need to post the group achievement in the achievement tab... and operator / kephess in chat achievement from the same group.... basically a group can go with 8 persons, leave 1 outside, skip DG and kill the rest, gear up, have that person that didnt kill last week, take achievement picture from DG and others today , not sure if it really matters, but its a simple way to exploit the system after 1 week lockout

sorry for that,

here is the screenshot from our tank "Schlitzohr", one of the guys getting killed on our first picture ^^

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=f889db-1371597430.jpg

hello everyone

nothing is nerfed with 2.2.a

i can assure that 100%, its the same encounter ase the first id was

greetz phil

Thanks for the info, glad to hear it.

sorry for that,

here is the screenshot from our tank "Schlitzohr", one of the guys getting killed on our first picture ^^

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=f889db-1371597430.jpg

Only Legacy 49!? c'mon man! hahahaha, I only hit 50 shortly after 2.0 so I'm one to talk.

Edited by odawgg

hello everyone

nothing is nerfed with 2.2.a

i can assure that 100%, its the same encounter ase the first id was

greetz phil

Do you have a video of the fight. Enjoy seeing how others approach it ^^ (+ the screams at the end are usually funny :D - bad Suckafish for editing yours out! :p )

Edited by Solar_Breeze

Do you have a video of the fight. Enjoy seeing how others approach it ^^ (+ the screams at the end are usually funny :D - bad Suckafish for editing yours out! :p )

That's actually a good point, I was letting those mofo's have it with my microphone :) I should see if Fuyri still has the OG so I can hear it!

Hello from Germany

Kill Shot

greetings Phil

If you guys are participating in this progression thread I'll need a proof screenshot of your Writhing Horror kill.

If you guys are participating in this progression thread I'll need a proof screenshot of your Writhing Horror kill.

okay, i willpost a screen of the first boss this evening,

thanks for information.

i dont take a video of the fight, but i think on of our healer does,

i will check it

greetz