NMTFB and NMSV Ops Progression

Denchet

Process of elimination... Now we can cross TSO off the UglyWorm list and continue deducing. All part of the plan....

Uglyworm we will find your toon, no one is safe from these deductions. I'm even interrogating myself right now.

Go ahead and keep making wild accusations without any supporting evidence. You're only endearing yourselves to the other guilds on the server (as per TSO's reaction to your baseless claim) in the process.

Hercule Poirot you are not.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if it matters, but since we have 1 week lockout, would probably want if "someone" kill DGs... to post next 3 bosses picture with chat list of all group achievement.... that way we could avoid having people that skipped for gear with a full raid group, leaving 1 person out, and going this week with extra gear having that persons without achievement taking Pics to trick people :), or just say if they skipped.

Why is APEX airing out its dirty laundry on our progression thread? Seriously, take it somewhere else boys.

Uglyworm said she was part of APEX, I clarified she wasn't and followed up with a couple jokes. I didn't perceive it as "dirty laundry".

I guess we should get back on topic eh? Oh, could it be... Everyone still on the dreadguards, just like last week, my god it's breaking news! ;)

not sure if it matters, but since we have 1 week lockout, would probably want if "someone" kill DGs... to post next 3 bosses picture with chat list of all group achievement.... that way we could avoid having people that skipped for gear with a full raid group, leaving 1 person out, and going this week with extra gear having that persons without achievement taking Pics to trick people :), or just say if they skipped.

A little confused on the so called tricking here. According to the OP post with the big yellow letters, you can skip DG but not use the kills after towards progression for THAT WEEK. Next week if you come back and go through and kill DG then you must kill the others again for progression. This rule allowed people to skip DG but still try to progress this week. I dont feel they should have to post WE SKIPPED LAST WEEK. They should post the screenshot of the entire raid standing on the body with the UTC clock AND LOOT WINDOW OPEN to prove the kill is for THIS week and count towards the progression. Just in case you are worried they would take the time to down DG but get lazy and switch the easier bosses back to HM for the week. Correct me if im reading the rules of this forum wrong.

Edited by Sam_WarDragon

A little confused on the so called tricking here. According to the OP post with the big yellow letters, you can skip DG but not use the kills after towards progression for THAT WEEK. Next week if you come back and go through and kill DG then you must kill the others again for progression. This rule allowed people to skip DG but still try to progress this week. I dont feel they should have to post WE SKIPPED LAST WEEK. They should post the screenshot of the entire raid standing on the body with the UTC clock AND LOOT WINDOW OPEN to prove the kill is for THIS week and count towards the progression. Just in case you are worried they would take the time to down DG but get lazy and switch the easier bosses back to HM for the week. Correct me if im reading the rules of this forum wrong.

At no point did Denchet agree with him, it was just an attempt to penalize people who skipped for more gear.... atm I cant blame the people who skipped as it seems bioware has no plans to balance the dread gaurds requiring most people to gear up more in order to meet the requirements.

Cleaned up the OP, added the HMSV and HMTFB content to the "Old Content" section, and updated the two 16 man WH kills. Momentum, I couldn't tell what time you killed it. Please don't use imageshack, it shrinks the images so much that I can't make out the text. I guessed 7:22pm based on when you posted.

Grats on the WH kills SF and Momentum. :)

You are correct on how the rules work. To prove that you didn't cheat and get an out of order kill, you can:

Post all your kills with UTC timestamps. Should be easy to tell if you killed the DG before the other bosses you are claiming credit for.

Post the lockout. That way if you are posting an Op9/Kephess/TFB kill, we can see that you also killed the DG that week.

Post your achievements. If you got the Op9 achievement after the DG achievement, you killed the DG first. This only works if your guild never skipped.

I'd be willing to outright ban skipping altogether. If you ever skip, you would be banned from posting any future progression for that content. Its up to the community though, I don't care either way. Oh, and that would only apply to future content. It wouldn't be fair to change the rules in the middle of the contest.

Edited by Denchet

Just wondering.. Although we skipped dreadguard, killed him on hardmode and went into operator 9 on nightmare mode, it may seemed to have glitched on our group. We downed Op 9, using nim mechanics, the phase was right and we headed in. But to our disapointment and dismay, it turned out that the fight was still hardmode? I wonder if its a really bad bug changing from nightmare mode to hardmode difficulty while we were in?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=652609

Although we cleared the Writhing Horror last week, here is take two at submitting:

Guild: Force in Balance

Operation: TfB NiM

Boss: Writhing Horror

http://i.imgur.com/rUelzGX.jpg

In this picture we have the full guild (with tags) and the loot in the chat window

Warm Regards,

Bodhi

Was that last night? Assuming it was for now, since last time you posted you said you were in Pacific time, and its not yet 9:54pm PDT today. Let me know if I need to change it, and congrats on killing it (again).

Edited by Denchet

Excession downed 8M NiM Withering Horror earlier tonight. (Timestamped as UTC/GMT0 --- JUNE-19-2013 4:09AM US PDT).

http://assets.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/users/2750109/pics/full/1833181.jpg

The screenshot you linked was shrunk. I was able to find the full size one on your website:

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/108538/module_gallery/original/1297490.jpg

Please link to the full size screenshot in the future, I couldn't read any of the names in the raid frames.

Also, congrats on the kill. :)