NMTFB and NMSV Ops Progression

Denchet

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Denchet, especially for putting up with our BS.

Let me suggest that no one from Haterade or Hatred take this over. ;)

lolol hey good idea... the google doc he has there has basically everything... already done, is just new title... plus updates (color changes), i guess if tonight before patch, with content tomorrow, no one takes over the thread ill do it... otherwise all NiM SaV kills will be lost, lets see who wants the job :p

EDIT: Thx for the work on all the Progress threads btw dench... appreciate it :), sad you have to quit the game :(.

Edited by Carlenux

I wouldn't mind starting and running a new progression thread. I already have the DPS one up and going though, so if anyone else wants to take over the new thread I'm more than willing to defer to them.

Sad to see a good tank leaving Denchet. Was it a personal decision or one resulting from either current Shadow tank problems or the poor tuning of the DG (that fight very well may be killing this server, hopefully NIM S&V is tuned in such a way to lift the morale of the server).

I wouldn't mind starting and running a new progression thread. I already have the DPS one up and going though, so if anyone else wants to take over the new thread I'm more than willing to defer to them.

Sad to see a good tank leaving Denchet. Was it a personal decision or one resulting from either current Shadow tank problems or the poor tuning of the DG (that fight very well may be killing this server, hopefully NIM S&V is tuned in such a way to lift the morale of the server).

You have my vote. You've done a good job with the DPS thread, not much different.

You got my vote

Just bored of the game, I've been playing it since launch, have all the class stories done, and I think I've gotten everything I'm going to get out of this game. I might come back occasionally just for SM raids and FPs. I don't see any problem with Shadow tank currently (in 8-man anyway), and actually like seeing harder content such as the DGC.

I'm actually moving on to another MMO, but out of respect for Bioware I won't advertise it here.

Edited by Denchet

Man I hope not. DG being legitimately difficult was the best thing to happen to the raiding scene in this game since NM Kephess.

that and it killed off half the guilds who considered themselves progression, not sure if thats a good thing.

please do

please do

Ok. Between sleeping and servers being down this morning I haven't had a chance to even look at Denchet's Google doc. Just keep posting your kills here and either tonight or tomorrow morning a new thread will have the S&V progression updated.