Solution For Premades vs. Pugs

sirullrich

During regular warzone BW will take off the guild tags and everyone will only show names. No one will know who is in a premade or not. Finally nobody fully knows if there group has a premade or not. Just going by guild tags is being naïve. I have played tons of matches with friends from different guilds and who are guildless. We have different tags, but still a premade. Also if a guild has a 100 members on and a few happen to be in the same warzone can you consider that a premade? Unless PUGS have a sure fire way determining if there is a premade on there side or not it is all qq'ing without proof. I guess you could sit there and whisper the other 7 to verify, but if you did that you could have easily whispered them said lets group up.

Premades aren't always the same guild (I wasn't running with a guild only premade roflstomping people last week)

This is not a solution.

LOL I stated that already. I put down that not all players who are in premades are with the same guild.

Premades aren't always the same guild (I wasn't running with a guild only premade roflstomping people last week)

This is not a solution.

^^Um yeah, I have a feeling this thread was meant to be sarcastic not an actual 'solution'. Never mind that there is no need for a 'solution' either.

The day when one side is allowed a pre made while the other side isn't, then we would have a problem. Everyone has the same chance at forming a 4 man as they do getting into a WZ with a 4 man on your side.

Humbly yours,

a solo queue'er.

Edited by Ridickilis

I like the idea however you are not addressing the real issue and are going to end up flooding the: Hacking is out of control, Healers are OP, and the Any class but mine is OP and mine is broken threads. To address all of these threads at once BW needs to ban pugs from WZ.

If you are one of the people who think this needs a solution, then I have a way to stop the PUG v. premade dilemma.

STOP PUGGING! If you can't handle it, then don't. Of course, you'll still probably lose as this is a skill issue, but at least you'll have something new to moan about: no matchmaking. Which also happens to be the real problem.

If you are one of the people who think this needs a solution, then I have a way to stop the PUG v. premade dilemma.

STOP PUGGING! If you can't handle it, then don't. Of course, you'll still probably lose as this is a skill issue, but at least you'll have something new to moan about: no matchmaking. Which also happens to be the real problem.

Pug v. Premade & no real match making are issues. Ignoring them won't make them go away. I've been on both sides of these issues and it makes for a boring game.

Quality competition is what drives real PvPers, face rolling or getting face rolled just is not any fun.

Okay, I'm going to release the secret on how to win a warzone. This information has never been revealed until now.

1) Join a PVP guild!!

2) Go to General Chat and type, LFM for PVP group, 3 open spots PST.

3) If you don't have a competent group by now, repeat suggestion number one.

LOL I stated that already. I put down that not all players who are in premades are with the same guild.

You missed the point. You can tell what a premade is by how they play, and the balance of the classes in the field.

Removing the visible guild tag wont stop the complaining or fix issues where theres a Jugg, 6 DPS sorcs, and 1 sniper vs 2 Healers, 5 DPS, and 1 tank.

I've played in another game where the PvP zones are guildless AND nameless and you still know whats up easily. Like if you can put syrup on your pancakes, you can figure it out easy.

You missed the point. You can tell what a premade is by how they play, and the balance of the classes in the field.

Removing the visible guild tag wont stop the complaining or fix issues where theres a Jugg, 6 DPS sorcs, and 1 sniper vs 2 Healers, 5 DPS, and 1 tank.

I've played in another game where the PvP zones are guildless AND nameless and you still know whats up easily. Like if you can put syrup on your pancakes, you can figure it out easy.

But that doesn't mean the premade is not playing with 4 dps. Yesterday I played with 3 sages and slinger. That's not balanced. You are just stereotyping premades as being good and always having balanced teams, but really there are just as many bad premades. The issue with the game was not premades and pugs it is matchmaking. Take away one part of what people qq about then they can work on something important like matchmaking.

No, i am proud of my guild and want to represent it and also see what the other guild are made of, They should just remove the ability to que groups in reg warzones so there is no complaints. hiding the problem wont make it go away people will just assume a good team is pre-made regardless.

• 3 weeks later...
And here all this time I thought the obvious solution to premades vs. puggers was just to eliminate all the puggers from PvP.

Hmmm your an idiot or maybe you just like facerolling pugs for your own ego. Either way your opinion is biased as well as stupid