ETA on Advanced Class change?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why are you even arguing?

ACs are not different classes, they are difference advanced classes. "Powertech" is not a class, it is an advanced class. And, as stated, right now, we can no more change ACs than we can change basic classes. So ACs are treated as if they are basic classes in this regard, but they are not basic classes, they are advanced classes. Thus the name, "advanced class."

You don't get to define what is and is not a class. The devs define what is and is not a class. The devs have stated that they treat advance classes as they own independent class. Even if they change the mechanics, that definition would still hold true.

I mean specifically why you care so much about TUXs' playing habits. I think we all know why we're in this thread.

Asking a question of someone is not "caring so much", its having a discussion. Why do you care so much about who I ask what?

You don't get to define what is and is not a class.

Right, I go by words. "Class." "Advanced class." Different words. AC is clearly a subset of class, but not the exact same thing. Just as all dogs are mammals, but "mammal" and "dog" are not exactly the same thing.

Asking a question of someone is not "caring so much", its having a discussion. Why do you care so much about who I ask what?

Why do you care about why I care?

Edited by branmakmuffin

Right, I go by words. "Class." "Advanced class." Different words. AC is clearly a subset of class, but not the exact same thing. Just as all dogs are mammals, but "mammal" and "dog" are not exactly the same thing.

I go by words to. I go by words the devs used to say that they treat advanced classes as their own class. I also by the words used, by the devs when they explained the reason they went the AC route is because they wanted to do 16 classes but didn't have the time or budget for 16 storylines.

Why do you care about why I care?

Now your just trollin

Right now I have at least a level 55 of each AC (counting rep and imp versions as one), EXCEPT for the Marauder/Sentinel. And that is the best example there is in my opinion.

At least 90% of all players I meet that are on Knights/Warriors are idiots. This is no exaggeration as it's closer to 99%. Maybe I just have bad luck with them ant it'll turn around to maybe 50% at best, but then if an AC change hits that 50% will jump up to 90%, and that's just 1 class.

My experiences between my maxed knight & Juggernaut compared to the slightly below mid level Marauder I have is that the play style is VERY DIFFERENT. I would be terrible at best if I had to change my Juggernaut to Marauder and was granted the best gear and all the skills, I would lack the know-how to effectively play him, and that would hurt the entire group I'm in.

It would be different if I already had a Marauder or Sentinel at that level, which brings us to my very simple suggestion...

Silly idea. People can tell, without having multiple 55's, if they like/dislike an AC.

It's not about liking/disliking an AC, it's about being able to use it. It's not about you or me, it's about the 90% that aren't in the top or bottom 5%... and about the 5% in the bottom as well.

If you want to know if you like an AC the best way to know is to make a new character of that AC and learn it one skill at a time.

I know myself that if I were to change the AC of my Juggernaut to Marauder I would start by getting new gear BEFORE the change, others wouldn't even think about doing that. With the Makeb mods I'd start by making a rating 140 outfit ready for use unlss I could get my hands on other stuff without much efford. I would also need a sizable amount of credits ready to learn all the skills.

After all that I would start to practice doing solo-content, I would as would some others, but a lot of people would not! A lot of people would probably not take any preparations.

I did answer it...you can't ask it and comment how I haven't answered it in the same reply. And no, I don't see this as a "shortcut" - it's offering players a choice. It's an alternative to rolling a new toon. It's not a "shortcut" because they've already done the work...this doesn't duplicate a toon for them, it simply allows them to change the one they have to something they may prefer more.

That's why I suggested a requirement to show people actually did the work to get themselves familiar with that advanced class, but you think that's a silly idea. And since you think that's a silly idea and don't want it, yeah, lets call this a shortcut because it feels like pro-AC-change people are just looking for that.

Gear should unequip. Gear would need to be replaced. Players better make damn sure they want to do this before they do it. It would be an economic boon to crafters and a great credit sink. All skills from the dropped AC would be "untrained" and they'd need to train at a Hutt or trainer like anyone else would.

THANK YOU, that's the point I made when bringing up one of my main concerns. People will expect to be able to jump right into action and be just as good as they were as the other class and that their gear & skills come with that.

And like I said, we're not talking about the top 5% who know to get prepared, we are talking about those seemingly unable or unwilling to read. As well as those who think AC means nothing. Not saying it's 95% of the players, as you don't need to be in the top 5% to have a brain (nor does thinking you're in the top 5% put you in the clear).

I'm not saying I'm in the top 5% in terms of mastering content, but it does feel I am in the top 5% of knowing what I can do, which is needing less than the recommended gear (within limits), but also knowing not to jump mindlessly into hard content of things I haven't even done on normal.

What concerns? What concerns have I NOT addressed?

The one about people not knowing how to play their new AC? I can't prevent people from being worry warts dude - that's a none issue...it's one none of us can solve no matter what AC someone is. Being a part of an MMO means you'll always encounter players who need help. Deal with it.

If you have other concerns, list em and I'll be happy to reply.

People will always need help, but at those levels that help should be more like "I'm trying to be even better at what I do, can we please not skip the bonus boss?" or "I would appreciate a few pointers for someone else who has been doing this on another character as I'm having trouble managing resources at times." NOT "Why is our Juggernaut tank wearing Marauder damage gear?".

Recently I am running more lower level content, if you do that you really see a difference in what learning people need. You will see a lot of people that will never learn, that do not want to learn. Those of those people that still learn by doing will be the worst of the worst once they get to change AC.

If a person hasn't leveled a particular class, how do they know whether or no they will like it?

If a person levels a sorcerer to max level, did they "do the work" to have a max level assassin? No, they did not. They did the work to have a max level sorcerer. It IS a shortcut to "do the work" required to have a max level marauder and end up with a max level juggernaut.

Do you mean like players better make darn sure they are choosing the class they want when they choose their AC? Do you mean like players better be certain they are choosing the class they want when they click those confirmation boxes that ask if the player is certain he is choosing the AC he wants and also advise the player the choice is PERMANENT.

Yes, there are always players who "need help", but allowing class changes will increase the numbers of players who "need help". You can talk about changing specs, if you want. The difference is that player who levels their sorcerer as a DPS and then switches to heals probably used their heal spells as they were leveling, if only to heal themselves. That same player has NO experience in using an assassin's taunts, as their sorcerer has NO taunts.

The opposite would also be true. The player who levels an assassin as a DPS probably used their taunts as they were leveling, but would have NO knowledge of healing since the assassin has NO heal spells.

And people complaining for the AC switching would not be the end. Once they discover ( why they would think otherwise I cant say but they will) that it cost them money to retrain and regear the crys will go up to change this as well. the comment's would be something like this I would imagine.

" But I already payed for all the skills in my AC before I switched. I shouldn't have to pay for them again its unfair."

" I had all the gear I needed on my old AC. Why can't it just change over so I don't have to regrind out my stuff?"

Say what you want but you know as well as I do this will happen.

Thank you both for showing there are people that can still think beyond individuals.

Thank you for understanding more about human nature and the lack of common sense in the masses.

Just because people posting here may be able to handle AC changes or know themselves good enough to not use them if offered, the braindead masses would and would then force their mistakes onto others and demand compensation for not being able to understand the repercussions of their own actions.

Edited by Lyshar

I go by words to. I go by words the devs used to say that they treat advanced classes as their own class.

They treat ACs as their own class. 'Nuff said. I might treat someone like my son even if he is not my son.

Now your just trollin

If I am, so are you and Ratajak and anyone else who insists that ACs are classes as strongly as I insist they are not. Unless you define trolling as "Disagreeing with Soluss."

They treat ACs as their own class. 'Nuff said. I might treat someone like my son even if he is not my son.

If I am, so are you and Ratajak and anyone else who insists that ACs are classes as strongly as I insist they are not. Unless you define trolling as "Disagreeing with Soluss."

Im not talking about your argument with the AC swap, when I refer to you trollin. Its about the "why do you care" "why do you care that I care" crap. That's just off topic trollin nonsense.

As for the first part.... I notice you chopped out the second part of my statement. The reason they went the AC route is because they wanted to do 16 classes but could not do 16 story lines. This is the only reason that people don't pick their class at level 0. They are classes. The devs have defined them as classes. Call them what you want but you are wrong.

Current list, pros and cons as reported by participants.

Option 1

Level 10 to 15 - Allow AC Change - max 2 changes allowed - reduction to level 10 with change - 24 hour cooldown - once you reach level 16 AC is permanent - everything except XP and quests are unaffected - armor/earpieces/weapons for character and companions are removed and must be reequipped.

Option 2

Level 10 to 55 - Allow AC Change - max 1 change allowed - reduction to level 10 with change - no cooldown - no level gate for permanent AC choice - everything except XP and quests are unaffected - armor/earpieces/weapons for character and companions are removed and must be reequipped.

Option 3

Level 10 to 55 - Allow AC Change - max 2 changes allowed - no reduction in level - one month cooldown - no level gate for permanent AC choice - everything is unaffected - armor/earpieces/weapons for character and companions are removed and must be reequipped.

Option 4

Level 10 to 30 - Allow AC Change - max 1 change allowed - no reduction in level - no cooldown - no level gate for permanent AC choice - everything is unaffected - armor/earpieces/weapons for character and companions are removed and must be reequipped.

Option 5

Level 10 to 46 - Allow AC Change - no maximum changes, can change at will up to 46 - no reduction in level - no cooldown - once you reach level 47 AC is permanent - everything is unaffected - armor/earpieces/weapons for character and companions are removed and must be reequipped.

Option 6

Level 10 to 55 - Allow AC Change - no maximum changes, can change at will - no reduction in level - no cooldown - no level gate for permanent AC choice - everything is unaffected - armor/earpieces/weapons for character and companions are removed and must be reequipped.

Option 7

Level 10 to 55 - Allow AC Change - no maximum changes, can change at will - no reduction in level - no cooldown - no level gate for permanent AC choice - Must level one character to max level in an AC to unlock legacy ability to switch AC for that class - everything is unaffected - armor/earpieces/weapons for character and companions are removed and must be reequipped.

Option 8

Level 10 to 55 - Allow AC Change - maximum 8 changes per account, can change at will - no reduction in level - no cooldown - no level gate for permanent AC choice - everything is unaffected - armor/earpieces/weapons for character and companions are removed and must be reequipped.

Option 9

Level 10 to 55 - Allow AC Change - no maximum number of changes - must change at AC trainers on fleet - 1 Week cooldown - Option for AC change unlocked as Character Perk for 600 cartel Coins (or 1.5 million credits) - Each subsequent AC change costs 40 cartel coins (or 100,000 credits).

Option 10

Level 40 to 55 - Allow AC Change - max 1 change allowed - no reduction in level - no cooldown - no level gate for permanent AC choice - everything is unaffected - armor/earpieces/weapons for character and companions are removed and must be reequipped.

Option 11

No AC change allowed.

And this is the pro and con list as it stands right now. It is certainly open for more additions or corrections.

PROS

1. breathing life into characters that may have been abandoned and thus extending someone's stay in game, their enjoyment in game.

2. allowing people who only have fun playing through a story once - experiment with their character without having to suffer through the story they already know and aren't having fun replaying.

3. allowing people to keep using unique, no longer acquirable items, that include pets, speeders, crystals, armor shells, as well as legacy perk unlocks on a character they have grown attached to, while enjoying the game play style that works better for them, within the same archetype, rather than having to reroll from scratch and lose all the investment they made into a character.

4. making extra money for bioware by making ac switch purchasable with cartel coins.

CONS

1) I would expect that many folks are not going to react well to this change if implemented.

2) They flirted with the idea before launch, even talked about it publicly, but in the end decided not to allow it. At the time folks were pretty dead set against it. I don't think it's likely the current environment has changed much since then.

3) Some classes could end up underrepresented due to bad design. Right now some folks stick with an AC they choose because they would have to reroll and do not wish to do so I would guess.

4) If restrictions are not in place this could end up being abused or exploited.

5) This will likely further demean AC choice.

6) Could cause FOTM issues.

7) If late game AC change is allowed it could end up causing folks that have an AC but do not know how to properly play it running Raids and Operations, making an existing problem worse.

I am willing to begrudgingly support option 1, option 7 but would prefer option 11. The idea of option 7 has some appeal...you have to level an AC to max level to get a legacy unlock you can use to switch to that AC inside the class for another character account wide. That still give AC meaning IMO.

I still prefer no AC change, but I'm somewhat willing to support 1 and 7. I personally do not feel option 10 is a good idea as I think it would possibly have a negative impact on the game, more likely than an early change.

I would also add what I would like to see happen with respect to AC.

1) Bioware would come out and publicly state, in no uncertain terms, that AC IS YOUR CLASS.

2) Make AC choice mandatory at level 10, move all abilities under the AC heading in the abilities pane and remove the base class header, move all trainable abilities from that point forward under the AC header on the trainer.

3) Remove all references in the game to your base class that can be removed once you choose your AC.

4) Add a small quest line at max level that is AC specific, where they refer to your AC directly.

IMO this would make the choice more meaningful.

I do think, however, that Dual Spec would be fine.

Dual spec - Allowed when you choose your spec onward, but open use is only allowed after you conclude your class story.

Before your story conclusion dual spec would be restricted to use inside heroics, flashpoints, operations and warzones UNLESS the groupfinder tool allows you a free spec swap while qued to fill missing roles. It would be a permanent unlock feature, allowing you to save a particular setup...it saves point allocation and bar locations of specials but not gear setup. it would have a one hour cooldown, and would cost either EC or CC.

After conclusion of your storyline you are unlocked to spec swap any time you wish.

This does not remove the cost of respecing...only saves the spec loadouts, positions of abilities on action bars, etc....you can still choose to forgo the dual spec route and manually redeploy your points and abilities.

Please let me know if the new option 10 is accurate as folks have requested it. If not I will adjust it accordingly.

Edited by LordArtemis

Oh, I see. Your "Why do you care?" post was fine, but my next one in reply was the one that took it to trolling. Gotcha.

You started the "why do you care" stuff. I responded with it. A continued response with it is unnecessary garbage.

So now you are conveniently ignoring your own post where you stated that they are treating ACs like different classes. Gotcha.

Im not ignoring anything. You are just arguing semantics. They are treated as independent classes. That means, in their eyes, they are independent classes. Your "son" analogy is just silly.

The point is that to change classes (e.g., Sith Warrior to Bounty Hunter) cannot be easily done because of the story. AC change has no impact on the story and so it seems like it would be relatively easily done. I don't know how easy it would be, you have no idea how hard it would be. But your continued insistence that AC change can't or shouldn't be done just because (and I'll accept your assertion this once just for the sake of argument) they are different classes is irrelevant. What's relevant is 1) how easy or hard is it to implement and 2) would it, overall, bring more money to the game?

All opinion and nothing more. Stop exclaiming things to be fact.

You give the impression that you are stamping your feet, little fists balled in impotent frustration, as you exclaim over and over and over "ACs are different classes! The devs said so!"

No im not. I couldn't care less. I have no need to stamp my feet. Its really simple... the devs stated that they view ACs as different classes. The devs stated it was done this way to avoid having to make 16 storylines. I don't know how more clear it could be of the devs definitions and intentions for classes. So stop stomping your feet and exclaiming that they are not classes.... when the developers of the game define them as such.

Edited by Soluss

You started the "why do you care" stuff. I responded with it. A continued response with it is unnecessary garbage.

As i said, yours was fine, but mine was trolling.

Rationalization and intellectual dishonesty are wonderful tools, aren't they? At least you seem to enjoy using them.

No im not. I couldn't care less. I have no need to stamp my feet. Its really simple... the devs stated that they view ACs as different classes. The devs stated it was done this way to avoid having to make 16 storylines. I don't know how more clear it could be of the devs definitions and intentions for classes. So stop stomping your feet and exclaiming that they are not classes.... when the developers of the game define them as such.

You care so little, you have made, what, dozens of posts in this thread? What would you have done if you really cared?

As i said, yours was fine, but mine was trolling.

Rationalization and intellectual dishonesty are wonderful tools, aren't they? At least you seem to enjoy using them.

You care so little, you have made, what, dozens of posts in this thread? What would you have done if you really cared?

Take your own advice from above. You are not a special snowflake that is superior to everyone else posting. We are all human beings that each have our own opinion. Your opinion is no better then anyone else. Trolling may have been a bit too much of a word. All I was trying to say is the " why to you care " crap was unnecessary to continue as it was garbage to begin with.

Yeah, I don't care that much. I will post as often as I want to. Doesn't mean I care that much. Im just stating facts here. You on the other hand, want to use your own definitions and apply them as facts. Doesn't work that way. IMO you are one of the worst posters on here. All you do is try to tear peoples opinions down and express your own as superior. You are not superior. You are just another poster.

What are you so clear about? Even Bioware admitted that there was much debate about it and that the whole idea of an AC respec was possible...

Originally Posted by Daniel Erickson

We had alot of internal debate whether to release the advanced classes, and people need to understand they are "works in progress".

Obviously, the ideal is that people don't ever need to respec their Advanced Class. There are additional measures we are putting in place to improve the communication about that choice to the player before it happens. Ideally, we would also allow you to 'test drive' the AC , but that's fairly expensive and unlikely to happen. It's more likely that we stick with a short period (a few levels) during which you can change your AC class for a credit cost before it locks in.

We haven't made up our mind yet about the availability of an Advanced Class respec. We are evaluating all options (no Advanced Class respec, fixed cost respec, respec cost increasing with level, etc.).

A lot of thought currently goes into the consequences of Advanced Class respec - if we allow it, it will require players to relearn their entire approach to combat (which they learned over many many hours before) and replace the majority of their equipment, so it's not a thing we would want the player to do lightly, or just out of curiosity.

Even Bioware is evaluating options...how do you know more than Bioware??

What are you so clear about? Even Bioware admitted that there was much debate about it and that the whole idea of an AC respec was possible...

Even Bioware is evaluating options...how do you know more than Bioware??

Dude!! Current quotes only.. They have never considered AC swapping since the launch of this game.. In fact 3 months prior to launch it was decided that it would never happen.. That was when the system we have now was implemented..

Out of date quotes are just that out of date.. I noticed you didn't include a link to the source... Go figure.. :rolleyes:

Dude!! Current quotes only.. They have never considered AC swapping since the launch of this game.. In fact 3 months prior to launch it was decided that it would never happen.. That was when the system we have now was implemented..

Out of date quotes are just that out of date.. I noticed you didn't include a link to the source... Go figure.. :rolleyes:

He also conveniently left out all the previously posted quotes from DE which state that AC's are DIFFERENT classes, and the fact that in over 8 months, there has been NOTHING from the devs to even hint that they are still "considering" AC changes.

It is flat out dishonest, misleading and untrue to contend that they have never considered AC swapping since the launch of this game IMO.

They have indicated publicly that they have done exactly that. That does not mean it will happen, but it does mean the above statement is inaccurate, and the proof has been posted on more than one occasion.

If one is going to argue against AC change I think one has to use honest and accurate information in order to present a reasonable argument. Otherwise they are actually helping the pro AC change folks.

It is flat out dishonest, misleading and untrue to contend that they have never considered AC swapping since the launch of this game IMO.

They have indicated publicly that they have done exactly that. That does not mean it will happen, but it does mean the above statement is inaccurate, and the proof has been posted on more than one occasion.

I really think it doesn't matter if they mentioned at what point they may or may not have said that they did or did not consider advanced class changes. Nor does it matter whether or not an advanced class is a class on it's own or not or who may or may not have made that claim.

If one is going to argue against AC change I think one has to use honest and accurate information in order to present a reasonable argument. Otherwise they are actually helping the pro AC change folks.

If one is to argue against or in favor of an AC change one has to look at reasons and concerns. Fortify your position rather than just claim one thing is true and everything else is false without actually looking at points presented. Be willing to compromise with ideas that make it more easy to accept if it happens to comfort those of the other opinion.

Made a suggestion to make it more acceptable for high level change, it was just called a silly idea (with a lame "shortcut" excuse), no alternative offered. And had to pull that response out of people because most are just "my opinion is right and everything else is wrong". For me that just means I'm not likely to accept any pro offers at all... except for 1 possibility.

Only thing that's possibly left acceptable is a short rethinking period, if you make the wrong choice for you to have a few levels to change your mind. For some 5 levels (putting you at level 15) would be enough, but maybe a few more so you actually get a chance to spec into the possible trees, but up to level 20 at most.

If people want higher levels I hope they start making actual arguments to support it. So far they don't want a requirement to show they are familiar enough with the target AC, they call it a silly idea.

aaah, this thread... haven't been here in a while.

why lvl 20 is too low as a drop off point. pretty much all specs don't really start coming together until about lvl 30. and they don't start working fully untill lvl 45. so limiting change to 20 doesn't give people an opportunity to decide with full knowledge if the spec is working for them.

as another consequence - the more time you invest into a character, the more difficult it could be to reroll them.

concern about people not knowing how to play new specs HAS been addressed. and honestly - the solution to this issue would benefit current system whether AC change is implemented or not. - tutorials. tutorial requirements in a form of a sort quest chain, that teach you fundamentals of your new spec. why do I call it a spec, rather than class or even advanced class? because even between specs within the same advanced class - there's a great deal of difference in playstyle. so tutorial chain would allow people to use their abilities and learn how/why they work (and it should work pretty much the same way as tutorial sections for a lot of single player games where you are introduced to abilities and then given suggestions to use them successfully, before being able to progress you quest - freshest in my mind is Assasin's creed, because that's the game I was playing most recently - but you should get the idea at this point)

why is it important to make sure your information is correct? because presenting incorrect information does put the rest of your argument in doubt.

flash of the month concerns - limit how often you can change, and/or increase the cost of each change exponentially with reset of the cost being set to every 30 days or so. the way talent reset used to work (and still does for non subscribers, but stricter) having to pay a mil.. then 2 mill... then 5 mill... etc etc for each subsequent respec should discourage most people from abusing it.

gear concerns. with the exception of warrior/knight - most gear overlaps across advanced classes. there are nuances naturally, but just like you carry 2 different sets right now for tanking vs dps, or healing vs dps - you'd still have to carry separate sets. but you'll also be able to reuse a lot of the pieces regardless, especially as dps. a warning would need to be given to people before they finalize the switch, that their gear may no longer work for them, clarification exactly how gear changes (weapon differences and/or armor rating difference) and are they SURE they want to switch their AC?

one of the primary reasons to want to switch AC rather than re roll is lack of desire to play through the same story all over again. while I don't share that particular dislike, I know people who don't like to revisit stories, they just don't have fun, because they already know what's coming. but they might still be attached to character, and may continue playing them if they can switch playstyles to something more to their liking. so... I definitely think that requiring having a finished character of the same advanced class before you are allowed to switch is an overkill. having a character that may be a mirror ac and not necessarily the same class/ story is a little more reasonable. but IMO - still too harsh. especially since it offers no actual guarantee that the person will know how to play their new AC significantly better than someone who is starting from scratch.

I was thinking lately about the concept of meaningful choices. and what I realized that for myself for a choice to have meaning? i need to have it in a first place. when my choices are limited, they start losing meaning. the more limited - the less meaningful. personally. so IMO - ability to switch AC will make our play style choices MORE meaningful, not less. but I also believe that class store is what sets classes apart.

Edited by Jeweledleah

Ah...it only counts if it's current huh?

Also, if you'd like sources, Google is your friend. I understand your request for them, I do the same, but not when the full quote is given, only when generalities are used do I request a link. I suggest you try it.

Ah...it only counts if it's current huh?

Also, if you'd like sources, Google is your friend. I understand your request for them, I do the same, but not when the full quote is given, only when generalities are used do I request a link. I suggest you try it.

First, you STILL conveniently left out the quotes from DE that state the AC's are DIFFERENT classes.

Second, while it is true that they said that back in November 2012, have they said ANYTHING, even a peep or a hint of a peep about allowing class changes since?

What does the fact that they have said NOTHING, that there has been complete and total silence from the devs on this issue for over 8 months, tell you? What does it tell any reasonable person?

We have had countless threads, including this 300+ page thread, begging for class changes. Despite this, the devs have chosen NOT to change the game mechanics simply because some people refuse to use the mechanics in place to play that other class. They've not given ANY indication that they are even considering allowing class changes in over 8 months.

First, you STILL conveniently left out the quotes from DE that state the AC's are DIFFERENT classes.

Second, while it is true that they said that back in November 2012, have they said ANYTHING, even a peep or a hint of a peep about allowing class changes since?

What does the fact that they have said NOTHING, that there has been complete and total silence from the devs on this issue for over 8 months, tell you? What does it tell any reasonable person?

We have had countless threads, including this 300+ page thread, begging for class changes. Despite this, the devs have chosen NOT to change the game mechanics simply because some people refuse to use the mechanics in place to play that other class. They've not given ANY indication that they are even considering allowing class changes in over 8 months.

Ratajack...that was a response to the silly contention that the devs have NEVER said anything since launch about adding AC change. I might be mistaken, but that is all it is.

It was a response to this comment....

...They have never considered AC swapping since the launch of this game..

I will not speak for others, but there are a few participants in this thread that continue to put forth that absolutely false contention, and still claim that no recent comment was made though it has been provided on multiple occasions...one member even had the gall to indicate that Duffy was being dishonest with the article.

Now...that said, there is no reason one could not concede that the silence since then, not to mention the FACT that they added species and appearance, but not AC change may speak to something about whether they will add it or not.

....But to say they have said nothing since launch is dishonest. It is in fact their most recent statement.

Edited by LordArtemis

Daniel Ericson is excluded because I was replying to someone insisting that it needs to be CURRENT! Keep it CURRENT! November 2012 IS still current.