So the furries are invading SWTOR now?

ValkinKrang

Cathar.... furries.... star wars.....

Like this game didn't have enough problems already. :rak_03:

*gets popcorn and waits for the indignant furries to start screaming about 'fursecution'*

Edited by ValkinKrang

True, but at least before the cathar we got to stick them in a box where they belong and pretend they don't actually exist.

Okay, so we have this straight, your complaint is that the Cathar are hindering your ability to pretend.

*gets popcorn and waits for the indignant furries to start screaming about 'fursecution'*

If you think furries don't already play this game and will because of the Cathar you are either very blind or stupid.

One species won't get more people to play the game if they don't like the game to begin with, and even then I think most could care less about the Cathar.

Its so silly that the OP even started this... for one it doesn't even apply. Second people whine about less "humans" and you get replies like this.

Secondly we (humans) are Ape-people anyway. Cathar are cat-people. It makes sense that other intelligent bipedal humanoids descended from other base animals.

So unless somebody puts on a very fake cat suit for the odd furry fetish, playing a Cathar doesn't come close.

Pretty much every sentient species in Star Wars is a different take on humans, either a different color or a combination of human with something else. We've got green people, blue people, red people, colorless bald people and multi-hued people with bunny-ear-like tentacles already available in character creation, in addition to regular people and people with machine parts.

Wookies and Ewoks? Bear people. Nautolans and Mon Calamari? Octopus people. Kaleesh and Ortolans? Elephant people. Togruta and Chagrians? Caterpillar people. Ugnaughts and Gamorreans? Pig people. Devaronians? Devil people. Bith? Butt people.

Cat people really don't seem out of place to me.

Pretty much every sentient species in Star Wars is a different take on humans, either a different color or a combination of human with something else. We've got green people, blue people, red people, colorless bald people and multi-hued people with bunny-ear-like tentacles already available in character creation, in addition to regular people and people with machine parts.

Wookies and Ewoks? Bear people. Nautolans and Mon Calamari? Octopus people. Kaleesh and Ortolans? Elephant people. Togruta and Chagrians? Caterpillar people. Ugnaughts and Gamorreans? Pig people. Devaronians? Devil people. Bith? Butt people.

Shistavanens Wolf people, Mon Calamari Fish people. Not out of place at all. :D

Sooooo you pretty much just made a post to troll furries? Really? If you are really that bored might I suggest you go outside or something. It's a lovely spring day and free comic book day! Or you know you could set up a barrel and fill it full of fish or something that activity seems to be more your style. Even though you seem to be pretty bad at it.

. Bith? Butt people.

I literally laughed out loud at this, and my cat looked at me like I was crazy.

As for the topic...IF a Cathar was considered a furry, it would be furry-lite. AT least, from what I know. I'm not a "furry" myself, but I know a few people who are, and at least what they are into is way beyond the simplicity of the Cathar.

I literally laughed out loud at this, and my cat looked at me like I was crazy.

As for the topic...IF a Cathar was considered a furry, it would be furry-lite. AT least, from what I know. I'm not a "furry" myself, but I know a few people who are, and at least what they are into is way beyond the simplicity of the Cathar.

So Cathar are like a gateway furry then?

http://hobie-wan.nfshost.com/cheet.jpg

i was serious the whole time while reading until you said butt people,at that moment i bursted out laughing

Hail to Chewbacca! The first Star Wars furry!

Hail to the Ewoks! Still cute & furry after all these years!

Hail to the Cathar! Now I have to get the shag carpeting removed from my starship before giving Cathar a lift! Or maybe install a few scratching posts?

Don't get me started on how Cathar fur sticks to everything but the Cathar!

Now, we just need a race that makes Cousin It from the Addams Family look bald, and our Star Wars furry collection will be complete!

*rubs hands together while cackling manically*

:w_cool: