The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Talons Body Tattoo and Outfit

Full body tattoos would be cool, sure, but I think we have enough half-naked outfits for females.

If they remove the asinine gender limitations on the current Slave and Dancer (and Formal and Elegant) sets and made all future skimpy gear wearable by all genders, I wouldn't mind the inclusion of more skimpy armour. Just so long as the appearances are equivalent (you can't show the n*pples on a female character, for example, but male characters have an un-covered chest on some pieces.)

@Thylbanus - Body Tattoos were invented in the future of this setting? As in, before Darth Talon, no one thought of inking themselves below the neck?

Edited by Tatile

According to lore, Zabrak culture is all about tattooing the whole body. It's a huge thing. Now, with the inclusion of the Cathar race, I'm still not sure why tattoos, and fur patterns don't extend all the way over the body.

According to lore, Zabrak culture is all about tattooing the whole body. It's a huge thing. Now, with the inclusion of the Cathar race, I'm still not sure why tattoos, and fur patterns don't extend all the way over the body.

Laziness.

Even though we have (very) many revealing outfits for female characters and three for male characters, I'm guessing that the designers don't expect the lack of patterns or tattoos to be an issue because, for most armour pieces, you don't see the character underneath.

Just leave Talon out of it. She won't be existing for the next three and a half millenia.

First, they aren't Talon tattoos, they are honorary Sith tattoos earned through ritual combat. Many Sith have had tattoos similar to her, most just choose not to get such things.

Second, that ship sailed when they started adding KOTOR 1 and 2 outfits into the game.

Second, that ship sailed when they started adding KOTOR 1 and 2 outfits into the game.

Don't KotORs happen before TOR? So, you think having "historical" outfits in the game is the same thing as teleporting stuff from the future to the game?

1, I approve of adding Talon's outfit.

2, A few tantalizingaly arranged strips of black cloth does not a lore-breaking outfit make. There isn't anything special about her clothing, there's no reason someone couldn't wear something similar in this era. It's not like her clothing is a special suit of armor that requires technology that hasn't been invented yet.

As if we need yet another whore outfit :-/ We have like seven already.

Just dye slave girl stuff black, buy boots from outlaw set and you'll get pretty much the same look - black bra, loincloth and thigh boots.

Full-body tattoo is a great idea though, would get that for sure.

Don't KotORs happen before TOR? So, you think having "historical" outfits in the game is the same thing as teleporting stuff from the future to the game?

Yes they did happen before this... hence why Revan was imprisoned for 300 years by the Sith emperor

• 3 months later...
I'm a fan of the ink, but do we really need more Sith sports bras?

yes because now we have more outifts that show more skin. Being a twil'lek with just markings on the lekku when you want them all over (and there is president for it withint the IP) is just annoying.

Edited by NeoWolf

/signed

I approve of the full body tattoos and fur patterns. This is a very creative way for the art team to go wild on. You could have Sith tattoos, cultural tattoos, light and dark looking tattoos, etc. This would be amazing, and I would probably sport some type of tattooing/fur pattern on every character I have!