The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

Even IF you have cleared all current content. Even tough I dont like your 'mine's bigger comment'. Lets just assume that for arguements sake. Since when does this give you the right to treat people like this?

Sure, the Czerka SM's are meant for 2 people. Sure they are easy to do. One thing you seemed to forget is that you had 2 other real human beings with you. Chainpulling when they try to get the key in this case is not fun for them. Locking the other 2 out of the bossroom just because 'We can two-man it' is bad behaviour.

Don't get me wrong, If the other groupmembers were also friends of yours it would have been hilarious and very fun to pull off. When I'm doing flashpoints with friends they either use rescue on me when I try to tank multiple mobs, they chainpull, they jump in first or they troll me in another way. I in my turn am doing the same. One important thing here is that they are my friends. If one of us has enough of it or a bad day than we can tell it and we stop.

And the reason why running the SM?

- comms to gearup comps

- comms to get relics for fresh 55's

- achievements for completing weekly

- achievements for downing the SM bosses

- easy reputation

- just because they are fun and this is how a hero should feel (almost one-shotting mobs, tanking bosses as dps and coming back with 70% HP and no heals received)

- add here your own reasons .....

THIS ^ well said.

why are we fighting over this topic lol? isn't this thread supposed to make your frustration of getting weird fp runs a fun and laugh it out and leave it at that? getting pissed over who has higher achievement or other........... can we have more stories rather than debate please.

THIS ^ well said.

why are we fighting over this topic lol? isn't this thread supposed to make your frustration of getting weird fp runs a fun and laugh it out and leave it at that? getting pissed over who has higher achievement or other........... can we have more stories rather than debate please.

I agree. My friend and I just feel very attacked, we don't appreciate being called "Stupid fem-smasher Cartel Market clothes-horse", "Stupid smash-idiot", "twit" or "chump of a buddy".

I agree. My friend and I just feel very attacked, we don't appreciate being called "Stupid fem-smasher Cartel Market clothes-horse", "Stupid smash-idiot", "twit" or "chump of a buddy".

i get it. i wouldnt have liked it either. but ignore the comment lol. why start a fight over it? nothing comes from shooting words at each other. best you can do is . have a duel or pvp at ilum gree event pvp area with your toons :p and settle the matter.

Edited by Deadlynits

haha defence mechanisms aside... What kind of comms are you trying to get to fit out your gear from a Story Mode flashpoint? lol Do you even get elites from that? lol

You get Elite comms from completing the CZ-198 [WEEKLY] mission, along with Basics.

Derp-wads aside, it's the quickest and easiest [WEEKLY] ever, so no reason not to do it to get your 72s.

E:

Derp, my bad: I said "Ultimate," but I meant "Elite." Fixed.

Edited by midianlord

Are you sure you get ultimate comms for the Czerka weekly? I highly doubt that you do.... You get elite and basic comms. Not ultimate.

All "endowment swinging" aside, that guy didn't come into this thread laughing it off and having fun about what happened in his flashpoint. He came in verbally bashing people for not playing how he wanted it to be played. They never attacked him on a personal level nor did they cause the whole group to wipe even once. As far as I'm concerned what he said in his OP is pretty disgraceful, not only that but then he goes on to say what's good and bad for the SWTOR community whilst swearing and continuously being a jerk to one of the people he was bashing in the first place.

That's how all this started.

I don't care who has the better achievements, who is a better player or who has a million dollars in cartel coins. I care about how people treat each other and doing what the OP did was wrong.

[...] we don't appreciate being called "Stupid fem-smasher Cartel Market clothes-horse", "Stupid smash-idiot", "twit" or "chump of a buddy".

This is why, emphasis mine:

Sure, the Czerka SM's are meant for 2 people. Sure they are easy to do. One thing you seemed to forget is that you had 2 other real human beings with you. Chainpulling when they try to get the key in this case is not fun for them. Locking the other 2 out of the bossroom just because 'We can two-man it' is bad behaviour.

You've shown clearly that you and your mate have no regard for others you may randomly group with. I in turn, have no regard whatsoever for your widdle feeeeewwings, or what you may think of me for saying same, nor yet what you think of how/where I say so.

See, I treat people the way they treat me, and I have no problem whatsoever being a jerk to someone who was one to me.

You're not playing in a vacuum.

In an MMO, there are actual other people behind those avatars. I really don't see what's so hard about this.

E:

Anyway, moving on now....

Edited by midianlord

This is why, emphasis mine:

You've shown clearly that you and your mate have no regard for others you may randomly group with. I in turn, have no regard whatsoever for your widdle feeeeewwings, or what you may think of me for saying same, nor yet what you think of how/where I say so.

See, I treat people the way they treat me, and I have no problem whatsoever being a jerk to someone who was one to me.

In an MMO, there are actual other people behind those avatars. I really don't see what's so hard about this.

E:

Anyway, moving on now....

err, just a clarification mate. i dont know either of you in game or before this thread. i mean, i was not in that fp with you 2. i just said calling names wasnt necessary and there wasnt any wipe or anything anyway. i know its not good to pull on others when you dont know how they play. i dont do chain pulls and i dont like it either. but czerka sm i wont mind if all are ok with it or if we have more than 1 healer as its random role queue for that. we had 4 sage healers other day and all we did is run and kill and forcequake it out. and it was my first run on that toon. just saying. calling names isnt necessary when nothing bad happened.

and you either misquoted or you edited my post in quote. i didnt say anything in the quote you mentioned above.

Edited by Deadlynits

In an MMO, there are actual other people behind those avatars. I really don't see what's so hard about this.[/i] now....

You can't say that when the first thing you even said to them was swearing at them and telling them not to do something. Now you may have been having a bad day, we all do. But you can't sit here and try to act like the mature, respectful person when you started off the flashpoint by swearing at them and telling them what to do. Manners go a long way...

And yes, oh how nice it would be if CZ weekly gave Ultimate comms = D

Edited by Asari-tears

More funny stories please.

Here's a personal one about me :p

Was doing a pugrun together with a friend of mine to TfB SM-16 man. After the weeklyboss 1 of the two tanks left the group. Since the other 3 healers were also well geared and it all seemed a breeze I offered to swap to my tank for the last boss.

I however forgot that my tank on impside is geared like ****. Since I'm more pubminded I forgot to gearup my assassin. I still had some levelling greens from makeb and lv40 ear/implants/relics. When I joined the group some exclamed "a 28k HP tank ....? Do you need to get a stim from us?" With some shame I had to admit that my 28k HP was allready being stimmed with the blue nano-infused stim.

Luckely it didnt went to bad, I lost aggro a few times on the tentacle but with some decent taunt fluffing i did manage. Finnally my low HP got the better of me because after the last set of hypergates the dps were a tad to slow destroying them. The slam from the boss + AoE damage from the hypergates killed me, shortly followed by my co-tank and the rest of the ops.

If only I had payed attention to some gearing we would have one-shotted it. After the ops I bought and crafted some easy to find upgrades. Now instead of 28k I'm at a more respectable 33k :p

Funny story.

55 HM athiss. tank 41k HP shadow, dps 33k,35k and me sage healer 31k. we were fine until the second boss. we were trying to pull to cave and i was behind tank to give force armor and little heal if needed while running. when i come back both dps were outside cave. and then funny thing happened. tank stopped at entrance(think it was lag spike) and 1 dps and tank got knocked off. champ ran towards lower level. van dps taunted to keep it near cave.

tank and dps joined back. and this time tank and another dpsgot knocked off. i jumped as well to heal tank only to land on tank and we both were stunned from champ cry. then we all made it back to cave. and what do you know? i got knocked off. all 3 inside cave. while me healer running to get back. only 1 dps died and in-combat revive and we all survived fight and boss down. we luaghed it off. and was very amusing. 3 knock backs and still we somehow made it.

final boss, i was running away from fire. with enough distance and suddenly got huge boost and almost touched next fire due to sentinal transendence buff. i was off balance for a moment and hit fire while he wanted to help me lol. was funny as hell.:p everyone had great laugh later.

final boss, i was running away from fire. with enough distance and suddenly got huge boost and almost touched next fire due to sentinal transendence buff. i was off balance for a moment and hit fire while he wanted to help me lol. was funny as hell.:p everyone had great laugh later.

hehe... reminds me of all the times I've died, accidentally triggered fights, and other general wrong-doing because a friendly sage/sorceror tried to help by pulling me to him. :)

hehe... reminds me of all the times I've died, accidentally triggered fights, and other general wrong-doing because a friendly sage/sorceror tried to help by pulling me to him. :)

even better is to hightail into the droids at Nevra or over the platform at Soa :p

Not to mention the classic knight/warrior leaping over the edge after a mob that has just be knocked off.

(Been there, done that... :D :D :D)

ya i have seen that, but have you seen a sage pulling one from their fall of death? :p

that was a chance pull by me. but it was hilarious. he jumped on a droid which was pushed by shadow in FE fp. and i was trying to pull him as he may have aggroed the 5 red robed warriors near stairs. so he got pulled by me when jumped on falling droid.:D

Edited by Deadlynits

ya i have seen that, but have you seen a sage pulling one from their fall of death? :p

that was a chance pull by me. but it was hilarious. he jumped on a droid which was pushed by shadow in FE fp. and i was trying to pull him as he may have aggroed the 5 red robed warriors near stairs. so he got pulled by me when jumped on falling droid.:D

Nice save! :D

Trolling someone by pulling them, while being on a lift is funny as well. :p

welle killed my friend trying to get him on lift as he missed it :p so trolling is bad when you have such good intentions and yet they die :p

Try rescuing and rezzing them at the first lift at mandoraiders after the boardingparty. You get spawned downstairs inside the mobs who are waiting below. Luckely i was on my vgtank so i could survive the silvermobs long enough for the healer to arrive from te elevator.

Try rescuing and rezzing them at the first lift at mandoraiders after the boardingparty. You get spawned downstairs inside the mobs who are waiting below. Luckely i was on my vgtank so i could survive the silvermobs long enough for the healer to arrive from te elevator.

well that lift is bugged anyway. if you force speed and get on that lift or in similar fashion with rocket boost etc. sometimes it will put you below with 30% health. i have had same issue and what do you know? i was on my vanguard as well. and survived until the healer came and healed me. with my assassin i go stealth first and then rocket boost there for safety :p

Edited by Deadlynits

Running Czerka HMs for the weekly comms, Group Finder ended up dropping a pair of Pyro-merc DPS on me. IIRC, we were running Core Meltdown and both insisted on a) getting into mobs' faces and using rocket punch/flamethrower for _some_ arcane reason. b)tunnel visioned on bosses/golds and ignored everything else. c)were hopeless about actually dragging the enduring AOE circle _away_ to where you wouldn't risk running into it. Sometimes kept standing in it.

Incidentally, has anyone else noticed the reduced numbers of queuing Marauders? It's been a longish while since I've seen a pair and a few days since I saw as much as one, and instead got nearly consistent snipers/sorcs. Is it just nature's RNG messing with me, or did someone change the FotM while I wasn't looking?