The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

How is it that some guilds just seem to have only horrible horrible players? Not talking new / inexperienced, just real nozzles.

I've certainly noticed a few guilds that are full of really horrible people who consistently troll pug groups. It must be the new "fun" thing for the kiddies to do. I've seen certain guilds amusing themselves by doing the following in pugs. Obvious attempts to wipe groups by running ahead of the group and pulling multiple groups of mobs and bringing them back to the group who are already fighting something. Tanks who deliberately stop tanking an ops boss in the middle of the fight, letting it wipe the group. Really offensive trash talk between the guild members. Denigrating other group members whilst boasting about their own abilities. And of course all or most of the guild members DCing after the weekly in full ops runs.

I now leave pug groups if I zone in and see that more than one player is from certain guilds. With behaviour this bad, you think they'd be kicked straight away but it's surprising how many raid leaders put up with this sort of trolling; they'll allow decent players to quit the group before they'll work up the courage to kick the troublemakers (especially if the trolls are tanks or healers).

With behaviour this bad, you think they'd be kicked straight away but it's surprising how many raid leaders put up with this sort of trolling; they'll allow decent players to quit the group before they'll work up the courage to kick the troublemakers (especially if the trolls are tanks or healers).

I know! I can't stand it! I posted a story a while ago about ONE person causing problems for the group, and the ENTIRE raid was complaining about him. But the guild raid leader let him stay. Even brought him into voice, saying he needed his help to finish the raid because he had the highest hp (like that's any guarantee). The bad part was, once that person started to talk, everyone went silent. I'm thinking it's because we were all restraining ourselves from saying something bad to him, but I'm sure it made the guy think we were all awed into silence by his presence.

Was in another raid with him before that, complete pug. Again, the entire raid was complaining about him. What'd the ops leader do? "Guys! Please stop arguing! Let's just finish the raid". Uhhh we're not just bickering about stupid stuff, he's actually causing problems for everyone.

I know! I can't stand it! I posted a story a while ago about ONE person causing problems for the group, and the ENTIRE raid was complaining about him. But the guild raid leader let him stay. Even brought him into voice, saying he needed his help to finish the raid because he had the highest hp (like that's any guarantee). The bad part was, once that person started to talk, everyone went silent. I'm thinking it's because we were all restraining ourselves from saying something bad to him, but I'm sure it made the guy think we were all awed into silence by his presence.

Was in another raid with him before that, complete pug. Again, the entire raid was complaining about him. What'd the ops leader do? "Guys! Please stop arguing! Let's just finish the raid". Uhhh we're not just bickering about stupid stuff, he's actually causing problems for everyone.

Yeah, lately Healers and (especially) Tanks seem to be allowed to do everything they please, which includes letting the DPS be wiped by the boss if they don't follow orders blindly. Or need on something htey need but the Tank wants... :o

I had a few occasions to see that myself in Ops and FPs.

Once, when I was levelling my first character - my Guardian Tank - I was totally new to MMORPGs, and I always said so at every random group I found. Ppl were usually a bit worried, but with a few hints I usually managed to work just well enough to have the team pass the adventure. No great work, nor anything like that. Sufficient.

I got to learn that if you pick a role you have a lot of things to be careful at, not only the enemies you attack, regardless of the role you pick. And I got encouraged to play nice to others too. :)

I saw my share of bad ppl, be them DPS - the majority, but I suspect it depends on the fact most choose DPS rather than Tank or Healer - or otherwise. But I never accepted such behaviour myself. If we were on a FP and I was a DPS, I usually offtanked off the Healer and the other DPS, in case of an ill mannered Tank. And I usualy got supported by the team, which is what counts. Or, I healed if the Healer was the bad one. Regardless, I compensated for the bad players. It became a habit, eventually, because it was doable, back then, in FPs. :rolleyes:

Now, Ops are a different ground, of course. You can't compensate there because of specific mechanics. And you can't use comps to supply for a role - which wouldn't help much anyway, can you see a Healer Sorc kiting Kephess with his Khem Val? :p

As such, you're usually forced to work with bad players. Now, most of the times I get to talk to them, which means I criticize their behaviour - and usually the way they play, directing cleaves towards the group is a smart move, really? :D

If they listen to me or whoever else criticizes, fine. The group gets past the obstacle and usually the guy gets a strike of humility. Sometimes they thank me for the tips, but that's obviously rare.

If the other guy doesn't and deliberately makes it impossible for us to proceed, we kick him. In many cases that leads to a broken team and a disband. But not always. Tbh I lost the count of how many times I tryed to gear my Commando DPS - still in mostly 156s from Oricon :D - and got to reload on my Guardian Tank to end the Op... or to respec to Healer with my Accuracy filled gear and heal till the end. :cool:

You have to deal with the bad players, but you can't depend on them.

Sometimes they begin asking themselves what did they do wrong after being kicked. And sometimes they actually reach the right conclusion. :eek:

Other times they don't, and Ignore is your friend in that case.

It may sound extreme from a guy that used to feel bad for kicking others - me, I also posted a story of that kind some time ago on this very thread - but I got to find out that, especially in Ops, ppl tends to either take it super seriously, coming geared perfectly, having a basic knowledge of tactics and medpacs-adrenals-stims, or they take it as a joke, coming undergeared, without knowledge of any sort and/or without medpacs-adrenals-stims. In this second case, if they can't be carried they get kicked. I simply add their behaviour to the list of things to keep in check.

On the bright side, if they're bad players, regardless of their 180 augmented gear most play better and dish out bigger numbers, so no big deal. :D

Just got kicked from KDY.

Group went the wrong way from elite, which I had marked. So i said, "elite before console".

A dps I'll call "A", said, "Thanks, i always wondered"

But then another, I'll call them X, said, "You know it doesn't matter right?"

Didn't respond, we killed, and just to double check (even though I knew it mattered), I checked our xp rewards. Sure enough, we get 2691 xp for the kill, and 3060 from the bonus quest. I say this in chat.

Me: It does matter, 3060 xp.

X: It's a kill. We would've gotten it either way

Me: 2691 xp for kill, 3060 from bonus. so yeah, it matters.

X: i don't give a *bleep*

Me: that you were wrong? ok.

X: about anything. pick up the pace

Me: well maybe next time someone wants to kill the elite first, you'll hold your tongue.

And then "A", who THANKED me for clarifying, initiated a vote kick, which of course went through.

Sad.

Once, when I was levelling my first character - my Guardian Tank - I was totally new to MMORPGs, and I always said so at every random group I found. Ppl were usually a bit worried, but with a few hints I usually managed to work just well enough to have the team pass the adventure. No great work, nor anything like that. Sufficient.

I got to learn that if you pick a role you have a lot of things to be careful at, not only the enemies you attack, regardless of the role you pick. And I got encouraged to play nice to others too. :)

I saw my share of bad ppl, be them DPS - the majority, but I suspect it depends on the fact most choose DPS rather than Tank or Healer - or otherwise. But I never accepted such behaviour myself. If we were on a FP and I was a DPS, I usually offtanked off the Healer and the other DPS, in case of an ill mannered Tank. And I usualy got supported by the team, which is what counts. Or, I healed if the Healer was the bad one. Regardless, I compensated for the bad players. It became a habit, eventually, because it was doable, back then, in FPs. :rolleyes:

Firstly, respect to you playing tank on your first ever MMO experience, I wouldn't have even tried (my first was dps, though that was because I liked the idea of being a sniper). Having said that there was a person in the guild im with who was asking for endgame advice (he was 54, wanted to know fast way to 55 and where to gear), and after speaking to him for a while I discovered he is an assassin tank, on his first ever character, damn that's impressive (if hes any good, I never ran with him).

As for the other bit, strangely I enjoy off-role playing (ofc not counting dps with my tank or healer specs, what a waste of my time) but after a number of HM fp runs I realised just how well a sniper-tank works. Before then I thought my sniper was squishy and not good for much but sitting miles away from any danger and dishing the pain. After running with some bad tanks I learnt to rotate my DCD's properly and my god I like sniper now. I do the same with my sent, a few times when the healer isn't pulling his weight I use my burn heals to try to help (often doesn't work, 6% every 30-stack is pretty crap).

So, I just had this HM Czerka Core Meltdown. I'm on my 35k sorc healer, and my groupmates are a 35k assassin dps, 38k mara dps and a 42k jugg tank.

First thing the tank does after loading in is put guard on me. I ignore it, as the group is well geared and I deem that no one is in any danger of dying.

On the first champion droid on the bridge, the mara rips aggro off the jugg. The jugg promptly stands to the side and watches us finish off the droid. As we approach the control panel in the next room, this conversation happens (all typos are theirs):

<jugg> mara now y tank

<mara> ffs

<jugg> move

<mara> so if some one takes agro you get upsett

Thankfully, after staring at the mobs for about half a minute and the mara making no motion to engage the mobs, the jugg starts the fight and we are able to proceed. At the next champion droid we get this in chat:

<jugg> omg noob

<me> Could we just write that off as an accident and move on?

<jugg> legasy only 5 persons 55 lvl ffs

To his credit, the jugg actually does have all eight level 55 achievements, though I've no idea why he thinks that is any indication of player skill.

At the first boss (Enhanced Vrblther), the mara rips aggro twice in the beginning, but eventually it settles on the jugg. More chat ensues:

<me> Please put the guard on mara

<jugg> USE FORCE CAMUF NOOB

<mara> i did

Of course, my request to change guard target is ignored; guard stays on me for the entire flashpoint. On the way to the next boss:

<jugg> forc cam worked only if y in boss target

Now, I haven't had too many situations on my sentinel where force camouflage was necessary, but the ability description says it reduces threat towards all targets, not only those you have aggro from or those you are targeting (not sure which the jugg meant).

In the observation chamber with the packs of five mobs, it looks like the jugg isn't even trying to hold aggro from all of the mobs. They die quickly though, so this is not a big issue.

At the final boss, the assassin seems to be ignorant of the proper placement of the circles. I ask him to put them at the edges, but this elicits no response nor a change in behaviour. At least he has the sense to move out of it when the blast hits. He doesn't move out of spin attack, but survives thanks to being decently geared.

Yeah, lately Healers and (especially) Tanks seem to be allowed to do everything they please, which includes letting the DPS be wiped by the boss if they don't follow orders blindly.

Why should healer heal you if you don't move out of AoE?

"But healer is overgeared and clearly gets bored!"

Edited by Halinalle

Why should healer heal you if you don't move out of AoE?

"But healer is overgeared and clearly gets bored!"

That's not what I meant, I usually caution about AoE myself the (few) times I'm healer... :rolleyes:

What I meant is, that I had Healers that refused to heal DPS at all.

On a Mando Raiders HM with the first boss, to make an example. The dogs are always all around the place, so DPS need heals too. ;)

Or on the CZ FP where you face the two animal bosses, on the sandstorm one. There's dmg going around with ease, but a few times I had to use the medstation myself (Guardian Tank at that time) to avoid a wipe because of DPS death. Not a problem to do so, mind you, I do it anyway. But they shouldn't depend on that if we have a designated Healer with Healer Spec. A couple of heals would have been enough. Especially since I noticed me and the Healer being always topped, but the DPS dropping fast, which means he wasn't struggling that much. This only happened a couple of times, but it happened. :eek:

Lately I found some healers that blamed DPS because hey got hit at all by adds or something. Which is what DPS should do, if those adds go for the Healer himself and the Tank is either too far to be there in time or has taunts on CD. :confused:

Some of those DPS played nice, actually, peeling off the Healer if adds went to him and I was Tanking the boss and didn't notice. :o

When they got criticized for that, I whispered them to keep it up, because tbh they felt pretty bad being blamed for that, seeing at how an overwhelmed Healer can't heal others but himself.

It's called common sense, but lately I see many that don't use it as much as they should. :D

That's not what I meant, I usually caution about AoE myself the (few) times I'm healer... :rolleyes:

What I meant is, that I had Healers that refused to heal DPS at all.

On a Mando Raiders HM with the first boss, to make an example. The dogs are always all around the place, so DPS need heals too. ;)

Or on the CZ FP where you face the two animal bosses, on the sandstorm one. There's dmg going around with ease, but a few times I had to use the medstation myself (Guardian Tank at that time) to avoid a wipe because of DPS death. Not a problem to do so, mind you, I do it anyway. But they shouldn't depend on that if we have a designated Healer with Healer Spec. A couple of heals would have been enough. Especially since I noticed me and the Healer being always topped, but the DPS dropping fast, which means he wasn't struggling that much. This only happened a couple of times, but it happened. :eek:

Lately I found some healers that blamed DPS because hey got hit at all by adds or something. Which is what DPS should do, if those adds go for the Healer himself and the Tank is either too far to be there in time or has taunts on CD. :confused:

Some of those DPS played nice, actually, peeling off the Healer if adds went to him and I was Tanking the boss and didn't notice. :o

When they got criticized for that, I whispered them to keep it up, because tbh they felt pretty bad being blamed for that, seeing at how an overwhelmed Healer can't heal others but himself.

It's called common sense, but lately I see many that don't use it as much as they should. :D

What annoys me about entitled healers/tanks is that every so often when I'm running flashpoints on my Assassin (deception) that an add will get onto the healer but I'll be too far away to actually hit it with anything, so instead I'll use my single target taunt on it to pull it to me. Yet very occasionally I've had a healer notice the taunt debuff and when the adds ran to me, and not the tank, I've been called out for "trying to be the tank" because I was taunting, and explaining to the healer that I was taunting the add to get it off of the healer doesn't usually have any results when that happens. It almost makes me want to play my Sentinel in PvE more than my sin.

What annoys me about entitled healers/tanks is that every so often when I'm running flashpoints on my Assassin (deception) that an add will get onto the healer but I'll be too far away to actually hit it with anything, so instead I'll use my single target taunt on it to pull it to me. Yet very occasionally I've had a healer notice the taunt debuff and when the adds ran to me, and not the tank, I've been called out for "trying to be the tank" because I was taunting, and explaining to the healer that I was taunting the add to get it off of the healer doesn't usually have any results when that happens. It almost makes me want to play my Sentinel in PvE more than my sin.

Happened to me too, when I played my pensioned Infiltration Shadow... :o

But when I tank I tend to be very situational. Did the DPS taunt off me? If yes, then I may say something, especially if my masstaunt was on CD. If the DPS masstaunted off the healer hey, I'd likely Intercede to him and Force Sweep. Or Force Speed and DIscharge, depending on my character at the time. That usually does it. Situation is all that matters. ;)

snip'

Well this jugg was a crybaby with no notion of tanking and guarding. But he was right about one thing. Force Camo only reduces threat towaard enemies targeting you when you use it. So the right way to use it is to Force Camo when the tank is out of taunt so you helped him to max his own threat before threat dropping.

I avoid those kinds of stupid situations by just tanking when I solo queue. I only dps (especially as infiltration/deception) when queueing with a friend (usually him being a tank or healer).

Well this jugg was a crybaby with no notion of tanking and guarding. But he was right about one thing. Force Camo only reduces threat towaard enemies targeting you when you use it. So the right way to use it is to Force Camo when the tank is out of taunt so you helped him to max his own threat before threat dropping.

Huh. Score one for confusing tooltips then. I'd have thought it works like every other threat reducer and affects all enemies that have me on their threat table. Or have I been mistaken about those as well?

Huh. Score one for confusing tooltips then. I'd have thought it works like every other threat reducer and affects all enemies that have me on their threat table. Or have I been mistaken about those as well?

Can't check the in game tooltip atm, but i found this on torhead, where threat reduction is explicitly stated to work on all enemies.

Then I found this on Dulfy

excerpt:

Marauders | Sentinels don’t have access to a standard threat reduction ability. Instead, they have a more powerful threat drop that will essentially reset your threat, making it very difficult for you to steal aggro again. This mechanic, however, only works for enemies that have previously targeted you at some point of the fight. Because of this, using Force Camouflage as a conventional threat drop is not suggested, and it should instead be saved until you either pull aggro and require an immediate threat drop, or to utilise its damage reduction utility.

//only works if you are on their threat table, but once you're on, can work at any point

For Marauders | Sentinels, while it is also not recommended that you use Force Camouflage once you steal aggro in your first rotation, you have a slightly different timing window. Your threat drop will only actually work if you are being targeted when you use it, so you should save it until such time as you are targeted a second time and the tank can no longer instantly taunt off of you. Doing so will still help to maximise the tank’s threat, and will also drop your threat significantly enough that you shouldn’t have to worry about pulling aggro for the remainder of the fight.

//only works if you are being targeted at time of use. will not work if you are on a mob's threat table but they aren't targeting you.

Seems a bit contradictory, but i guess wait for tank to taunt the first time you steal, then use it the next time once the boss looks at you while the tank has no taunt. still unclear if you can use it say, after the tank taunts back the first time, but before a burst period to prevent a steal. I am assuming no.

Edited by BigBreakfast

Another HM Czerka Core Meltdown on imperial side. I'm on my healer sorc again (35k HP) and get a group with a jugg tank (38k HP), a sniper dps (36k HP) and an assassin dps (30k HP).

The assassin is in dark charge. At the first bridge droid I notice he's staying at 10m range and using force lightning. I decide to see how the boss goes before saying anything.

The assassin starts the boss fight by using the terminal. Our tank wasn't born yesterday though and promptly moves the boss back to the middle. The first sandstorm hits and I force speed to the generator to give the tank a target to jump to. For some reason he doesn't jump to me but runs toward the generator and gets jump-stunned by the boss. When he gets moving again, the assassin somehow gets aggro, still standing in the middle. The boss does his first rampage there and the assassin dies. I manage to heal through the sandstorm and the second rampage, which destroys the generator.

We move back to the middle and I battle-res the assassin. The second sandstorm starts rather soon though, so I don't have time to heal him to full. I force speed to the generator again, and this time the tank jumps to me. The boss follows as well, and the generator is promptly destroyed. The assassin doesn't move from the middle though and dies again. Fortunately the sniper knows his stuff and we manage to three-man the boss. By my estimate it dies just before the fifth sandstorm would start.

At this point I request the assassin to fix himself:

<me> Assassin, please switch to something else than a tanking charge

<me> Also consider using melee attacks since assassin is a melee class

<tank> Agreed :>

There's no response from the assassin, but at least he switches to lightning charge. He's still playing ranged dps though, using primarily force lightning and the occasional death field. I'm not sure if he uses anything else, but he's definitely spending long periods of time waiting for force lightning come off cooldown. I can see that he's specced in the rightmost tree because he's proccing bloodletting. Naturally it's going unused.

We get to the final boss and it comes as no surprise that mr. ranged assassin has no clue about the circles. Based on my earlier observations I deem any education attempts futile and don't bother. He's also completely lost with the cores on the outer ring, trying to find a place from which his 10m force lightning could hit them. As expected, he's not moving out of spin attack either. I manage to keep him alive through several, but eventually I have to prioritize the actually competent players and let the assassin die.

So today 40mins before daylie reset I started a FP for next days Daylie reward, we agree that it should take long enough and one shot all bosses. Then at 13:59 someone activates the console and finishes the fp....so I start a new one. I am healer and we get Atthis. On the first adds the tank dropped to half life immediately. I check his gear and see he has got 24k Life. Well he has 55 gear besides 2 empty kartell market things. I cant see his offhand so I ask "What offhand do you have xxx". Response: Shield naturally". Ok I tell him that even Cm items arent good if they are empty. No response. Because I cant outheal this I inspect him again. What do I see? crit and surge gear...and the pvp stat... I ask him why he has dmg pvp gear... the response was I bought it by mistake, I try to farm it now... well we manage to get to the last boss, but do the bonus boss before. There, I got knocked up onto this chainlamp. For fun I said that I will give 100k for the one who climbs up here... and the tank tried to get here with guardian leap but fell down immediately. He kept spamming that he wants the money so I gave the 100k in the hope he buys some gear... I still hope.

Joined a manaan fp with my sent on Begeren Colony with another sent from (what I understand) the most prominent guild on BC (henceforth referred to as sent B) and 2 DPS Commandos. the Mandos are geared in 168s (moderately itemised) and myself geared in mix of 156s, 162 and 168s (somewhat itemised). The other sent - geared in un-itemised 180s and, alarmingly has a bunch of def rating mods in her (female toon) gear. The commandos and I exchange greetings, but the sent says nothing and starts heading into the fp. One of the mandos (Mando A) mentions she (female toon) is switching to heal spec, so other mando (Mando B) and I wait while she is respeccing, but sent B has other ideas. She runs off to the first set of mobs, pops Rebuke and engages the mobs and before we had a chance to fully understand what's going on, melts like butter on a hot stove. The rest of us run in and drop the mob and then tell Sent B to wait while Mando A repeats she is respeccing to healer. But Sent B gives no reply and runs off.

By now, Mando A has respecced and we run after Sent B. Fighting mobs, we notice something interesting- Sent B has now gone into inactive mode. while we're fighting mobs, she stands there doing absolutely nothing. but as soon as mobs are down, she runs off. We decide not to make too much of it. We come up to the first boss and I ask if everyone has done this before to which I get "yes" from the mandos and silence from Sent B. Fight starts and again, I notice Sent is doing nothing - she runs to the farthest corner from the fight and parks herself there.

After we finish burning the boss, Sent B comes over to loot boss, need rolling on everything, including the Research Data, which Mando B wins. But suddenly, group chat comes alive with the following convo -

Sent B - "Hand over the Loot"

Mando A - "what?"

Sent B - "Hand over the stuff you just stole"

Mando B - "what are you on about?"

Sent B - "the research data and basic comms you just ninjaed from me, hand them over or I'm not gonna carry your sorry *** through this fp"

(yes - Sent B wants the basic comms that got "ninja looted")

Mando A - "dude, you didn't do ****, we're carrying you"

Sent A - "You ninjaed my loot, either you give them to me or I'm reporting you."

I've come across people from this guild fairly frequently and not a single one left a positive impression on me. This sent just hit the last of my patience. I initiate a vote kick which goes through and after the countdown starts, Sent B goes into what I classify as a tantrum rivaling my 5 year old niece. fluent swearing punctuated by challenges and threats of wiping out our family. After the sent gets removed, I continue to get PMs from sent full of tirades and threats of report of bullying to which I don't reply and throw Sent B on ignore. Sent B than moves on to Mando B and he informs us Sent B is demanding to be let back in so she can get the stuff we ninjaed off her.

This was the last of my foray into BC. The 3 weeks I rolled there, I saw things that are beyond comprehension and rather than spend most of my time wondering how people even run content, I am heading back to Harbinger where things actually make sense.

Joined a manaan fp with my sent on Begeren Colony with another sent from (what I understand) the most prominent guild on BC (henceforth referred to as sent B) and 2 DPS Commandos. the Mandos are geared in 168s (moderately itemised) and myself geared in mix of 156s, 162 and 168s (somewhat itemised). The other sent - geared in un-itemised 180s and, alarmingly has a bunch of def rating mods in her (female toon) gear. The commandos and I exchange greetings, but the sent says nothing and starts heading into the fp. One of the mandos (Mando A) mentions she (female toon) is switching to heal spec, so other mando (Mando B) and I wait while she is respeccing, but sent B has other ideas. She runs off to the first set of mobs, pops Rebuke and engages the mobs and before we had a chance to fully understand what's going on, melts like butter on a hot stove. The rest of us run in and drop the mob and then tell Sent B to wait while Mando A repeats she is respeccing to healer. But Sent B gives no reply and runs off.

By now, Mando A has respecced and we run after Sent B. Fighting mobs, we notice something interesting- Sent B has now gone into inactive mode. while we're fighting mobs, she stands there doing absolutely nothing. but as soon as mobs are down, she runs off. We decide not to make too much of it. We come up to the first boss and I ask if everyone has done this before to which I get "yes" from the mandos and silence from Sent B. Fight starts and again, I notice Sent is doing nothing - she runs to the farthest corner from the fight and parks herself there.

After we finish burning the boss, Sent B comes over to loot boss, need rolling on everything, including the Research Data, which Mando B wins. But suddenly, group chat comes alive with the following convo -

Sent B - "Hand over the Loot"

Mando A - "what?"

Sent B - "Hand over the stuff you just stole"

Mando B - "what are you on about?"

Sent B - "the research data and basic comms you just ninjaed from me, hand them over or I'm not gonna carry your sorry *** through this fp"

(yes - Sent B wants the basic comms that got "ninja looted")

Mando A - "dude, you didn't do ****, we're carrying you"

Sent A - "You ninjaed my loot, either you give them to me or I'm reporting you."

I've come across people from this guild fairly frequently and not a single one left a positive impression on me. This sent just hit the last of my patience. I initiate a vote kick which goes through and after the countdown starts, Sent B goes into what I classify as a tantrum rivaling my 5 year old niece. fluent swearing punctuated by challenges and threats of wiping out our family. After the sent gets removed, I continue to get PMs from sent full of tirades and threats of report of bullying to which I don't reply and throw Sent B on ignore. Sent B than moves on to Mando B and he informs us Sent B is demanding to be let back in so she can get the stuff we ninjaed off her.

This was the last of my foray into BC. The 3 weeks I rolled there, I saw things that are beyond comprehension and rather than spend most of my time wondering how people even run content, I am heading back to Harbinger where things actually make sense.

Now i really want to create toon on BC just for a chance to meet those interesting people :D

Now i really want to create toon on BC just for a chance to meet those interesting people :D

In the three weeks or so that I've rolled on the server, I have met people who has exhibited every single weirdness that has been highlighted in this thread. It's the amusement factor of these encounters that has kept me going up until now :D. But Sent B and the guild (s)he belongs to has made me realise amusement factor alone makes for a hard argument to stay on this server. Earlier in this thread I posted a reply about people who're wrongly geared and are proud about it. 99% of these people displaying near non existent class knowledge, extreme belligerence when highlighted that fact and outright arrogance displayed belong to this Guild. There are good people here, that part I will not deny at all, but the weird ones far outnumber the good ones.

If you want a break from more serious stuff like conquests, progression raiding and PVP - do some pugging on BC, I can pretty much guarantee you, you wont be disappointed:eek:

i am doing that tomorrow, this server seems like it is a breeding ground for derps and ****tards like the sent in this story, i want to deliberately **** with them now

It's stupid thing, when you join ops via GF and ops leader kick you coz they wait friend there. You get 15min lockout to GF for that. Happened now 2 times in rebs @ToFN. Biofail need do something for that.

I have seen now lot of "tanks" at gf-ops. pvp-dps gear, pvp-tanks who use taunts at cd and "tanks" at madness/balance spec and poor dps gear. ppl who don't have any idea what to do at ops.

Edited by Rekkakuski

It's stupid thing, when you join ops via GF and ops leader kick you coz they wait friend there. You get 15min lockout to GF for that. Happened now 2 times in rebs @ToFN. Biofail need do something for that.

A lockout happens when you voluntarily quit, not when you get kicked.