The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

Did a tactical. Got a Trinity. Had no issues.

Guard was used effectively. DPS was very efficient, healed to perfection. Cleanse, CC, and interuptions were used appropriately.

That's weird, people!

Edited by Liquor

I've healed the Rakata bonus in nepo's group a few times and it's doable. But it's feels like the most healing I've done.... anywhere (I don't do HM+ ops). Also I'm not sure I would manage it on a class that's not a Sorc (bubble for two, raid buff for one).

That boss is easy to heal, i did so on Sage and my Merc with DPS gear, its easy, but yes, it can catch you off guard, but overall there is little dmg to the tank so basically all you have to do is prepare for the aoe damage phase.

There are some healing checks in HP fps, like Vizla in BH, Last boss BoR etc, but they are all different, in those others people can avoid a lot of damage, but the rakata bonus boss does pure damage to all (however people can also ease the pain with def cds).

That boss is easy to heal, i did so on Sage and my Merc with DPS gear, its easy, but yes, it can catch you off guard, but overall there is little dmg to the tank so basically all you have to do is prepare for the aoe damage phase.

There are some healing checks in HP fps, like Vizla in BH, Last boss BoR etc, but they are all different, in those others people can avoid a lot of damage, but the rakata bonus boss does pure damage to all (however people can also ease the pain with def cds).

And it's boring as hell :D

Anyway, Vizla is IMO tanking check. Got it when changed assassin for juggernaut. She hit REALLY hard, but if you can avoid the damage, she's doing nothing. Also you can reflect the highest hitting ability(that inferno vortex). So I just do some damage at the start and then taunt her on cooldown from distance with occasional damage, it's boring as hell, but it works :( With 2 ranged DPS players it's even more boring thanks to her HP pool :D

The walker in BoR though, another story, still haven't found to do it "the boring way" :( Just that it's harder with operative + juggernaut than mercenary + shadow :D (even though eHPS was better for operative, numbers lie! :D)

Exactly. Had this situation lately. Friend of mine (sorc healer) is stuck in blood hunt hm @Shae Viszla. The useless juggernaut tank keeps dying, I ask her wether the tank was outranging the flamethrower: of course not. One dps leaves, I list and join (great thing about low population servers is one can join gf groups). Officially I'm dps, though I brought my tank equip - just in case. I cautiously ask wether I should tank... No: the tank insists it knows what it's doing. Well then...

Naturally, the juggernaut still dies within 30 seconds of the fight sleeping in lava, so I switch to dark charge and tank the mob between 8 and 10 meters range. B-Rez, juggernaut instantly taunts with ~25% hitpoints, gets charged, eats a flamethrower, dies. The other dps appears to be doing nothing anyway (at least it doesn't die), so I let my dots wear off, vanish, tell my friend to kite Shae away and stealth-rez the juggernaut. It immediately taunts, gets charged, eats another flamethrower and dies again.

Alright, I had actually expected something like this and exchanged my focus for a shield generator prior to re-entering combat, so I switch back to dark charge and tank her at ~9m (outranging her flamethrower) until the next B-Rez four minutes later. Juggernaut has 30 second timer, then gets up during a fire wheel... drops to the ground instantly. Shae does the same shortly after.

Healer tells me she was doing damage the whole time the "tank" lay on the floor where it belonged. Obvious lesson: Movement > [Gear + Discipline + Rotation]

Let's hope the juggernaut took note. It left without a comment.

She hit REALLY hard, but if you can avoid the damage, she's doing nothing.

And this is exactly the problem!

For a common pug, this cannot be done and that is when the "carrying" occurs. Thats why healers have to go to the max in order to finish the fps, because people stand in stupid.

Exactly. Had this situation lately. Friend of mine (sorc healer) is stuck in blood hunt hm @Shae Viszla. The useless juggernaut tank keeps dying, I ask her wether the tank was outranging the flamethrower: of course not. One dps leaves, I list and join (great thing about low population servers is one can join gf groups). Officially I'm dps, though I brought my tank equip - just in case. I cautiously ask wether I should tank... No: the tank insists it knows what it's doing. Well then...

Naturally, the juggernaut still dies within 30 seconds of the fight sleeping in lava, so I switch to dark charge and tank the mob between 8 and 10 meters range. B-Rez, juggernaut instantly taunts with ~25% hitpoints, gets charged, eats a flamethrower, dies. The other dps appears to be doing nothing anyway (at least it doesn't die), so I let my dots wear off, vanish, tell my friend to kite Shae away and stealth-rez the juggernaut. It immediately taunts, gets charged, eats another flamethrower and dies again.

Alright, I had actually expected something like this and exchanged my focus for a shield generator prior to re-entering combat, so I switch back to dark charge and tank her at ~9m (outranging her flamethrower) until the next B-Rez four minutes later. Juggernaut has 30 second timer, then gets up during a fire wheel... drops to the ground instantly. Shae does the same shortly after.

Healer tells me she was doing damage the whole time the "tank" lay on the floor where it belonged. Obvious lesson: Movement > [Gear + Discipline + Rotation]

Let's hope the juggernaut took note. It left without a comment.

To be fair nearly every boss in the game is tanked at melee range and whenever you do have to tank at range you are given warnings, where as vizla does her flame thrower without warning(and not interuptable like the 2nd boss on false emperor). I only discovered tanking at range is the way to beat her after checking damage taken on starparse..... so maybe tell the tank to tank at range when you entered the fp since you already knew he wasn't doing so. Just my 2 cents.

Well, I had typed it before but I probably changed the sentence at some point and didn't proofread it thoroughly enough. I not only asked if the tank was outmaneuvering the flamethrower but also to forward the info. Anyway, it insisted on doing the right thing.

Also to be fair, all flamethrowers in the game are outrangeable. Anyone who has played the Foundry or against any bounty hunter knows this. Moving out of flames should be common knowledge.

Edited by lcharas

Yeah as a VG Tank that's what happened to my PuG in HM BH as well. It's the first time I got to Shae (cause I always was stuck at the first boss). We did the first two bosses smoothly (One shot and I was so pleased back then) then we got to Shae...

We were wiped for about 5 or 6 times and people were starting to think it's impossible. At first I thought the healer's incompetent cause she couldn't heal me through Shae's flamethrower but after so many wipes I changed my perspective. Since it cannot be interrupted how about I try to disengage when she uses flamethrower? I also noticed her skill pattern when she's floating. She almost never uses her flamethrower when she's not engaged in melee by the one who has highest aggro. So I tried to just taunt her with Neural Jolt and aoe taunt from afar and because VG is a ranged tank, I shot her with my basic attack too. And it worked! The stress that the healer had was reduced and she was able to heal all of us smoothly just like in other previous bosses.

I apologized to the rest of the group with "this is my first time tanking her in HM" excuse and they said they're just glad it's over lol. One of the moments that I'll remember for sure. :D

Edited by StupidWiz

I had drama time yesterday.

Hammerstation, a VERY fragile group ... Me, level 63, then, another one level 40, two around level 20-28, as far as I can remember this, the Assassin Tank was level 28.

We wiped several times, the level 40 one only spoke English despite being on an German-language server, and seemingly I was the one with the best knowledge of this FP ... Story-Mode, of course.

We wiped several times, but the ones who died most of the time were the ones with the lowest levels. The level 40 Marauder was a bit too fast in attacking everything, but seemed to know the FP to a part quite well, too.

The drama went in when suddenly, after several wipes and several deaths of the lowest level characters the tank started a voting to get the level 40 out, because of "not adhering to the group rules", or so I understood it.

To me, everything looked like hard work, but doable, so I didn't vote at all. The Level 40 was a bit flabbergasted, and then started a vote to get the tank out. Again, I did not vote.

My knowledge told me that these groups are *extremely* fragile, but still oable. And it really turned out to be so.

Both low-levels still wanted to get the level 40 Marauder (complete with Tulak Hord's armor) out, but I really thought that he did his job relatively well, although not perfect. I have seen sooooo many wipes and fragile group compositions like this, that I was not at all convinced that this FP was not doable with this composition. I rather saw the problem with both low-level chars, which I had to heal with my Mercenary, too. ( I normally don't play imp side classes, I just did so for the DL Event.)

We actually made it. As I said before, several wipes, and in the very last fight one of the lower levels died early, but I knew how to deal with the adds and the other two beat the main boss in the end.

I still suspect that the level 40 was a bit undergeared, and I myself was surprised how much my own char's health could drop at times ( yes, my char died a few times, too ! :D )

I didn't inspect everyone in the end, because I was simply glad it was over.

My own biggest mistake was that I had completely forgotten that I could take out Droids with my Mercenary, too.

I have noticed a slight tendency to carry low-level people through FPs in the recent times. :D ( Or, like this time, rather "drag" people through an FP. :D )

I think I should rename myself into "Carry-Bear" now. :D

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I had drama time yesterday.

Hammerstation, a VERY fragile group ... Me, level 63, then, another one level 40, two around level 20-28, as far as I can remember this, the Assassin Tank was level 28.

We wiped several times, the level 40 one only spoke English despite being on an German-language server, and seemingly I was the one with the best knowledge of this FP ... Story-Mode, of course.

We wiped several times, but the ones who died most of the time were the ones with the lowest levels. The level 40 Marauder was a bit too fast in attacking everything, but seemed to know the FP to a part quite well, too.

The drama went in when suddenly, after several wipes and several deaths of the lowest level characters the tank started a voting to get the level 40 out, because of "not adhering to the group rules", or so I understood it.

To me, everything looked like hard work, but doable, so I didn't vote at all. The Level 40 was a bit flabbergasted, and then started a vote to get the tank out. Again, I did not vote.

My knowledge told me that these groups are *extremely* fragile, but still oable. And it really turned out to be so.

Both low-levels still wanted to get the level 40 Marauder (complete with Tulak Hord's armor) out, but I really thought that he did his job relatively well, although not perfect. I have seen sooooo many wipes and fragile group compositions like this, that I was not at all convinced that this FP was not doable with this composition. I rather saw the problem with both low-level chars, which I had to heal with my Mercenary, too. ( I normally don't play imp side classes, I just did so for the DL Event.)

We actually made it. As I said before, several wipes, and in the very last fight one of the lower levels died early, but I knew how to deal with the adds and the other two beat the main boss in the end.

I still suspect that the level 40 was a bit undergeared, and I myself was surprised how much my own char's health could drop at times ( yes, my char died a few times, too ! :D )

I didn't inspect everyone in the end, because I was simply glad it was over.

My own biggest mistake was that I had completely forgotten that I could take out Droids with my Mercenary, too.

I have noticed a slight tendency to carry low-level people through FPs in the recent times. :D ( Or, like this time, rather "drag" people through an FP. :D )

I think I should rename myself into "Carry-Bear" now. :D

Looks to me the problem wasn't the groups ability to do the content it's that the sin tank was trying to fulfill his class role against ougeared/outleveled players and with little help from the mara (in the mara's defense looks like he was following the mara's 10 commandments). Was the sin tank tank taunting adds off you guys? If so the guy is commendable and somewhat stupid cause I would follow the rules of "you pull it you tank it".

You mention that you had trouble with the lowbie's since you had to heal them, but you also mention that the mara was attacking things quite fast. Do I take it to mean that he was not waiting for his group members to heal up? If so maybe take issue with the mara who probably had better gear/def cd's to mitigate the damage but wasn't patient for the low levels.

Looks to me the problem wasn't the groups ability to do the content it's that the sin tank was trying to fulfill his class role against ougeared/outleveled players

This is a problem I see very often with groups with a very huge disparity in levels. I often see wipes and almost-wipes with groups that are that fragile : Low-level characters together with high-level characters. The problem is not that big with medium-level characters.

YEs, the Mara was sometimes barely waiting for the rest to heal up - but in most cases we were in fact healed up - me being the only exception, dueto my tunnel-vision on the health-bars of the other group members. :D I never died because of that, though, because I made frequent use of self-healing and of med-packs.

Since I was clearly listed as DPS, I wasn't an dedicated healer; I healed only when i saw problems. The other low-level character was, I think, a Sniper.

I saw the health of both low-level characters drop very fast sometimes, I don't know why. as a ranged player, I didn't stay in contact with them too much; the only thing I did regularly was to position myself close to a Kolto Station, as I saw this to be essential ( after the first few defeats ).

My personal perception was indeed that the tank really tried to be tankl without having the needed tools ( and health ) available to be able to cope with us higher-level characters. This was no Trinity : It was 4 DPS right away.

To me, in its essence, it was just another example of the fragility of group compositions with low-level chars combined with medium to high level chars. I've seen that very often.

If so maybe take issue with the mara who probably had better gear/def cd's to mitigate the damage but wasn't patient for the low levels.

I fear that he even didn't notice how low their levels were, but In the end I can't say. His char died a few times as well, but all in all, the low-levels and this mid-level Mara died died roughly as much as the other two.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I think its time to make a Channel for HM FPS groups like we have for Operations on TRE.

Wait what?:eek: Really? That is actually a thing? Only play on TRE, absolutely not a newcomer, never heard anyone ever mention anything about custom ops channel. (Unless you mean LFG channel, I may have heard something about it)

How do I get on it? I am not doing any ops now, but after 5.0 I will.

Not really a story, but people who won't stack against the wall in Malgus FP... when I'm a healer and they don't even need the kolto. Drives me crazy. I want to just watch them die, but I'm too nice and they'd run for the kolto anyway.

Or in general, people who insist on being at range when playing a ranged class, even though it has no impact on their numbers.

I don't know what it is about Malgus that people suddenly become allergic to stacking.... then again, pugs rarely stack in general, come to think of it. I think they're afraid of cooties.

Snip.

And here is the unawaited Sequel.

Someone was looking for someone to do a HM FP with. So I joined the group with my Sin Tank, and when I saw the healer, I was wracking my brain trying to remember where I'd seen him before. Lo and behold, Battle of Ilum pops. We have a couple of deaths, but get through it pretty smoothly. The healer didn't even remember the problem in the previous FP.

levelling up my sage healer, get a pop for tactical taral V

Group is my 28 sage healer, 42 guardian dps, 33 shadow tank and 29 vang dps.

Seeing as we are all sub 65 I ask if we clear trash in forest or skip (if we have 65's in group I skip where possible because they don't need the exp, but if group is sub 65 I am willing to do trash for exp if others want to).

As I am writing that the guardian gets on mount and moves to start the route that allows us to skip everything. Vang stands doing nothing and the shadow runs straight into the first pull. We all move over there and kill it, then start clearing trash.

Everything is a shambles, I start looking for clues that any of these 3 know how to play, the guardian has LP, so at least they know classes (sort of, for all I know they put a comp on heals and spammed basic through every single story) and the vang has living legend. Now that's a good sign, means the vang is at least competent.

Do afew more pulls and its a shambles still, so I start watching the group on the next one:

Shadow tank: is infiltration spec, queued as tank and doesn't use correct rotation

vang dps: stands at range and spams rifle shot with mortar volley on cd with ion cell

guardian dps: leaps into the pull, kills whichever enemy they leapt at with decent rotation, but then proceeds to stand and do literally nothing while waiting for all other enemies to be killed.

me: I stop healing, figured if nobody else is going to do things properly why should I carry them, I start putting out what little damage I can with a heal spec.

We skip the champ with the creatures and I blow up one of the research stations. Then I notice the shadow is dead, spin the camera only to find the 2 elite creatures and the champ running towards us. The 3 of us kill the boss - by which I mean the guardian kills 1 elite creature then stands there doing nothing, the vang stands at range spamming rifle shot and I hold aggro by spam healing myself and doing a little bit of dps.

After the longest fight I have ever had on that boss it dies, I go to res the shadow but he goes to med centre right at the start of the forest. Not too much of a problem as we cleared all the trash.....or so I thought. The shadow dies on the way back. He goes back to med centre, he dies a second time, he goes back, dies a third time, goes back, dies a fourth time, goes back to med centre, then makes it all the way through to us.

4 deaths while trying to travel down a path which has been cleared of enemies (apart from the odd elite here or there out of range of the path).

We get to the first boss, vang and shadow attack bloke, guardian attacks creature. I decide to join in on the bloke because the guardian out-dpses the vang and the shadow. We beat it then carry on.

The other 3 are picking up objectives for the bonus boss. I am dreading this, that boss is a knob with a competent group, imagine what it will be like with this shambles. We skip trash between first boss and the bridge, clear the bridge and enter the base, get 10 terminal things and go the bonus boss. Before I run over to join them I write "all know it?"

vang: "no"

me: "when he pulls you in move out as fast as you can and he randomly hits someone for 80%, use kolto"

we pull, shadow gets hit for 80%, stands there doing nothing about it, I start healing him, boss pulls us in, I force speed out, guardian and vang escape too, shadow stays in and dies. vang gets 1-shot by the random aggro strong attack (he was already injured by being too slow after being pulled in and I had been busy healing guardian as they had aggro and were hit too.

guardian start being stupid, clicks every single kolto one after the other, I then get hit by strong attack and down to 12%, all kolto's are on cd so I bubble myself and spam heal, but its not enough and I die to the next one, then boss kills guardian and we wipe.

We med centre at first boss, me, guardian and vang skip trash and get to bridge then suddenly enter combat. The shadow dies to trash we had skipped. He med centres, dies to trash, med centres, dies to trash etc until he has died 6 times at which point we get bored of waiting and the 3 of us fight our way back from bridge to first boss to clear a way for him.

We then head off towards bonus boss again, I reckon if people actually listened to my instructions we would have had it especially if vang had done proper dps rather than playing ranged (boss was at 12% when we wiped). Suddenly the shadow dies, turns out he fell off the bridge. he med centres and guess what, the game decides he is closer to starting ship than first boss and is sent right the way back.

us 3 are stood just inside the second base waiting for him when we suddenly enter combat and shadow dies.

I quit group

get a pop for tact hammer station with my now 30 sage healer, group is a 65 vang tank, 65 sent and 60 mando dps.

get to the difficult pull on the corner, its already apparent the sent is one of those that pulls before the tank, however the tank seems competent as he guarded a dps and not me.

Get to the difficult pull, sent starts casting slice droid, I can tell by the direction his character is facing he has targeted the one on the right so I target the one on the left with force lift. His slice droid hits the right elite, my lift hits the left elite.

Then the sent leaps at the cc'd left elite, because kill order is not something pugs have ever heard of. the vang then harpoons the right elite, breaking that cc and the sent is already half dead having pulled first and have every enemy in the pull shooting him (except the harpooned elite ofc).

I start healing the sent, while the mando kills one of the standard strength enemies. This results in me getting aggro from all but the 2 elites. I spam heal myself, the mando off heals me and the fight becomes a case of me and the mando spam healing each other through the damage from all but one of the standards and strongs in the pull while the tank tunnel-visions 1 elite and the sent tunnel-visions the other.

I of course have to do a bit of healing on the sent because apparently expecting a level 65 to beat an elite in a tactical fp is too much to ask. But I am too busy healing myself and the mando (firstly because I don't want a repair bill and secondly if I am dead I cant heal anyone so I prioritise myself) so the sent dies and targets me. I finally stop being a noob and los the enemies, giving me time to heal up to a reasonable level and the mando time to stop off-healing me and put out some dps.

Or perhaps not some dps, more like tonnes of perfect dps. His rotation is spot on, in the time it takes the droids to move from their starting spots to a point where they can shoot me (I am only behind the jutting wall on the inside corner) he kills 2 standards and a strong, then kills the remaining 2 strongs in a matter of seconds.

He then turns on the remaining elite and I spam my resource builder thing as I am all out. We finish the fight, I res the mara and whisper the mando a thank you. He replies with "looks like this will be interesting, we may have to carry them 2."

During first boss I do the cleanses and tank still dies, from standing in stupid. The adds running around all over the place, well 4 of them blow up under the tank who made no effort at all to move and he dies instantly. The sent is similarly killed by 3 adds exploding simultaneously near him. Me and mando complete the fight and after I write "if you don't know the fights feel free to ask"

vang: "lol why would we ask a noob like you, you cant even heal a tfp"

mando whispers me a "lol"

We carry on, I face tank every single bit of trash in the entire run, turns out this tank is really incompetent, tunnel-vision on every pull. Get to final boss, sent is killed by tank facing boss towards group, tank is killed by knockback and me and the mando 2-man it.

At the end the vang writes "hopefully next time we wont have some level 30 noob needs carrying."

mando replies with "I think you got that *** backwards mate," by which time I have walked out the instance so don't get to see how that ends.

levelling up my sage healer, get a pop for tactical taral V

Group is my 28 sage healer, 42 guardian dps, 33 shadow tank and 29 vang dps.

Seeing as we are all sub 65 I ask if we clear trash in forest or skip (if we have 65's in group I skip where possible because they don't need the exp, but if group is sub 65 I am willing to do trash for exp if others want to).

As I am writing that the guardian gets on mount and moves to start the route that allows us to skip everything. Vang stands doing nothing and the shadow runs straight into the first pull. We all move over there and kill it, then start clearing trash.

Everything is a shambles, I start looking for clues that any of these 3 know how to play, the guardian has LP, so at least they know classes (sort of, for all I know they put a comp on heals and spammed basic through every single story) and the vang has living legend. Now that's a good sign, means the vang is at least competent.

Do afew more pulls and its a shambles still, so I start watching the group on the next one:

Shadow tank: is infiltration spec, queued as tank and doesn't use correct rotation

vang dps: stands at range and spams rifle shot with mortar volley on cd with ion cell

guardian dps: leaps into the pull, kills whichever enemy they leapt at with decent rotation, but then proceeds to stand and do literally nothing while waiting for all other enemies to be killed.

me: I stop healing, figured if nobody else is going to do things properly why should I carry them, I start putting out what little damage I can with a heal spec.

We skip the champ with the creatures and I blow up one of the research stations. Then I notice the shadow is dead, spin the camera only to find the 2 elite creatures and the champ running towards us. The 3 of us kill the boss - by which I mean the guardian kills 1 elite creature then stands there doing nothing, the vang stands at range spamming rifle shot and I hold aggro by spam healing myself and doing a little bit of dps.

After the longest fight I have ever had on that boss it dies, I go to res the shadow but he goes to med centre right at the start of the forest. Not too much of a problem as we cleared all the trash.....or so I thought. The shadow dies on the way back. He goes back to med centre, he dies a second time, he goes back, dies a third time, goes back, dies a fourth time, goes back to med centre, then makes it all the way through to us.

4 deaths while trying to travel down a path which has been cleared of enemies (apart from the odd elite here or there out of range of the path).

We get to the first boss, vang and shadow attack bloke, guardian attacks creature. I decide to join in on the bloke because the guardian out-dpses the vang and the shadow. We beat it then carry on.

The other 3 are picking up objectives for the bonus boss. I am dreading this, that boss is a knob with a competent group, imagine what it will be like with this shambles. We skip trash between first boss and the bridge, clear the bridge and enter the base, get 10 terminal things and go the bonus boss. Before I run over to join them I write "all know it?"

vang: "no"

me: "when he pulls you in move out as fast as you can and he randomly hits someone for 80%, use kolto"

we pull, shadow gets hit for 80%, stands there doing nothing about it, I start healing him, boss pulls us in, I force speed out, guardian and vang escape too, shadow stays in and dies. vang gets 1-shot by the random aggro strong attack (he was already injured by being too slow after being pulled in and I had been busy healing guardian as they had aggro and were hit too.

guardian start being stupid, clicks every single kolto one after the other, I then get hit by strong attack and down to 12%, all kolto's are on cd so I bubble myself and spam heal, but its not enough and I die to the next one, then boss kills guardian and we wipe.

We med centre at first boss, me, guardian and vang skip trash and get to bridge then suddenly enter combat. The shadow dies to trash we had skipped. He med centres, dies to trash, med centres, dies to trash etc until he has died 6 times at which point we get bored of waiting and the 3 of us fight our way back from bridge to first boss to clear a way for him.

We then head off towards bonus boss again, I reckon if people actually listened to my instructions we would have had it especially if vang had done proper dps rather than playing ranged (boss was at 12% when we wiped). Suddenly the shadow dies, turns out he fell off the bridge. he med centres and guess what, the game decides he is closer to starting ship than first boss and is sent right the way back.

us 3 are stood just inside the second base waiting for him when we suddenly enter combat and shadow dies.

I quit group

get a pop for tact hammer station with my now 30 sage healer, group is a 65 vang tank, 65 sent and 60 mando dps.

get to the difficult pull on the corner, its already apparent the sent is one of those that pulls before the tank, however the tank seems competent as he guarded a dps and not me.

Get to the difficult pull, sent starts casting slice droid, I can tell by the direction his character is facing he has targeted the one on the right so I target the one on the left with force lift. His slice droid hits the right elite, my lift hits the left elite.

Then the sent leaps at the cc'd left elite, because kill order is not something pugs have ever heard of. the vang then harpoons the right elite, breaking that cc and the sent is already half dead having pulled first and have every enemy in the pull shooting him (except the harpooned elite ofc).

I start healing the sent, while the mando kills one of the standard strength enemies. This results in me getting aggro from all but the 2 elites. I spam heal myself, the mando off heals me and the fight becomes a case of me and the mando spam healing each other through the damage from all but one of the standards and strongs in the pull while the tank tunnel-visions 1 elite and the sent tunnel-visions the other.

I of course have to do a bit of healing on the sent because apparently expecting a level 65 to beat an elite in a tactical fp is too much to ask. But I am too busy healing myself and the mando (firstly because I don't want a repair bill and secondly if I am dead I cant heal anyone so I prioritise myself) so the sent dies and targets me. I finally stop being a noob and los the enemies, giving me time to heal up to a reasonable level and the mando time to stop off-healing me and put out some dps.

Or perhaps not some dps, more like tonnes of perfect dps. His rotation is spot on, in the time it takes the droids to move from their starting spots to a point where they can shoot me (I am only behind the jutting wall on the inside corner) he kills 2 standards and a strong, then kills the remaining 2 strongs in a matter of seconds.

He then turns on the remaining elite and I spam my resource builder thing as I am all out. We finish the fight, I res the mara and whisper the mando a thank you. He replies with "looks like this will be interesting, we may have to carry them 2."

During first boss I do the cleanses and tank still dies, from standing in stupid. The adds running around all over the place, well 4 of them blow up under the tank who made no effort at all to move and he dies instantly. The sent is similarly killed by 3 adds exploding simultaneously near him. Me and mando complete the fight and after I write "if you don't know the fights feel free to ask"

vang: "lol why would we ask a noob like you, you cant even heal a tfp"

mando whispers me a "lol"

We carry on, I face tank every single bit of trash in the entire run, turns out this tank is really incompetent, tunnel-vision on every pull. Get to final boss, sent is killed by tank facing boss towards group, tank is killed by knockback and me and the mando 2-man it.

At the end the vang writes "hopefully next time we wont have some level 30 noob needs carrying."

mando replies with "I think you got that *** backwards mate," by which time I have walked out the instance so don't get to see how that ends.

luckly we gona get uprisngs and time for drama will be shorter :D

Black Talon HM

Merc healer in dps gear (Me), lvl 50 Merc dps, lvl 65 Sniper, lvl 65 tank Jugg.

Someone was listening to the cinematics, at the end i think it was the tank, we told multiple times to skip, spacebar etc, but still had to watch all the cutscenes (there are many), we explained to play solo version for story but no.....

Anyway if I wouldnt be in that FPS they would be dying on every trash pull. It was the way i like it, all aggro on me so was easy to heal only myself, as noone else was taking damage on trash pulls. The Merc dps clearly like the animations of the aoe abilites as he was only spamming those even on single target, when he overheated he just stood there waiting to cooloff to spam aoe again.

First boss (droid in engineering since we chose to spare the captian). They didnt wait to kill the bots on sides coming through the door and pulled right away so i had to heal through the droids (all firing at me), dodge the small droids coming from boss and heal the group GG! Also i had to dps the side droids as the group was on boss only. Nevertheless we killed it went on.

Second boss the Rep guy who drops the fire devices. We go into the room, which has a few Gold droid and mobs. The tank walks by all of them (aggroing them) and pulls the boss. The whole room is pulled and everyone shots at one target, ME! I was running, healing and had to keep moving as all the fire devices from boss were placed on me! Was hard to heal and dps the mobs at the same time since group was only on boss again (Merc doing AOE on the lonely boss) then the sniper died in fire device (no idea how since i was getting all of them). Then i got almost overheated do to dpsing and healing so had to medshot. Tank died by enraged boss and then Merc. There was one more Gold Droid left and the boss at 15%, so i stunned droid and kitted boss, he was melee so i ran around the ship while dpsing. I killed the boss and stucked it since the Gold droid had too much HP.

Bonus boss i was dpsing full time in order for him not to enrage so that went fine, was not much to heal anyway.

Last boss the tank was kitting, i dunno y to be honest, but he was running around the room all time, not hitting the boss at all. THe Mercs AOEs missed since boss was moving. When the boss enraged he killed tank, Merc and was chasing me but with kitting and Hydraolics i made good target practise for the left over sniper.

Finnaly the FPS was done.

Dear Bioware, please dont do Nightmare Flashpoints, there is no need, we have the common pug now to make the game a challange for us!! I am just not sure if its fun or sad!