Lore-wise Who Is The Most Powerful Character In-Game?

Berronaxftw

I have to say Jedi Knight!

He defeated the SITH EMPEROR, as in, one of the most powerful Force-users in the entire game, and don't forget, the Emperor defeated Revan and the Exile at the same time. The Emperor's got serious power, and he was defeated by one Knight and an astromech droid.

The Warrior isn't extremely powerful like the JK, he just got lucky that...

the Emperor chose him.

The Inquisitor is insanely powerful, although I think the Jedi Knight could wipe the floor with him.

Also, I think a lot of people are forgetting the Bounty Hunter. I mean, he managed to kill several dozen Jedi Masters and Sith Lords, and if I'm not mistaken, a few Dark Council members.

To conclude,

1. Jedi Knight

2. Inquisitor

3. Consular

4. Bounty Hunter

5. Trooper

6. Warrior

7/8. Smuggler/Agent

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Power is hard to break up.

Individual Power- will be a toss up between the jedi/sith and you can debate it from there.

Overall Power including influences and power bases has to be looked at differently.

The BH has mandolorian contacts, the smuggler has underworld connections, the agent has info on everybody, and the inquisitor has his own personal fleet. To me its very hard to describe who's the most powerful because many of these characters have thousands supporting them.

Inquisitor. Darth Decimus states the inquisitor is the most powerful sith in born in generations. This is during the battle of Corellia where all characters enter at the same place in the timeline so there is no question. None of the other characters receive such a nod. The inquisitor is stated to be the most powerful sith in generations, his power was such that it drew the attention of a long dormant sith spirit from across the galaxy and his former master saw visions of his power and sought to claim it for themselves. That power has only been amplified by his natural talent for force walking.

The most influential is none other then JC.

The strongest is hard to decide I would want to say the JK but I know for sure its the JC that dude is mega uber, suber, duper, strong in the force capable of defeating whole bases of force users while using jedi techniques that would kill any other force user. Also I wanna add that his ability is to shield someone from the dark side of the force is way to powerful. You can strip any sith of his power.

The top 4 are the force users, with the Jedi and Sith heroes being among the most powerful people for either faction.

The trooper, smuggler, bounty hunter, and agent are all far below the knight, consular, warrior, and inquisitor in power. All player classes can defeat force users in game even if they aren't force users themselves, because it wouldn't be fun to play a class that with a few exceptions gets curbstomped nearly every time you face a Jedi or Sith player or NPC. That is a decision made for gameplay rather than story reasons. If you just focus on the story the mundane classes are far below the force users in power. That is just part of the Star Wars lore.

As far as the force users go I'd bet on the Jedi Knight being the most powerful for their faction and the Sith Inquisitor being the most powerful for theirs. The Jedi Knight practically solo'd the Emperor, since the only help he or she can bring along on that fight is the astromech droid...and that is after vanquishing a couple other Darths. The Inquisitor is named by Darth Decimus as the most powerful Sith born in generations.

Eh, I don't think any of the 8 classes are more powerful than the other.

Sith Warrior

Emperor's Wrath for a short time. Sure the Hand and the Emperor himself hand picked you to do his dirty work. You whooped Baras' ***, but Baras was old, fat, and full of himself. You're young and not fat....unless you're body 4. But typically you're not fat.

After SoR, you are no longer the Emperor's Wrath, but the Empire's Wrath. You helped with the fight against Revan, but you didn't do it alone. If you went the solo route you had Marr, Satele, Theron, Lana, Jakarro, Shae fighting next to you. Even if you went the operations route, still 7-15 others with you. You weren't alone.

Sith Inquisitor

Yeah you have control of force powers, but to even have the ability to beat one man, and a lower echelon member of the Dark Council too, you had to have help from some ghosts. Sure you have a cult, you have some Moffs under your control and some other things. But as I said, you didn't walk up to Thanaton and whoop his *** on your own you had help. And your job on the council is taking care of ancient artifacts. Zippity.

Jedi Knight

You may have been able to fight against being taken over by the Emperor, but the fact of the matter is for a few months you WERE possessed by the evils and you did evil things before you snapped out of it. Remember that scene where you are captured and turned evil for a bit like a Child of the Emperor? Yeah. Then you fight him, sure, but it's just a voice. He took over some schloob and you beat the body not the Emperor himself, he just moved on.

Jedi Consular

Your whole existence was keeping children of the emperor from going nutso, but shielding them. You had to learn this from Noetikons, and it kinda drained your batteries every time you did it. Yeah you saved whatshisname at the end, but still your main focus during your entire 3 acts was mostly political.

Imperial Agent/Smuggler/Trooper/Bounty Hunter

One was working through a massive conspiracy, one was dealing with some rogue imperial officer, one was dealing with traitors and some imperial officer, and the other was mostly collecting bounties. They didn't really deal with the emperor until Ziost and a little bit of SoR.

My point, no single player character is really all that powerful. Majority of the time you need help.

Well using my knowledge of the lore, I'd go in this order:

Jedi Knight

Inquisitor

Warrior

Consular

Agent

Trooper

Bounty Hunter

Smuggler

Jedi Knight - As he defeats the Emperor's voice, which is basically the Emperor himself. The Emperor is supposed to be the most powerful Sith during this time period. Plus the Jedi Knight is setup as the stereotypical star wars hero of this era: aka star wars Jesus.

Sith Inquisitor - I place him above the Sith Warrior, assuming you play full dark side and chose to keep the force ghost you trapped. The ghost imbue you with vast powers making you arguably the most powerful Sith Lord on the dark council, with the possible exception of Marr. We know from the Agent story that it's possible for dark council members such as Darth Jadus to become second to the Emperor in power, though its difficult. Should the warrior and inquisitor have ever fought it out, I'm sure the inquisitor would just perform some sith magic and steal the warriors power or something along those lines.

Sith Warrior - He's placed below the knight, mainly due to the fact that if the knight can defeat the Emperor, he can defeat his number two, the Wrath. He's placed below the inquisitor because of the Inquisitors stolen power which I feel exceeds the Wraths.

Jedi Consular - Placed as the lowest of the force users. He's powerful, however, lore wise I felt that he struggled against the Emperors children, which I would place below that of the Sith warrior, and by proxy below the other force users.

The Imperial Agent - places as my top pick for the non force users. Simply I feel his/her special forces/spy training was superior to that of the republic trooper. The agent seems to have far more cards up their sleeves and well planned operations, as opposed to the overwhelming force or explosives approach of the trooper. The agent would rather snipe you from a few miles away, rather than storm the castle so to speak.

The Trooper - is a member of the elite republic special forces unit havoc squad. He/she is extremely skilled in aggressive combat, and has been shown to be able to handle even sith lords. However, the trooper is a one trick pony, choosing to blow things up rather than think through the situation.

The Bounty Hunter - A skilled hunter, who becomes the galaxies most feared assassin. The bounty hunter prides themselves on mandalorian honor and seems to handle even force users. Much like the trooper the bounty hunter lacks finesse. What places the bounty hunter below the trooper, is that sense of honor, which is a weakness that the other non force users don't share.

The Smuggler - while its my favorite class, I place it as the weakest. The smuggler is a great shot, who thinks quickly on their feet. However, they lack the training and resources the other classes all posses. At the end of the day, the smuggler wins through luck and eventually that luck may run out. No one is better at getting away than the smuggler, but if you're looking for a true fighter the smuggler places at the bottom.

Edited by Alzor

• Jedi consular (prodigy of light side)
  • Sith Inquisitor (prodigy though not on his own)
  • Sith warrior (one man army, might argue he's stronger than SI, second coming of Exar Kun :p)
  • Jedi Knight (ze "chosen two", disregard that 3 class stories take an entire dump on this guy :D)
  • Bounty Hunter (Trained to kill Jedi and Sith, you even kill a Darth, I'd honestly rank him above the knight but don't wanna anger any fanboys)
  • Imperial Agent (information is his game, trained and elite, that's about it, too bad information doesn't help when you're fighting Space Legion, Space Jesus, a Death Knight force user, and wannabe luke Skywalker (knight) )
  • Trooper (now since this is most likely solo, he doesn't have his squad, if he did I'd rank him close to bounty hunter)
  • smuggler (kills you with knock knock jokes)

LOL at the post saying JC is generic and Knight is awesome :rolleyes:

Edited by Azareya

Looking at someone and saying oh look it's a Sith, they're "bad guys", they must be one dimensional murder-happy psychos with a nonexistent sense of pragmatism is very much over simplifying motivations and ignores the possibility of character development albeit for villians.

BRAVO

Which is exactly why I despised the Jedi Knight, Consular raises his weapon as a LAST option, the knight's first response is raising his weapon and then seeing if they surrender basically guilty until proven innocent, not to mention a retarded padawan that even discusses wiping out the Sith from existence :rolleyes: but hey Bioware says she's light side, I felt like the Jedi knight didn't embody anything about the Jedi order, just showed how pathetic the republic and their knights really are, you basically play a big stupid brute.

BRAVO

Which is exactly why I despised the Jedi Knight, Consular raises his weapon as a LAST option, the knight's first response is raising his weapon and then seeing if they surrender basically guilty until proven innocent, not to mention a retarded padawan that even discusses wiping out the Sith from existence :rolleyes: but hey Bioware says she's light side, I felt like the Jedi knight didn't embody anything about the Jedi order, just showed how pathetic the republic and their knights really are, you basically play a big stupid brute.

There is a reason he was not on the council at the end and barely became a master. He is just good at fighting very good I might add.

I liked that the knight seemed a bit darker than the consular.

So my personal ranking:

SI with ghosts.

JC - without the ghosts s/he would be above Inquisitor

SW/JK - i honestly have no idea who would be stronger

BH

The other three

I'd say the SW/JK are pretty evenly matched. Hero story versus Revenge tale, but still pretty evenly matched power wise.

JK and SW are canonically very close. JK is roughly equal to Scourge (you beat him but he clearly threw the fight). SW is recruited to replace Scourge as Emperor's Wrath. Both beat Sel-Makor. Both defeat numerous Master/Darth opponents in duels, including one (Pravan/Ekkage) that is widely reputed to be a very bad idea to fight. Both attack starships in boarding actions with just their team.

Very, very comparable.

Edited by Canareth

JK and SW are canonically very close. JK is roughly equal to Scourge (you beat him but he clearly threw the fight). SW is recruited to replace Scourge as Emperor's Wrath. Both beat Sel-Makor. Both defeat numerous Master/Darth opponents in duels, including one (Pravan/Ekkage) that is widely reputed to be a very bad idea to fight. Both attack starships in boarding actions with just their team.

Very, very comparable.

There is theory that the emperor wanted to replace Scourge anyway and got the replacement after he saw SW in the Dark Temple in the mission for Barass.

Leontyne Saresh is the most powerful character in-game.

Why?

Because even though she never suckered the Republic or Senate into voting unlimited power to her like Palpatine did, she is still somehow able to do literally anything she wants, dictator-style.

That's more power than the player characters will EVER wield, and certainly more than even Satele or Darth Marr.

Why?

Because even though she never suckered the Republic or Senate into voting unlimited power to her like Palpatine did, she is still somehow able to do literally anything she wants, dictator-style.

That's more power than the player characters will EVER wield, and certainly more than even Satele or Darth Marr.

She has the power too bring the republic to it's knees..

Why?

so long as my SI gets some quality time with her to have a peaceful discussion about how she wants to die.

i think if i see the training that BH and Trooper have gone true that they are the strongest in pure str

heavy armor tons off weapons and stile be fast

But still no Force - so lore-wise any JK/JC/SI/SW beats them hands down :)