Lore-wise Who Is The Most Powerful Character In-Game?

Berronaxftw

Out of the player characters it's the Sith Warrior protagonist followed closely by the Jedi Knight protagonist.

Not only that but they are also the most important. If there was gonna be KOTOR 3, it was gonna be about them. They are the main dark side and light side characters.

overall ... obviously it's Vitiate

Edited by Kaedusz

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People. If you would all stop having a ***** for the jedis and actually look at the story you can easily see that the Jedi Knight NEVER defeats the Emperor.

He or she is not even close. Play the sith warrior storyline, you will get a mail by the Emperors hand telling you it was the Voice that was killed. It is the official cannon story, even the official star wars wikia says it was the Emperors voice that was killed.

The jedi knight did not kill the Emperor. End of story.

Quite the opposite, the Emperor could easily mind control the Jedi knight for a long time, but the Jedi knight had to struggle to defeat the Emperors voice, who is not even the strongest of the Emperors warriors.

So i can say this. Influentially its easily Darth Nox, a member of the Dark Council that pretty much rules the Empire along with Marr.

But in a one on one duel, the Emperors wrath could tear any other character to pieces without breaking a sweat.

I mean the entire premise of the Emperors wrath is for the Emperor to pick the most powerful warrior in the galaxy and then have him or her as his personal enforcer. Now before you say "So The Emperors wrath might be the strongest sith but the jedis are stronger" i would say no.

For one thing, the Emperors wrath killed a gosh darn Jedi Master in Chapter 1. As an apprentice. Nomar Karr was a jedi master, he was supposed to be one of the most powerful jedis in the galaxy, and he was just annihilated by the Sith warrior when he or she was merely an apprentice.

Also, as we learnt with Revan and Malak and the Jedi knight, the Emperor can easily turn Jedis into sith. So the Emperor could literally pick any warrior in the galaxy, and he chose the sith warrior. There is no question about it.

Lore-wise the Emperors wrath would just wipe the floor with any other character in SWTOR.

People. If you would all stop having a ***** for the jedis and actually look at the story you can easily see that the Jedi Knight NEVER defeats the Emperor.

He or she is not even close. Play the sith warrior storyline, you will get a mail by the Emperors hand telling you it was the Voice that was killed. It is the official cannon story, even the official star wars wikia says it was the Emperors voice that was killed.

The jedi knight did not kill the Emperor. End of story.

Quite the opposite, the Emperor could easily mind control the Jedi knight for a long time, but the Jedi knight had to struggle to defeat the Emperors voice, who is not even the strongest of the Emperors warriors.

So i can say this. Influentially its easily Darth Nox, a member of the Dark Council that pretty much rules the Empire along with Marr.

But in a one on one duel, the Emperors wrath could tear any other character to pieces without breaking a sweat.

I mean the entire premise of the Emperors wrath is for the Emperor to pick the most powerful warrior in the galaxy and then have him or her as his personal enforcer. Now before you say "So The Emperors wrath might be the strongest sith but the jedis are stronger" i would say no.

For one thing, the Emperors wrath killed a gosh darn Jedi Master in Chapter 1. As an apprentice. Nomar Karr was a jedi master, he was supposed to be one of the most powerful jedis in the galaxy, and he was just annihilated by the Sith warrior when he or she was merely an apprentice.

Also, as we learnt with Revan and Malak and the Jedi knight, the Emperor can easily turn Jedis into sith. So the Emperor could literally pick any warrior in the galaxy, and he chose the sith warrior. There is no question about it.

Lore-wise the Emperors wrath would just wipe the floor with any other character in SWTOR.

Correct. The Emperor is not dead. It was his true voice, but that's it. Idk any resources of the emperor that was stronger than his true voice though.

Marr and Nox have supreme influence. It fits.

Nox however could easily be just as powerful... his original power as an apprentice was above Lord Paladius a sith lord while his force was being sapped heavily, handicapped. As an Apprentice. Next, he heard about Nomar Organa. A champion jedi who was the "perfect jedi", a jedi master and a warrior most sith were having difficulty dealing with. Thus, Nox a mere apprentice, killed Nomar Organa a powerful Jedi Master himself.

Likely. Nomar Organa (Act 1) = Noman Karr (Act 1) were of roughly equal strength.

Relatively same feat.

Sith warrior is greater in martial prowess. But not the force... considering all this happened before he/she got the ghosts. After getting the power of ancient spirits, sith and dark jedi and a Voss. It's very likely he/she is extremely powerful. More powerful than the warrior in the force. Slapping away thanaton' lightning casually before fully using the ghosts power.

Just the sith warrior and inquisitor compliment one another, and Emperor has so far had warriors run around as his executioner. Rather than a scheming inquisitor.

Correct. The Emperor is not dead. It was his true voice, but that's it. Idk any resources of the emperor that was stronger than his true voice though.

Marr and Nox have supreme influence. It fits.

Nox however could easily be just as powerful... his original power as an apprentice was above Lord Paladius a sith lord while his force was being sapped heavily, handicapped. As an Apprentice. Next, he heard about Nomar Organa. A champion jedi who was the "perfect jedi", a jedi master and a warrior most sith were having difficulty dealing with. Thus, Nox a mere apprentice, killed Nomar Organa a powerful Jedi Master himself.

Likely. Nomar Organa (Act 1) = Noman Karr (Act 1) were of roughly equal strength.

Relatively same feat.

Sith warrior is greater in martial prowess. But not the force... considering all this happened before he/she got the ghosts. After getting the power of ancient spirits, sith and dark jedi and a Voss. It's very likely he/she is extremely powerful. More powerful than the warrior in the force. Slapping away thanaton' lightning casually before fully using the ghosts power.

Just the sith warrior and inquisitor compliment one another, and Emperor has so far had warriors run around as his executioner. Rather than a scheming inquisitor.

Excellent point, i had forgotten about Nomar Organa.

And i wont deny that the sith warrior is force using wise much weaker then the Sith inquisitor or even the Jedi Consular.

But lets put them in a fight in the end of chapter 3. Since whatever or not the Inquisitor has ghosts is a player choice ill just go ahead and assume he has them and that everyone picked the dark side option.

As said, the sith inquisitor would put up a good fight. But he has barely any defense. The sith warrior is easily the best duelist in the galaxy. The sith inquisitor does have a lightsaber, but he or she relies much more heavily on force based attacks. They would surely do lots of damage to the Sith warrior, but the sith warrior could very easily break through the sith inquisitors defenses and just chop him or her to pieces.

I do like Darth Nox, i really do, and i think in a battle Nox and the Wrath would be equals. Where the were thousands of soldiers running around.

But in a one on one fight, the sith inquisitor has nothing that can really stop the sith warrior. Delay possibly with different force shields. But the sith warrior could easily just wait til the force barriers are down and then cut Nox to pieces.

The ghost makes Nox more powerful, yes, but from what we see in the game they usually result in Nox being able to cast, what, more and more powerful force lightning? Even if the ghosts allowed Nox to augment his physical abilities to make him stronger, the Sith warrior is unbeatable in hand to hand combat.

Sure, if the Wrath was fighting the entire dark council it would be a different matter.

If the wrath was distracted with fighting other people then Nox could concentrate and release his or hers most powerful attacks right at the Wrath who was unprepared. In that scenario i will say, yes Nox would win.

But the question is not that, it is Nox vs the Wrath. And i think that the Wrath could easily just get to close range, pierce Nox's defenses and then kill him or her.

But still no Force - so lore-wise any JK/JC/SI/SW beats them hands down :)

but with out the forse they cant do nothing

the training of BH is much and much harder

even the mighty hand wave to control the minds of others dont work on a BH

if there will is strong ofcourse :p

and BH also no for the name jedi killer for no reason ^^

that was just the voice,a fraction of the emperor's power,and the warrior's defeats a voice on voss,so it's no big deal.

my list:

most influential:

-sith inquisitor

-sith warrior

-jedi consular

-jedi knight

fisically stronger:

-warrior

-knight

-inquisitor/consular

why?the warrior is a sith,he relies more than the jedi knight of fisical strength and brutality,even if the knight is strongh you can surely agree that he is less dependant on strength and brutality.

stronger in the force:

-consular

-inquisitor

-warrior/knight

the consular is the strongest in the force,maybe even of the era,the inquisitor needs ghosts to become stronger than tanathon,but he is still naturally extremely powerful.

biggest power base:

-inquisitor (whole fleets and armies)

-consular (an entire army)

-warrior/knight (themselves,booooo)

Based on the force inquisitor is much much much much powerful than consular. Think of how many ghosts he control. He can tear u apart within seconds bro. Sorry but real :(

but with out the forse they cant do nothing

the training of BH is much and much harder

even the mighty hand wave to control the minds of others dont work on a BH

if there will is strong ofcourse :p

and BH also no for the name jedi killer for no reason ^^

Killing jedis is not much of an achievement.

To be fair the bounty hunter is incredibly strong and resistant to the jedi mind trick. But honestly, flamethrowers, grenades and blasters wont do much against the Emperors wrath or Darth Nox.

The bounty hunter shoots! Darth Nox or the Wrath casually swipe their hand to the right and all the bolts miss.

Killing jedis is not much of an achievement.

To be fair the bounty hunter is incredibly strong and resistant to the jedi mind trick. But honestly, flamethrowers, grenades and blasters wont do much against the Emperors wrath or Darth Nox.

The bounty hunter shoots! Darth Nox or the Wrath casually swipe their hand to the right and all the bolts miss.

I agree. I do not believe any of the non force users are on the level of the being able to take down the force using classes, especially the wrath and nox... it just seems absurd to think about. Other force users, sure. But not elite council members who are like gods among sith.

Based on the force inquisitor is much much much much powerful than consular. Think of how many ghosts he control. He can tear u apart within seconds bro. Sorry but real :(

The consular is equal to the inquisitor. What do we know? The previous Barsenthor died and couldn't bubble more than two people. That's how much power the bubble technique requires. What do we know about the Inquisitor? The ghost eating technique was used in the past but absorbing more than two ghosts resulted in death. This is equivalent to both characters. The Consular bubbles 6 people. The inquisitor eats 6 ghosts. The inquisitor needed to eat the ghosts to defeat Thanaton. That's what made the inquisitor so powerful. Master Yuon (who is a Jedi master) claims that the consular was stronger in the force than her when the consular was SIX. The Consular is a beast power wise.

In short if the consular was going to fight Nox. He'd be an opponent that Nox would need to eat ghosts to face off against. The Consular is already as powerful as 6 masters.

Edited by Rhyltran

Excellent point, i had forgotten about Nomar Organa.

And i wont deny that the sith warrior is force using wise much weaker then the Sith inquisitor or even the Jedi Consular.

But lets put them in a fight in the end of chapter 3. Since whatever or not the Inquisitor has ghosts is a player choice ill just go ahead and assume he has them and that everyone picked the dark side option.

As said, the sith inquisitor would put up a good fight. But he has barely any defense. The sith warrior is easily the best duelist in the galaxy. The sith inquisitor does have a lightsaber, but he or she relies much more heavily on force based attacks. They would surely do lots of damage to the Sith warrior, but the sith warrior could very easily break through the sith inquisitors defenses and just chop him or her to pieces.

I do like Darth Nox, i really do, and i think in a battle Nox and the Wrath would be equals. Where the were thousands of soldiers running around.

But in a one on one fight, the sith inquisitor has nothing that can really stop the sith warrior. Delay possibly with different force shields. But the sith warrior could easily just wait til the force barriers are down and then cut Nox to pieces.

The ghost makes Nox more powerful, yes, but from what we see in the game they usually result in Nox being able to cast, what, more and more powerful force lightning? Even if the ghosts allowed Nox to augment his physical abilities to make him stronger, the Sith warrior is unbeatable in hand to hand combat.

Sure, if the Wrath was fighting the entire dark council it would be a different matter.

If the wrath was distracted with fighting other people then Nox could concentrate and release his or hers most powerful attacks right at the Wrath who was unprepared. In that scenario i will say, yes Nox would win.

But the question is not that, it is Nox vs the Wrath. And i think that the Wrath could easily just get to close range, pierce Nox's defenses and then kill him or her.

Perhaps flip a coin. In other words, perhaps it goes down to what is superior? The saber master or the force master? The emperor is a force master and has been a feared emperor as well as, like Nox, has devoured other entities to gain power. Nox, who is constantly pushed in dialogue to have this goal of becoming Emperor, a goal no other classes really mention. Let alone routinely. The similarities are uncanny and intriguing.

I wonder if Nox without the ghosts would be equal to the other classes, or weaker.. and how much thus the ghosts have all boosted him. Since without the ghosts he surpassed thanaton but couldn't tank a rage enduced force storm easily.

You argued well though. So. Whoever wins, as equal as I'm seeing it really is. It would not in fact be easy to break through his shield and cut him to pieces. If he can tank the inquisitor' force blasts, charging through it is anything but easy. But he 'may' have the power to break through.

Edited by Krimlord

Perhaps flip a coin. In other words, perhaps it goes down to what is superior? The saber master or the force master? The emperor is a force master and has been a feared emperor as well as, like Nox, has devoured other entities to gain power. Nox, who is constantly pushed in dialogue to have this goal of becoming Emperor, a goal no other classes really mention. Let alone routinely. The similarities are uncanny and intriguing.

I wonder if Nox without the ghosts would be equal to the other classes, or weaker.. and how much thus the ghosts have all boosted him. Since without the ghosts he surpassed thanaton but couldn't tank a rage enduced force storm easily.

You argued well though. So. Whoever wins, as equal as I'm seeing it really is. It would not in fact be easy to break through his shield and cut him to pieces. If he can tank the inquisitor' force blasts, charging through it is anything but easy. But he 'may' have the power to break through.

I've been of the opinion the 4 force using classes are equal. I see no reason to think otherwise. Been saying this from the beginning. You can compare them all day but in the end their accolades and feats all match with each other.

Naturally the consular is stronger in the force cause look, s/he had to face an ancient sith lord who brought the jedi order to it's knees. You also while doing this they are significantly weaker while having to shield 6 jedi masters.

The inquisitor by gaining the ghosts brings them up to par with the consular in total.

Although with power base the inquisitor and consular are on par since they both have an army and a fleet, you learn that the consular has a fleet since they talk about it and then they bring it to the battle against the Javelin.

• 4 weeks later...
I think it's worth noting that the Inquisitor has had significantly less training than the other force-using classes yet still became as powerful as they did. The JK, JC and SW have all been trained since childhood but the SI only started on Korriban/shortly before. I think this gets downplayed a lot when people compare the class' power.

Darth Nox imo.

I think the Sith Warrior is a contender for that spot. I'm not quite ready to call it done, but I do think that it is down to those two. If my arm was twisted right now, I'd lean more toward Wrath, but not by a ton.

I'd rank it like this:

1. Sith Warrior (Emperor's Wrath. Basically the second strongest Sith in the game)

2. Jedi Knight (Takes out the Emperor's voice in single combat. I rank him below the Warrior just because the Warrior seems like a smarter person)

3. Sith Inquisitor (Haven't finished chapter 3 yet, but acquires the added power of ghosts, and, I hear, gets a giant power base)

4. Jedi Consular (More of a diplomat really, but he takes out the Emperor's Children)

5. Trooper (Probably the best non-force using fighter alive. Goes toe to toe with everything the galaxy has to offer, and is basically the guy who wins the ground war against the Empire. Has elite Special Forces training)

6. Bounty Hunter (Very, very close to the trooper. Kills Jedi Masters and Sith Lords alike. Makes Jango Fett look like a girl scout)

7. Agent (Intelligent and deadly, but relies on stealth/ambush to win fights. If confronted in direct battle with the trooper or bounty hunter, would likely lose)

8. Smuggler (like the Agent, relies on fighting dirty and stacking the odds. In a direct fight would likely find himself outmatched)

I don't really see enought evidence to suggest that the four force useing classes are anything but roughly equal. All four face similar enemies throughout their respective class-storylines, everything from random thugs to Jedi masters and Darths. At the end of their class stories they each face powerful opponents.

Jedi Consular faces the Emperor's First son, who is also Jedi Master Syo Bakarn a member of the Jedi Counsil, who is easily comparable to the Sith Inquisitor's end boss Darth Thanaton a member of the Dark Council. The Sith warrior faces Darth Baras as their final boss, again another Dark Council member and most likely at the same tier as Darth Thanaton and the First Son/Syo Bakarn. The only real outlier so far as final bosses are concerned is the Jedi Knight who faces The Emperor's True Voice, The Voice's power is fairly unknown and therefore difficult to place but I believe the Voice to be at worst on par with the Jedi Council member's/Dark Council members and at best slightly above them.

I don't really see enought evidence to suggest that the four force useing classes are anything but roughly equal. All four face similar enemies throughout their respective class-storylines, everything from random thugs to Jedi masters and Darths. At the end of their class stories they each face powerful opponents.

Jedi Consular faces the Emperor's First son, who is also Jedi Master Syo Bakarn a member of the Jedi Counsil, who is easily comparable to the Sith Inquisitor's end boss Darth Thanaton a member of the Dark Council. The Sith warrior faces Darth Baras as their final boss, again another Dark Council member and most likely at the same tier as Darth Thanaton and the First Son/Syo Bakarn. The only real outlier so far as final bosses are concerned is the Jedi Knight who faces The Emperor's True Voice, The Voice's power is fairly unknown and therefore difficult to place but I believe the Voice to be at worst on par with the Jedi Council member's/Dark Council members and at best slightly above them.

Don't forget SW kill Emperor's real Voice under SelMakor Buff on Voss at 40+lvl:D

I'm just gonna put this out there to you Jedi Knight lovers, the Emperor's Voice that we killed was weakened, Scourge says so right before we go to Dromund Kaas.

"Even in his weakened state he is extremely powerful." Or something like that.

The Voice the Warrior fights is also weakened, but it's also strengthened by Sel-Makor, so... I'd say the Sel-Makor Voice was much stronger than the Knight's Voice. I'm pretty sure the cause of the Voice's weakness in the Knight story was because the Warrior was told to kill one by the Emperor in Voss.

Well we can just eliminate all the non force sensetive classes aside from maybe The mandolorian and The Imperial agent.

The Imperial agent might take out The Consular or Inquistor if he gets lucky with an incredible opening. If that fails he/she's out of the game easily.

The Mandolorian might stand a chance against any of them. But I still think he'd/she'd fall short.

Either way, The Sith warrior is the strongest. His evil Incarnate, touched by the Emperor himself. Defeated the voice of the Emperor that was even empowered by Sel'makor, and that was not even at peak power. Baras didn't really stand a chance at all against The warrior. I'd just rank it;

Warrior

Inquistor/Jedi knight

Consular

Mandolorian

Trooper

Smuggler