Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts!

EricMusco

Hi,

I hope this is not real because this is completely out of Star wars picture and it''s so ****** gay!...

I want to play Star wars not some ridicules dancing for lunatics!....

Edited by sandisrd

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice April fools joke BW. I got a good chuckle out of and especially some of the responses. But some of the serious retorts just make me laugh out loud.

BTW, on an unrelated but related topic... can Hutts dance? I'd love to see one dance :D

Edited by Rafaman

Well some people need to lighten up. Well done BW, nothing quite like a bit of tomfoolery to lighten things up ahead of the big release day coming up :-) (now I'm actually picturing a Hutt throwing someone off it's back because it feels like it).

Hi,

I hope this is not real because this is completely out of Star wars picture and it''s so ****** gay!...

I want to play Star wars not some ridicules dancing for lunatics!....

You have made everyone reading this thread very happy.

Now, surrender to the music, plug in your Kinect and get down like the sinkholes of Utapau. Or something.

You have made everyone reading this thread very happy.

Now, surrender to the music, plug in your Kinect and get down like the sinkholes of Utapau. Or something.

You're most welcome to do that, but you will not get me alive...

Edited by sandisrd

Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts is coming in late April, allowing players to experience brand new in-game content, including a new PvP area and a new mount!

• The Hutt Cartel has realized that absolute power stems from knowledge in the dancing arts. They have put out a galactic imperative to find the best dancer and promote them to majesty. In the PvP area, Toborro’s Shakedown, players must use new dance combat skills to face off against other players for unique rewards!

• Players who master the PvP area, Toborro’s Shakedown, will earn specialized Reputation points to purchase a new mount, the Huttese Transporter. The Huttese Transporter takes a 5% tax of all Cartel Coin purchases to ensure it’s always satisfied. But don’t worry – if players talk or flirt with the Huttese Transporter, it will give them a Cartel Coin tax break!

For more information on the Game Update 2.1, visit our Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts webpage.

Its obviously April Fools.... I knew something wasn't right, this just completely seemed strange to add in.

Its obviously April Fools.... I knew something wasn't right, this just completely seemed strange to add in.

Well, I mean just really a Hutt for a mount?! That... just is nuts. A dance player versus player warzone?! O_O Yeah right. :rak_02:

Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts is coming in late April, allowing players to experience brand new in-game content, including a new PvP area and a new mount!

• The Hutt Cartel has realized that absolute power stems from knowledge in the dancing arts. They have put out a galactic imperative to find the best dancer and promote them to majesty. In the PvP area, Toborro’s Shakedown, players must use new dance combat skills to face off against other players for unique rewards!

• Players who master the PvP area, Toborro’s Shakedown, will earn specialized Reputation points to purchase a new mount, the Huttese Transporter. The Huttese Transporter takes a 5% tax of all Cartel Coin purchases to ensure it’s always satisfied. But don’t worry – if players talk or flirt with the Huttese Transporter, it will give them a Cartel Coin tax break!

For more information on the Game Update 2.1, visit our Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts webpage.

:o Yep its an April fools joke. I checked the page for it and guess what the release date was: April Fools day. D: We just been fooled.