1079 in queue. How do I get my money back for a product I cant use?

Spetsnazos

My spot in queue is 1079 this is outrageous. I paid $80 to play this game and the queue is over 3 hours long. I've been part of many game launches and I've NEVER seen a queue that was this long. Worst yet is Bioware were the ones that put me on this server via guild.

I seriously want my money back, this is outrageous.

Previous post went into the wrong forum

1) Today is officially launch day. So.... why surprised?

2) The queue really hasn't been that long. Start the queue before you want to play, go watch a TV show, shower, or be productive with something and it's done.

Can you pay my electricity bill having my computer constantly on for hours on end for no reason?

I paid for a product and I have to wait 6 hours to use it. This makes no sense.

I seriously want a refund there is no way I'm going to reroll because BioWare put me on this server.

My spot in queue is 1079 this is outrageous. I paid $80 to play this game and the queue is over 3 hours long. I've been part of many game launches and I've NEVER seen a queue that was this long. Worst yet is Bioware were the ones that put me on this server via guild.

Lol i laugh at this. Your crying about a game that just came out. They just added more servers so if your upset about it go to a different one. Plus your crying about spending $80 on the game and people paid $150 for it and the aren't crying about it. This just shows how amusing this is

Can you pay my electricity bill having my computer constantly on for hours on end for no reason?

I paid for a product and I have to wait 6 hours to use it. This makes no sense.

I seriously want a refund there is no way I'm going to reroll because BioWare put me on this server.

Today is the day that everybody in the world decides to play. At once.

After this, people play at different times.

Not to burst your whine, but it's logic, yo....

The only thing i agree with is that Bioware pre-loaded the servers, and didnt allow for friend padding. Meaning, the guilds they placed on each server probably had friends/family who didnt get into the guild, so now launch sucks. The preload system should have prevented this. Alas, the queues are holding people back.

The Q sucks but read up on warhammer and see the fail by standing up a bunch of servers. If you can't afford to run your computer an extra 30 minutes maybe this game isn't for you.

30 minutes?! 1079 means I cant play today. Its amost 7:00pm where I live and as a productive member of society it means I ahve to go to bed before 11:00 so I can pay my taxes and PAY FOR GAMES THAT I CAN PLAY.

I'm not staying up until 5 AM to play this game. This is outrageous. I feel like I paid for a product and got totally ripped off. They put me on this server, it wasn't my choosing.

Yes, but when he joined with friends and was put on a specific server you dont really want to re-roll.

I agree that a 1k queue is obviously too long.

Im "ok" with a 200 to 600 queue length for launch day. If It's like this a month from now then i'd say t here is a serious problem.

Unfortunately, to answer your question, the only thing about the game that is warrantied is the media it's provided on.

If you read the TOS and the disclaimers that come with 99.9% of all software packages, there is no warranty in fact or implied.

The only real thing you can do is deny them anymore funds.

Someone in BW needs to remember that the customers aren't an inconvenience. They ARE the reason they are in business.

First, you have to go to your local police station. You have to wear an Ewok suit with a little hole cut in it to expose your genetalia. Walk inside and start running around screaming at the top of your lungs "I REFUSE TO WAIT IN LINE!!!" Also, if you urinate on the floor, it tends to grab their attention, and you will get preferential treatment. Another good way to grab their attention, is to take along a Force FX Lightsaber and wave that around. After they pull out the Taser prongs, dress your wounds, clad you in a paper suit, fingerprint you, and let you make a phone call, a representative from Bioware will appear and hand you a pile of cash.

Good luck and have fun.

P.S. Can I have your stuff?

**** you knew alot of people would play this game. quit complaning or go back to WOW.

Very popular MMO has large queues on its opening day, who would've thought??!

What planet do you live on? There is hardly anyone in the game when you actually get in. 100 people at the republic fleet at peak hours. That is with a hefty 600 person queue.

30 minutes?! 1079 means i cant play today. Its amost 7:00pm where i live and as a productive member of society it means i ahve to go to bed before 11:00 so i can pay my taxes and pay for games that i can play.

I'm not staying up until 5 am to play this game. This is outrageous. I feel like i paid for a product and got totally ripped off. they put me on this server, it wasn't my choosing.

. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-'". . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``