2 Button Sorc Healz Video

JoeyDeluxe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damnit Cilas you beat me to it. My refresh tab ability sucks. I accidentally turn off my hacks to speed up forum refreshing. To be fair to me I had a pug co-worker in my office talking to me, otherwise I would have beat you to the post...

Gotta have a tank pull that pug coworker off of you bro

***** Attention *****

Now that the storm has brewed up quite nicely, please queue for Rankeds tonight so our team can continue to feed +1's to other teams.

This message was brought to you by, the bad of bads from PoT5, Pistols.

But seriously, let's get some queue action tonight, even if steamrolling us hard.

:D

"

and even when you try to have proper grammar and syntax, homonyms still crit you in the face for 999999.

Somebody get this guy some ****. STAT.

Alba help him out. They said home-schooling was a good thing, but this is my case study on how it can backfire.

Edited by ciTriChOtshOt

Somebody get this guy some ****. STAT.

Alba help him out. The said home-schooling was a good thing, but this is my case study on how it can backfire.

I will except your offer for some ****, as long as you give it to me over their. I don't like getting it over hear.

You didn't deliver it right: tips from Jay Leno:

"Hey everyone, did hear about this? Did you read this? HSP, you've heard of them, right? Well get this- They're Casuals new alt guild!..."

Good one bro. lol. Unfortunately, it still doesn't improve your position. You just got done calling out a young teenager who was in your guild, Nakrl. That's a big man move right there. lol You must be really proud of yourself for that one. Take your shirt off and beat on your chest. To quote Super Troopers "I am all that is man!" 15 yr olds better stear clear of hieroglyphics!

...hey farva, what's that restaurant you like again?....

ok kid i can see you're bad at this game and bad at life. you obviously keep trying to attack me with the same subject which has no relevance. all it shows is that you obviously can't think critically. If there was a test for breathing you would fail it! In all honesty you should kill yourself and do us all a favor so your kind cannot reproduce, we need less stupid people like you in the world.

also if we play you is it going to be casual we are playing or HSP? cause honestly when RSU was around your crap guild was no where on the radar. obviously casual has HSP on their backs and is making you kids look decent.

Edited by Hieroglyphics

In all honesty you should kill yourself and do us all a favor so your kind cannot reproduce, we need less stupid people like you in the world.

Haven't reported a single post in this thread because I think this is entertaining, but just an FYI that suggesting someone commit suicide IRL is against EULA. Also, just low as a human being. As others have said... this is just a game, don't get too mad

ok kid i can see your bad at this game and bad at life. you obviously keep trying to attack me with the same subject which has no relevance. all it shows is that you obviously can't think critically. If there was a test for breathing you would fail it! In all honesty you should kill yourself and do us all a favor so your kind cannot reproduce, we need less stupid people like you in the world.

also if we play you is it going to be casual we are playing or HSP? cause honestly when RSU was around your crap guild was no where on the radar. obviously casual has HSP on their backs and is making you kids look decent.

This dude...

is so clueless....

Please continue to babble stupidity.

Thanks.

Haven't reported a single post in this thread because I think this is entertaining, but just an FYI that suggesting someone commit suicide IRL is against EULA. Also, just low as a human being. As others have said... this is just a game, don't get too mad

I could obviously careless about the game dude. I just have a very low tolerance for stupidity. I am also done with this thread i do not need to lose anymore IQ from reading hotshots posts, since I am going to be working on two master degree's soon.

I could obviously careless about the game dude. I just have a very low tolerance for stupidity. I am also done with this thread i do not need to lose anymore IQ from reading hotshots posts, since I am going to be working on two master degree's soon.

Wow.

And you said my grammar was bad......

In one weekend:

Level 50 PT

For the class buffs:

Level 41 Operative

Level 40 Sorcerer

Level 37 Marauder

10K Affection Companions on my PT, Datacron Farming now, Scavenging/Underworld Trading 400, leveling up Cybertech, class missions for other classes tomorrow. Augmentation kits, reflex augments, level 27 pve barrel and armoring all ready to go.

Full Min/Max War hero? By the weekend...

The Bastion... about to have their minds... BLOWN...

Charging Bastion PT's credits for lessons

That is all I have to say

Edited by Megatfz

In case you are just starting to read this thread here is the TL : DR Version:

JoeyDee posts an amazing PvP video. Not as good as the 1 button PT. But really what can you do with healing... pretty boring. Kids get mad, kids get happy. Some epeens are bigger than others. Some kids can take a joke, others take everything personally and hate the world. At the end of the day. Joey Dee wins.

Thank you for supporting my thread. I encourage you to check out my How To: Guide to sorc healing video. While you're at it.. feel free to watch my PT video as well. Pretty entertaining stuff. Still tossing around a few ideas for my next video.. so stay tuned kiddies.

Have a Great Day!

-B'Style'N

Edited by JoeyDeluxe
emoticon removal