2 Button Sorc Healz Video

JoeyDeluxe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Implies you care a little bit to be able to care less^

Just saiyan

This post, alone, made the time wasted reading this thread seem worth it. Thank you for showing me there's still hope.

Peace, love, and happiness! :p

Hywhan- if that was your favorite post then you may have missed this gem from Hieroglyphics, the abbreviated version is our GMOTD:

I could obviously careless about the game dude. I just have a very low tolerance for stupidity. I am also done with this thread i do not need to lose anymore IQ from reading hotshots posts, since I am going to be working on two master degree's soon.

I could obviously careless about the game dude. I just have a very low tolerance for stupidity. I am also done with this thread i do not need to lose anymore IQ from reading hotshots posts, since I am going to be working on two master degree's soon.

bolded for irony.

• Dev Post

Hello Residents of Prophecy of the Five,

There are many posts from this thread that violate the Rules of Conduct with personal attacks, "calling out" others, circumventing the language filter, vulgar and inappropriate language, discussing Terms of Service violations, and other general rudeness - all of which are inappropriate for the forums. While we are being more lenient in general, this thread is a perfect example of community members getting out of hand, and we are going to close it.

Please remember that the forums are here for opinions and constructive discussion, and that those should always remain respectful. Keep this in mind while posting, as posts such as the ones here are not okay and will not be tolerated.

Thank you everyone. Have fun out there!