2 Button Sorc Healz Video

JoeyDeluxe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

false corollaries...

This sounds legit so I'm going to act like you have a point...

By the way, Old Republic War is still relevant, we believe you. No need to use this thread to get a shameless plug out there in a thread that has nothing to do with you. Alba, calm your boy down.

Someone help me out- I'm falling for the internet trolling trap again. It's the one where you end up legitimizing the mediocre players from an otherwise decent guild by responding to them. Guys like Sinaith get a reply instead of the high caliber Oldprime. A guy like bobmarley gets a reply instead of Turrican. What am I doing? Who are these people. lol. I told myself one post but it's just so damn addicting!

Ok so getting back to my post from this morning that was deleted, not because anyone from this random thread reported it, but rather because the devs, who have been allocated an enormous budget to expense towards billable hours on monitoring the server threads one by one must have seen and deleted it because they think there is nothing wrong with bobmarley's lackluster protection numbers, especially given his low dps output, and they were not allowing mean opinions. Getting back to it: I explained how no one uses any hacks, they just focus the guardian tank when he leaps in and the bubble pops... Masterperseus (who was banned for a week for space botting, lol to this random hacking program I've never heard of before this thread) has been smoking bobmarley's (see what i did there) protection and dps numbers in every game, despite having just started tanking for us a few weeks ago. So my question is: if bobmarley doesn't except my offer to pay him to run a rated match w Is Bad, can he atleast tell me his opinion on Shawn's choice in last week's The Bachelor season finale? At hsp we either play rwz's or discuss our thoughts on the latest buzz in pop culture. Sinaith feel free to chime in as well, you seem to be an Elton John fan too: What did you think about the season finale? The rose ceremony was a nail biter for sure.

Also, wanted to restate my call to Mega and Turrican, if the cramp in your shoulders persists, grind up a mirror class on the pub side and we'll rotate you into rateds. The others we will find a home for: Brazil Force is holding a spring open recruitment forum, we'll make sure they go to a good home.

Edited by ciTriChOtshOt

I find it funny that after four people call you out on your terrible engrish, you attempt to use proper grammar and syntax. Well done.

Also... When did he acknowledge he was bad? Seriously, all these replies from HSP are filled with self entitlement and false corollaries...

Hey Fatty.

Ok so getting back to my post from this morning that was deleted, not because anyone from this random thread reported it, but rather because the devs, who have been allocated an enormous budget to expense towards billable hours on monitoring the server threads

As a frequent flier forum troll opportunist, I have to say you would be shocked at how much they monitor threads/posts.

/carry on :D

This sounds legit so I'm going to act like you have a point...

By the way, Old Republic War is still relevant, we believe you. No need to use this thread to get a shameless plug out there in a thread that has nothing to do with you. Alba, calm your boy down.

I called him fat for you <3 He will hate me forever now.

I'm even calling out the dev--- Whatever dev is taking down my replies to this scrub thread- you q up for rateds tonight and we'll spank you too. Hacks off/Gear off. Butt naked...

If you win I'll blame the latest complaint on hsp: you controlled the lag! haha. (but seriously, I am the internet god, and the lag spikes we get are from me sneezing... don't want to give away all my trade secrets too early though, they'll be in my book '50 Shades of SWTOR: How to Get Hypergate in Every Warzone You Queue Up For')

[bobmarley goes running downstairs... "mom!!!!! they just admitted to hacks! they just admitted to it!" meanwhile his dad is on the recliner filling out his ncaa bracket thinking 'god i wish my son didn't love elton john so much, should have just signed him up for football right away, but nooooo, she just had to buy him that damn clarinet for kwanzaa. what kind of kid even asks for a clarinet for kwanzaa? fml]

As a frequent flier forum troll opportunist, I have to say you would be shocked at how much they monitor threads/posts.

/carry on :D

I appreciate the feedback from a fellow POT5 gamer. I'm now on a mission: forget Is Bad, I want the devs. Make this happen: For taking down my replies, and the replies of past gamers on these forums, and really for working for Bioware who took an amazing idea for a Star Wars mmo and ruined it reducing me to watching stupid youtube videos of people thinking they are good because no one is left playing this game: I want the devs to play my team in an 8v8 best of 7 warzone set-up. Make GM character names to verify it's you and agree to stream it for the entire site. I will float $10k (we're not talking credits anymore) to the winner. I will agree to 1:1 odds on current settings, not 2.0. So $20k can transfer to a third party bank site of your choosing, distributed to the winner immediately following. Please PM back any interest and we can work out details. Before you roll your eyes and shoot it down, this could be something out of the box that WoW has not done, and could probably generate press.

I appreciate the feedback from a fellow POT5 gamer. I'm now on a mission: forget Is Bad, I want the devs. Make this happen: For taking down my replies, and the replies of past gamers on these forums, and really for working for Bioware who took an amazing idea for a Star Wars mmo and ruined it reducing me to watching stupid youtube videos of people thinking they are good because no one is left playing this game: I want the devs to play my team in an 8v8 best of 7 warzone set-up. Make GM character names to verify it's you and agree to stream it for the entire site. I will float $10k (we're not talking credits anymore) to the winner. I will agree to 1:1 odds on current settings, not 2.0. So $20k can transfer to a third party bank site of your choosing, distributed to the winner immediately following. Please PM back any interest and we can work out details. Before you roll your eyes and shoot it down, this could be something out of the box that WoW has not done, and could probably generate press.

You think you are better than casual? And now you put up fake money to play the devs? They just banned people from your guild for cheating and you are telling me they want to play you? Also the money you speak of seems like your epeen is huge and your funds exist as your life savings. Keep crying and calling out the devs since this is enjoyable. HSP is a trash guild and its funny how highly you speak of your self as if you are "BEST SWTOR PLAYER EVER."

I'm even calling out the dev--- Whatever dev is taking down my replies to this scrub thread- you q up for rateds tonight and we'll spank you too. Hacks off/Gear off. Butt naked...

If you win I'll blame the latest complaint on hsp: you controlled the lag! haha. (but seriously, I am the internet god, and the lag spikes we get are from me sneezing... don't want to give away all my trade secrets too early though, they'll be in my book '50 Shades of SWTOR: How to Get Hypergate in Every Warzone You Queue Up For')

[bobmarley goes running downstairs... "mom!!!!! they just admitted to hacks! they just admitted to it!" meanwhile his dad is on the recliner filling out his ncaa bracket thinking 'god i wish my son didn't love elton john so much, should have just signed him up for football right away, but nooooo, she just had to buy him that damn clarinet for kwanzaa. what kind of kid even asks for a clarinet for kwanzaa? fml]

Hey btw good teams are on PTS and Q up. I have yet to see you on PTS since HSP is all talk talk and less play play. BTW please donate your life savings to a charity.

Edited by MrFrezzer

You think you are better than casual? And now you put up fake money to play the devs? They just banned people from your guild for cheating and you are telling me they want to play you? Also the money you speak of seems like your epeen is huge and your funds exist as your life savings. Keep crying and calling out the devs since this is enjoyable. HSP is a trash guild and its funny how highly you speak of your self as if you are "BEST SWTOR PLAYER EVER."

LOL, romri how mad is this guy? B'larg, see how quickly the trolling champs get mad? haha. I just keep winning. Feed me MOAR. kcco

How did Casual get brought into this? lol, don't go fishing in the dark for big brother to come bail you out. Man up. Plus, I've run many warzones with plenty of Casual players, so I woulld think they already know there's a mutual respect between the two best guilds on the server. What's next, you're gonna ask I Am Legend or One Inc Grass or Ubique to come rescue you? I'll help you out if you want, "HSP you guys suck, ****, you're all bad." It doesn't change the fact I've called out you specifically and your gameplay. Not harassing, just stating my observations and the hard numbers on the stat screen after. No name calling or anything. Elton John is an award winning artist, and I commented you may also enjoy his music. But hey, who doesn't? Which album did you enjoy the most?

I gotta keep up on the server forums, seems the trolling is finally coming up on this part!

Xerain, just watch this thread. The other threads all suck. This is my thread now. LOL.

Did you scroll up and see the part where he hid behind Casual's leg like a beaten chihuahua? Not even sure he realizes G'g, Trimbo, Liege, Malzaharra have actually run rateds on their pub toons with us before. Some guys mistake competitive games to equal some awkward hatred. Pump the brakes. They're a great guild and so are we, def have no bad blood. In fact, I've enjoyed many teams, even is bad, just thought it was awkward a benchwarmer thru a jab at hsp in a video, so i stood up for my guild. Now that you're caught up the thread has progressed to trying to figure out why bobmarley's numbers are so low. I blame the lag spikes, but it could be some program that click's the bubble off of masterp when he jumps into the fight. Still not quite sure why that would deflate all his numbers and not the others on his team, but don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of it. Oh, and he likes Elton John. We got that far.

Edited by ciTriChOtshOt

Xerain, just watch this thread. The other threads all suck. This is my thread now. LOL.

Did you scroll up and see the part where he hid behind Casual's leg like a beaten chihuahua? Not even sure he realizes G'g, Trimbo, Liege, Malzaharra have actually run rateds on their pub toons with us before. Some guys mistake competitive games to equal some awkward hatred. Pump the brakes. They're a great guild and so are we, def no bad blood. In fact, I've enjoyed many teams, even is bad, just thought it was awkward a benchwarmer thru a jab at hsp in a video, so i stood up for my guild. Now that you're caught up the thread has progressed to trying to figure out why bobmarley's numbers are so low. I blame the lag spikes, but it could be some program that click's the bubble off of masterp when he jumps into the fight. Still not quite sure why that would deflate all his numbers and not the others on his team, but don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of it. Oh, and he likes Elton John. We got that far.

Who is hiding behind Casuals legs?

How well does that program work that clicks off the bubbles? I see it works for HSP really well, I have to get me one of those!

How well does that program work that clicks off the bubbles? I see it works for HSP really well, I have to get me one of those!

dangit xerain you gotta keep up! hit refresh a few times. masterp was banned for space-botting and no one uses any third party hacking or programming to autoclick off bubbles. Lol cmon brah, it's ridiculous. Plus we would rather have the damage absorbed, the bubbles will fall off soon enough. Xerain, you're too nice and a good player, can you pretty please not get caught in the crossfire? Let this guy learn a lesson. We know he needs jugg help. But like an alcoholic, the first step is to admit you have a problem. He first called out Masterp/Jery/Masteromri (romri was called out just for being uneducated and living with his mom, lol) so I gotta put him back in his place. Don't worry, it's a more natural place for him to be, he will be comfortable and there will be toys for him to play with and stuff.

Edited by ciTriChOtshOt

haven't you heard HSP is casuals new alt guild

You didn't deliver it right: tips from Jay Leno:

"Hey everyone, did hear about this? Did you read this? HSP, you've heard of them, right? Well get this- They're Casuals new alt guild!..."

Good one bro. lol. Unfortunately, it still doesn't improve your position. You just got done calling out a young teenager who was in your guild, Nakrl. That's a big man move right there. lol You must be really proud of yourself for that one. Take your shirt off and beat on your chest. To quote Super Troopers "I am all that is man!" 15 yr olds better stear clear of hieroglyphics!

...hey farva, what's that restaurant you like again?....

dangit xerain you gotta keep up! hit refresh a few times. masterp was banned for botting and no one uses any third party hacking or programming to autoclick off bubbles. Lol cmon brah, it's ridiculous. Plus we would rather have the damage absorbed, the bubbles will fall off soon enough. Xerain, you're too nice and a good player, can you pretty please not get caught in the crossfire? Let this guy learn a lesson. We know he needs jugg help. But like an alcoholic, the first step is to admit you have a problem. He first called out Masterp/Jery/Masteromri (romri was called out just for being uneducated and living with his mom, lol) so I gotta put him back in his place. Don't worry, it's a more natural place for him to be, he will be comfortable and there will be toys for him to play with and stuff.

IDK you can go check some of those sites and see how many users they have!

What type of botting? The type that will auto remove buffs for you?

IDK you can go check some of those sites and see how many users they have!

What type of botting? The type that will auto remove buffs for you?

Space botting used to level characters.

This thread is very entertaining

Someone help me out- I'm falling for the internet trolling trap again. It's the one where you end up legitimizing the mediocre players from an otherwise decent guild by responding to them. Guys like Sinaith get a reply instead of the high caliber Oldprime. A guy like bobmarley gets a reply instead of Turrican. What am I doing? Who are these people. lol. I told myself one post but it's just so damn addicting!

"everyone look at me i figured out how to post on forums now i'm cool right :)"

"lol ur sig has a dead guild in it, we no listen u"

bobmarley doesn't except

lol.

i find it amusing that you have to speak for masterperseus as well.

and you're probably the best swtor player in the game. #1 world

seriously. you guys take vidya games too seriously. and even when you try to have proper grammar and syntax, homonyms still crit you in the face for 999999.